13. Buh Byeee!

I drove to Tommy's house after planning to have formal dinner with him and his family, can't wait to explain my black eye and missing tooth.

I knocked on the door wearing a white with blue flowers button up dress and white canvas sneakers.

 I fixed my collar while waiting and Tommy opened the door with a white button up top, black dress pants and brown dress shoes

David wore his usual suit, Vassiliki wore a 50's looking green dress, Amanda wore her hair with a pink bow and pink dress and Athena wore a yellow puffy skirt and white button up shirt.

"You all look lovely..." I said greeting Vassiliki. She laughed.
"Wanna hope so, it was such a hustle to get them dressed up."
She stared at my eye then looked down to see my hand wrapped in bandages. She muttered something to Tommy in Greek while she lightly touched my eye and he replied back in the foreign language. I tucked my hair behind my ear.

Vassiliki continued making dinner. Tommy left and brung me to his room. Athena came out of her room.
"Lynda, check this out!" I said grabbing on my arm so I could go to her room. Tommy yanked me back.
"Can you leave my girlfriend alone?"
"Wha- girlfriend?!?!?!?"
"Uh, yeah." At that he shut the door and I sat down on the chair in the corner. He walked over to me and looked at my eye.

"Poor baby." We sat and talked for a bit.
"So I was thinking if we could go and do something tomorrow?"
Awww, I didn't have the heart to tell him I was leaving tonight.
"Sounds like a good idea...." was all I could choke out. I walked over to him and pecked him on the lips. He wrapped his around my waist and pulled me in.

"T stop, you're gonna crinkle my dress!" I whined.
"Not like it's gonna be on you for long." He smiled cheekily while I slapped his chest. I talked with him for a bit about the fight earlier.
"I haven't told anyone yet but did you know we sold over 100 cassettes!"
"What?!?!?" I exclaimed. "That's crazy!"
He smiled. "I'm going to tell the family at dinner."

We walked downstairs to the dining table and I sat next to Tommy.
Vassiliki laid out the dinner and we all sat around the table.
"Any important news that anyone wants to share?" Asked David looking around.
"Don't worry this is like a thing we do religiously." Tommy whispered in my ear. I laughed.

"Tommy you got something to say."
"First of all I would like to say that me and Lynn are dating." I looked at the floor and smiled. Vassiliki gasped and grinned.
"Another thing is my band has sold nearly 200 cassette and we are going to try and look for other places to play gigs."
Vassiliki couldn't stop smiling.

"I'm so proud of you Thomas!"

"What about you Lynda?" Asked David.
I froze up and wiped the food away from my face I looked at Tommy and smiled sadly.
"Plans have kinda changed and instead of waiting for a week." I paused "I'm leaving for Beverly Hills tonight." I looked down.
"What!" Yelled Tommy. He got out of his chair and stormed up to his room.

"I'm so sorry," I said in a whisper to everyone else at the table. I went to go follow him but Vassiliki stopped me.
"Don't worry yourself, I'll check on him." I nodded softly. I sat back down and just stared at the table cloth.
"So how did you get your eye like that?" Asked David trying to start conversation. Athena shook her head.

"I uh, got in a fight with a drunk person."
"Oh okay."
"I need to go to the bathroom," I walked to the toilet that was downstairs. I shut the door and locked it. I grabbed a cigarette from out the pocket of my dress and started puffing on it. Shit shit shit. I sat on the floor and leant my head against the wall, by now my makeup was running down my face.

My head started banging and I got up and tried to wash off the makeup. I got out of the room and walked over to David.
" Do you guys got any Panadol?"
He handed me a packet and I swallowed it without any water.
I walked up to Tommy's room and knocked on the door. Vassiliki opened the door.
"Do you need me to go?" I asked. She nodded slowly.

"I'm going to drive to my new house sort out some stuff and I'll try to come back tomorrow." I promised.
"Don't worry if you can't make it."
I hugged her and kissed her cheek.
"Thanks so much for dinner."

I walked outside and said goodbye to everyone except for Tommy. I took of my shoes and threw them in the backseat. I leaned my head against the wheel while I thought. I turned on the ignition and pulled out of the driveway and sped off to the highway.

After 2 hours of driving it was 10pm I was cruising around the street looking for the house. I pulled up on the driveway which looked absolutely amazing. I picked up a key that was hidden under the door mat by the home insurance company. I opened the door and had a look around.
I couldn't wait to decorate the place.