Chapter 18 - Hold On

I'm swapping from Effie's POV to 3rd person. It will be a lot easier to tell other peoples stories aswell, I'm not going to be telling everyone's as it will be too much but I will include important bits.

If you didn't know already I was actually following along with the episodes in season 4 to help out a little bit but I'd like to take it in my own direction later on.

------

"So you're not trying the diva thing?" Effie asked walking down the hall with Sam.

"Nah," Sam said scrunching his nose. "Not my thing."

"A chance to strut your stuff and show off your body, you're passing that up?" Effie said teasing him. "Not like you."

"Speaking of divas." Sam said nodding behind to Sue who was not that far from Effie, shouting at an innocent pupil.

"What's her problem?" Effie asked watching Sue as Sam opened his locker. "Has she always been like this?"

"Legend suggest yes." Sam said laughing putting a book in. "No but really, I think it's in her blood."

"Oh no," She said when she saw Sue look at her. "She's coming over."

"Well if it isn't Spanky McSpanker and her trusty side kick, the mouth." Sue said standing in front of them. "I see you haven't got a copy of the latest cheer-leading magazine or you would be at practice right now working on some new moves."

"Wait, what?" She asked, surprised. Sue handed her the magazine that happened to be in her hand opening at a certain page.

"William McKinley's own Sue Sylvester is making her way up to the top yet again with new moves, cheerleaders and most importantly a new attitude. She has been letting her new head cheerleaders take a bigger role than they usually would, Kitty Wilde and Effie Fabray (Sister of Quinn Fabray) have been giving new cheer routines for the girls to practice. On Thursday we checked them out, in the pictures below you can see Effie (Right) teaching the girls so advanced moves and Kitty (Left) keeping the girls in line. We thought the girls were good at their roles within the group but we would like to see Sue on the scene more."

Effie didn't even know that there was people their on Thursday, she was either too busy with the routine that she didn't notice or they just went on. Effie looked at her and raised an eyebrow. "So?"

"'Good'?" She asked grabbing the magazine away from Effie. "That needs to be great, not just good. I need perfection Fabray, not imperfections."

"Okay," Effie said holding my hands up defeated and turning to Sam and sighing. "I'll see you later then."

"And where do you think you're going?" Sue asked pulling her back.

"Cheer practice?" She said confused.

"Oh no, I don't think so." She said forcing her to walk to her office with her, Effie quickly turned around whilst she talked. Sam was laughing at her so she stuck her finger up at him making him laugh even more. "We have some things to talk about in my office."

----

"Where's Effie?" Kitty asked after another go at the routine. They couldn't continue until Effie showed them the other moves and approved the ones they were doing.

"Coach has her in her office," One of the cheerleaders said.

"Not the first time," Kitty mumbled, annoyed that Sue always picked Effie over her.

She understood the fact that she was a Fabray but Kitty knew that she was a better dancer and was better at keeping the girls in line. She was the complete package whereas Effie could only do dance routines.