5.Truth or dare?

Tommy started sleeping over more often. One morning he awoke earlier than me. I heard the shower running. I walked downstairs to the lounge room for a cigarette.

"Morning Lynn." He called. I spun around to see a towel wrapped around his lower half. The water glistened, still dripping from his body.

"Morning T." I smiled taking a sip of the coffee I made last night.
"You hungry?" He asked.
"Yes.... but not for food." I walked up to him and let my hands roam around.
-
-
We headed to Vince's house and partied after a show. Like every other day. There Inez and Kimber announced they moved out of there parents house and became roommates.
-
-
It got to the weekend and I went to the whisky. I saw Tommy who was drunk at the point of not remembering a thing since 6. I pulled him out of the bar and drove him to my house. I couldn't have him throwing his guts up everywhere.

He laid in my bed and stared at the roof.
"Lynn, come'ere" He slurred. I crawled into the bed and laid against him using his arm as a headrest.
-
-
It was the holidays and school was out. We were all out at Kimberly's house and were playing a game of truth or dare. Other random people were there that I didn't know. We sat in a circle while other people crowded around observing the game.
"Truth or dare Warren." Asked Sarah (a really religious and bitchy person)
"Truth." Said Warren with a lick on his lips.
"Brains or Looks?"
"Looks!" He exclaimed instantly.

We all had a chuckle and then it was Nikki's turn.
"Lynn, truth or dare?"
"Dare!"
"I dare you to take off your top."
"Challenge accepted." I said with a devilish smirk.
I lifted up my top revealing my red lace bras. Most of the boys stared with their jaws to the ground.

I looked down at my chest.
"What?" I questioned.
Everyone resumed the game.
"Tommy truth or dare?" Asked Ethan.
"Dare."
"I dare you to have a chugging competition with me."
They boys chugged 5 drinks. Tommy won by 2 drinks ahead.

It was now Vince's turn.
"Lynn, truth or dare?"
"Dare."
"I dare you to take off your panties." He smiled. He was flooded with shock as I started to pull my undies down from under my skirt.
I held my red lace thong waving it.
"These are for you Mr Neil." I said throwing the thong to him. He shoved them into his pocket and I saw Tommy sit there a little uncomfortable.

"Vince truth or dare?" Asked Stephen.
"Dare!"
"I dare you to make out with Lynn."
I looked at him with seducing eyes and crawled towards him. He grabbed my hand and pulled me up I smashed my lips against his. We were in a kiss for a minute or two. I pulled away and kissed his cheek and started walking to my seat. Kimber sat looking at the floor with a slight frown. I turned to see Tommy had left so I got up to find him.
Shit what did I get myself into?

"Tommy!" I yelled
"Tommy!!!" I yelled again.
I slammed into the walls from being so drunk.
I walked to Kimber's room and saw him sitting on the bed kissing Sarah while some other girl I didn't know was touching up on him. I looked at him and started cackling.

"Hey Tommy! You know what fuck you! I kiss one guy and you start to fuck every girl in sight... no deal!" I said with a laughing tone. I smiled at him and shut the door and started stumbling down the stairs.

Inez didn't plan on drinking that night so she offered to drive me home.

-
-
I laid in bed with my head banging. Almost on cue my phone started ringing. I picked it up.
"Hello, Lynn speaking." I said while rubbing my head.
"Hey it's Tommy." I laughed in the phone.
"Okay fucker, I don't know what shit you're trying to pull but I'm not interested in 'rekindling' our relationship. This is why I said I didn't want to fall in love."

He grunted on the other line.
"Oh-okay." He slurred.
"Look, I didn't do anything with them. Except kiss them. I mean come on you gave my best friend a make out session and gave him your panties!" He exclaimed.

"Do understand how crazy that sounds and how much that hurt me?" His voice started getting louder.

"Okay, calm the fuck down..." I mumbled with my head in my hands.

"Clam the fuck down? Seriously!" He screeched into the phone.
"Who's that baby?" Asked a female voice in the background.
"Oh you got to be fucking kidding me!" I yelled into the phone

The line went dead. That was our first fight. I went to get up from bed and felt a tug on the blanket. Fuck! I turned to see someone laying under the sheets. I lifted up he blanket and saw Inez laying there still in her clothes from last night.

My heart beat regained to normal and I headed to the bathroom. I went to turn on the shower but no water came out. "What the hell?" I mumbled to myself. I called up Vince.
"Hey is your water working?"
"No, do you know why?" He questioned
"No god damn idea."

I called Kimber.
"Hey is your water working?" I asked.
"No, we just moved in not long ago and we need to test the water."
Great! I thought to myself.

Reluctantly I called Tommy in hope he had his shower working. It was embarrassing but I had plans and needed to shower and get out of the house straight away.

"Hey fuck head, just checking if your water is working." I sighed into the phone.
"Yes it's working perfectly fine." He said.
"Would you mind if I could use the shower." I said hesitantly.
He was silent for a bit.
"Shit." I mumbled in a low whisper
"Yeah whatever." He replied.