11. Why did you flinch?

I walked to Tommy's house at 7 pm and packed some clothes since I wasn't sure if I was going to crash at his place or not.

He rang me and told me to go through the fence and then climb the ladder to his window.

I opened his window and sat in the ledge. I threw my bag in the corner and sat looking around his room. He wasn't in sight then I heard the shower turn on. I smiled should I join him or should I hide and scare him? I mean I don't know what our boundaries were, I didn't know if he was still upset.

Tommy's POV:

I went upstairs after dinner. I wasn't so sure what the time was but we usually have dinner around 5 so I decided to have a shower.
I stood in front of the mirror talking to myself, pumping myself up, predicting what Lynn would do and what to say to her.

I took a deep swig of some leftover jacks I had left hidden from mum. I started the shower and washed my hair.
"Shiiiiittt!" I screamed after getting shampoo in my eye.
In 30 seconds I heard my mum trot to my door.
"You Okay Thomas?" She asked.
"Yeah, just got shampoo in my eyes."
"Oh okay."

Lynda's POV:
I started to take off my jacket and shoes since it was hot and I heard Tommy scream 'shit'. His mum came up and I hid in his closet. Damn it stunk in there. She left and I sat on the bed.

Tommy's POV:
I heard the shower curtain open and I quickly washed the stuff off my face to see what it was. Before I could I felt two arms wrap around my waist. I felt a pair of tits connect to my back. I turned around to see Lynn. I looked down and she stared in my eyes. She placed one hand on my cheek and moved closer to me.

She grasped my hair.
"Your perfect." She whispered getting tearful.
"Don't leave."
She placed her head on my chest and did a small laugh.
"We haven't gone on a date or put a name on it."
"Lynn be my girlfriend, I can take you on a date tomorrow or today, after we talk- ."

Mid sentence she cut me off.
"Just shut up and live in the moment." She put her lips against mine.
They were so soft. She clawed at my back but it didn't hurt.
She quickly put her arm out of the shower curtain, searching for something.

She looked at me with temptation as she waved a gold packet in front of my face. I nodded. She ripped it open with her teeth and handed it to me while she kissed my neck.

"I love you Tommy, please-." She stopped and moaned. "Move with me."

"I don't know." If we weren't doing what we were doing then I would've stopped but I really needed to take in every little part of Lynn. She was like a drug.
-
-
I dried off my hair and tied it in a bun.
I got changed in a baggy top and shorts. Lynn changed into a Pink Floyd crop top and jeans.
"So, what's going to happen is I'm going to finish school in Beverly Hills, I might try out for being a lawyer or something..."

"Why be a lawyer? I remember you telling me when we were in year 2 but I forgot."

"It was because when you were such a trouble maker, well you still are, and I said I would go to court so I could defend you."

I chuckled while she blushed.

"Why do you always look out for me? I never done anything for you."

She leant her head on my shoulder.

"Sometimes things don't have a reason." She replied.

"They always do, sometimes people are just too scared to know the real reason."

"Look, I'm just letting you know I've found a house, and your free to visit anytime you like, I mean hell! Just move in with me."

"I can't leave my friends, family and band."

"Have you band move in with us. It will only be a 1 or 2 hour drive from here. I mean I could get a bigger house for Inez, Warren and Kimber to join us."

"Are you sure you wanna live with my band?"

"The offer is always open."

We talked all night till 3 am.

"Have I convinced you to stay?" I asked.

"Tommy you know I wish I could."
"Why do you have to leave?" I realised I started raising my voice and I was balling my hands into fists. Lynn looked at me terrified.
"Why are you looking at me like that?"
"It's nothing." She whispered looking at the floor.
"Wait.... did you think I was going to hit you?"
"No."
"You're lying!"
"Tommy! I can never predict what you do when your drunk!"
"Oh fuck off, I'm not drunk."
"Tommy you drank like 10 bottles of whisky while we were talking."
"Please don't tell me that I've hit you when I was drunk."
"No you haven't." She said instantly and quickly looking at the floor.
"Stop lying to me!"

I went to go hug her and she flinched. I put my head in my hands.
"Tommy I love you...." She winced holding onto my hands.
"I can't stay here because I've made this place into a shit show and I need to restart, get famous or some shit, live the 'American dream'."

"You still have a choice."

"No, no I don't, trust me if I could stay I would."

"What does your mum think about this?"
"She was the one who came up with the idea. And honest to god Tommy, I couldn't agree with her more. Do you think I don't understand what I'm leaving behind?" She got up and took off her jeans and turned off the lights.
"Can we just go to sleep?"
"Sure."