Chapter 3 - Britney 2.0

"Elephant, Kitty, sit down." Sue said gesturing for us to sit down.

It had been a week since I joined the glee club. We were in Sue's office and she called us in, I just heard a rumour that Brit got kicked off the team but I don't think that's true. She's a great captain with her dance routines, especially with the performance of "Hold it Against Me" this morning.

"So you probably heard that Brit got kicked off the team." She said making me and Kitty look at one another. "Well it's true."

I let out a small gasp. "But she was killing it with the routines Coach!"

"Yeah, she was." She said making me confused. "But she made the whole team drop 3 whole GPA points and I didn't even notice last year."

"Oh..." I mumbled slumping back into my seat.

"So I decided to make you two the head cheerleaders." She said.

Kitty screamed a little from excitement, jumping up and down with a small clap. I smiled, it's an honour to be head cheerleader but not like this, Brittany was a great head cheerleader. It's going to be really awkward between me and Brit in glee club.

"Now get back to class," She said as we stood up. "Not you, mini Fabray."

"Wait, Fabray as in?" Kitty said stopping at the door. "Wait you're Quinn Fabray's sister? Quinn has a sister? I'm pretty sure I'd know this."

"Yeah," Sue said. "Who would have thought, eh? She could keep a grown person from me but not a baby in it's womb."

"Yes, coach?" I asked once Kitty left.

"You don't seem too happy about this." She said standing up and walking around her desk to sit infront of me. "I mean, the Quinn I know would."

"Yes," I said faking a smile. "I'm not Quinn and I just feel a little guilty about practically spying on glee club."

----------

I honestly didn't realise how kind everyone was, they all had their own personality but they were just all so kind. I sat down next to Marley avoiding Brit as we all waited for Mr Schue to join us.

"Great news, guys. Principal Figgins has asked us to perform to the annul back-to-school pep rally this week." Mr Schue said walking in, everyone looked really happy to hear this news. "Now I understand our National Champion street cred has dropped a little bit since school started, but this is our chance to really wow them and get it back."

Sam keep glancing towards me, it had been an awkward week. He wouldn't talk to me or even make direct eye contact, only if I caught him. Why does he keep staring and what does he want?

"What are we gonna perform?" Joe asked.

"Good question," He said moving towards the board. "We're family in here, and when one of our family is falling down, it's up to us to get together to pick them back up."

That's when he wrote "Britney 2.0" on the board. 2.0? Why 2.0? They must have done it before back when the alumini were here. I glanced over at Sam just in time to catch him looking at me, but he looked away straight after.

"Oh my God, are we doing Britney week again?" Tina asked answering my question.

"You really came into your own realm during the last Britney Week." Mr Schue said. "You showed us the best of Britney. Youth, energy confidence. She inspires you and you inspire us. So everyone prepare a Britney song for the week and we're gonna pick one to do for the pep rally. And I've asked Blaine and Artie to give us a little taste of what we're looking for."