2. Sexy Lesbian

I got home and mum wasn't there. I went to my room and dropped everything. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I looked in the mirror and saw a mahogany shade of lipstick on my lips. I scrubbed it off and got changed into some bed shorts and a random shirt. I went to the kitchen and Tommy stood there it scared the absolute shit out of me.
"Fuck! Tommy!" I screamed. "Can't you wait till I open the door to let you in?"
He chuckled with some jerky leaking out of his mouth. The door knocked and Vince let him self in.
"Oh my fucking god!" Yelled Vince "Did you and Inez fuck?"

"What?!?!" I gasped.
"You and Inez made out, it was pretty hot to watch." Laughed Vince.
Tommy wrapped his lanky arms around Vince's neck; holding him in a chokehold. "Little vinnie here got a boner!"
Kimberley opened the door.
"Are we still heading down to the pond?" She asked "Inez and Warren are waiting in the car."

I grabbed some towels for the boys since they didn't have theirs on them. I then went to my room to grab some bathers.
Tommy had to lay in the trunk since we didn't have enough seats.

We headed out taking one stop to the liquor store. We got some more booze to fix mostly the boys' cravings. Took the car to the pond and just sat in the car staring out while sipping whatever alcohol I could get my hands on.

Kimmy popped opens the trunk and a basket with delicious smelling foods flooding into the air.

I left my bathers in the car not bothering to change into them and hopped out of the car, took off my clothes leaving me in my undergarments and went for a swim. I floated in the water waiting for it to swallow me up entirely. I felt my face slowly merge into the water. The soft ripples caressed my body. I went under the pond. Resting under the water for quite some time. Thoughts raced through my mind. I lifted my self up to the surface to breathe. Instantly I felt my body getting dragged into the shallow liquid.

I waited for my body to shut down. This was surprisingly soothing me. Every worry whatsoever drifted smoothly away from me.
Something with a strong grip grabbed ahold of my hand. I felt my body get dragged above the water level. My breath began to regain back to normal. Heavy pants for air flooded out of my body. I looked up to see Warren peering down at me.

"You forgot to do your traditional strip tease into the water." We both cackled.
One by one everyone eased themselves into the water. Kimmy swung her arms around Vince and gave him a tight hug; having a real intimate time together. Inez and Tommy were having a water fight while me and Warren just swam awkwardly.

"How's the new band coming along?" I asked him.
"Ehh... alright, found a drummer and singer."
We chatted on then got interrupted by a splash of water.

Warren looked at me with a eager smile then went under the water. I sat on his shoulders and he came back up to the surface. Inez sat on Tommy's shoulders and we began to play.

Me and Inez held onto each other's shoulders with force trying to push some one off. Inez let go and instantly shoved her hands forward sending my backwards. I back-flopped into the water and swam back to the surface.
"Bitch!" I laughed she dived off of Tommy's shoulders and swam over to me.

Kimber got out of the water.
"Are you ok?" Inez asked.
"You guys gonna kiss again cause it was pretty hot?" Exclaimed Vince.
I looked into Inez's eyes and instantly smashed my lips against hers. Our lips intertwined while we both flipped the boys off. We pulled apart to see Vince, Warren and Tommy floating in the water with their jaws dropped.

Inez started walking out of the water and grabbed my hand to follow her. We went up the hill and out of sight for the boys. I grabbed a drink and pack of cigarettes and sat next to Inez.
"What a horny bunch." She muttered taking a puff from the cigarette. I took a big gulp of the cider and sat it to the side. It was burning my throat. We sat for a good 10 minutes.

I got up and ran back down to the lake.
"Hop into the car assholes we are going to get ice cream!" I yelled.
"So did you guys fuck?" Questioned Vince.
"Yeah, I fingered her!" I said sarcastically.

Warren drove us to the diner with Vince in the trunk occasionally whacking us in the back with his arm. I was squished in the back seat with Tommy and Inez.

We got our ice creams and left back to Vince's house.
Before getting any further to the door way Vince grabbed my hand.
"Wanna go to my room?" He asked with a smirk.
"Okay buddy, how many times do I have to tell you I'm your friend and I'm not interested." He looked at me.
"Okay I'm going to stop."

I ended up grabbing my stuff and leaving, we had school tomorrow and I couldn't risk being late.