8. Tommy slept with who?!?!?

I walked into the dress room to see Lynn still passed out. I couldn't help but go into a fit of smiles.
"Oh my god she so cute when she sleeps." I mumbled.
I slid my arm under her neck and my other arm under her knees.
I picked her up and started to head into my van.

All the boys piled up in the back. Lynn laid on Nikki and Vince's lap. Mick sat next to me while I dropped everyone off back at my house. I carried Lynn up the stairs with the help of Vince. She was heavily sleeping so I took off her shoes and that uncomfortable leather skirt and top then changed her in my top. I laid her in my bed and went back down stairs.

I popped open a drink for me and the boys. After everyone got in their cars and drove off. I walked back up to my room to grab a pillow to sleep on the couch. I opened the door and I heard a faint and tender voice.
"Stay." Lynn said the delicate words causing me to float to her.

I closed the door and took of my pants and shirt she moved to the side giving me room to then slide into bed. I hugged her while she tucked her head into my chest.
"Goodnight baby." I whispered in her ear.

Lynda's POV:
God, Tommy was so romantic sometimes.
-
-
"Oh god!" Yelled David. "Tommy's brought home another groupie."
"What?!?!" Yelled Vassiliki storming up the stairs. Amanda and Athena's door swung open. Tommy awoke while I hid under the covers scared.

"Woah, mum.... dad what's going on?" He questioned.
"Why you bring home groupie, huh?" He mother said frantically.
"I thought you said two months ago no more!"

"Guys chill, it's just Lynn. She needed a place to crash."

"Tommy this is inappropriate! You are different genders, sleeping in the same bed and you naked and we don't even know if Lynn is dressed. Come on don't ruin your relationship with your friends."
Lectured his mum.

"Shh, She is clothed, we didn't do anything and she's asleep so can you be quite?"

Tommy threw the blanket off my face and I pretended to be asleep.
Amanda's face dropped.
"Tommy slept with Lynn!" Yelled Amanda to Athena with a shocked expression.

"Tommy slept with who?" Athena questioned loudly while running to the room.
"Lynda!" She screamed as soon as she seen my face. I opened my eyes pretending to 'wake up'.

"I'm so sorry for waking you..." said Vassiliki.

"Hey Tommy, woah Lynn?" Questioned Vince as he walked into the room.
"Oh for fuck sake!" Yelled Tommy throwing the covers over his face.
"Language!" Yelled his mum.

It was a big bombshell.
"We are only friends!" Yelled Tommy.
"Now will you give us some space, let Lynn wake up!"

Everyone went out of the room because Vassiliki started to shoo everyone away. I got dressed in some clothes I had left in Tommy's room from a couple of weeks ago.

I wore some jeans a white tee white platform sandals with my hair tied in a ponytail. I shoved all my other stuff in a bag said good bye to Tommy, kissed his cheek and went downstairs.

"Bye guys, sorry for the inconvenience!!!" I yelled while running out the house. Well that was going to be a intriguing conversation with him and his parents.

I walked home to see my mum doing her aerobics.
"Hi, honey how was your day?" She didn't snap at me because she couldn't remember the conversation from a couple of days ago since she was drunk.

"Good, went and hung out at Tommy's to help Athena and Amanda get some clothes ready for school." I half lie.

"Ahh nice..."

"How did your date with Kevin go?"I asked. She instantly broke down in tears.
"He dumped me because some other bitch named Catherine was more fit, skinner and better at aerobics."
I walked over to her and hugged her, poor thing.
"I bet Kevin is going to break up with her cause he will realise that your better than bitchy Catherine." I reassured her grabbing her a tub of ice cream.

"Cry it out mama, watch some romance movie if you have to."
She laughed and started to stab into the hard mint ice cream.

I walked up to my room and started to study since school was coming back on in a week. My phone rang.

"Hello is this Lynda Romano?"
"Yes..."
"Will you be able to start your first shift at Wimbly Children tutoring center on Wednesday?"
"Yes!" I said excitedly.
"Make sure you wear your uniform. You can purchase it at the center, dresses for girls and shorts and a blazer for boys."
"Can girls wear the shorts and blazer?" I question.
"No unfortunately, we are a private and formal institution."
"Oh- okay.."
At that the line went dead. Looks like I will be starting my new job in 2 days.

I ran down and told mum then went to the center to purchase a dress.
Even though it was a 'formal' facility the dresses were skimpy as fuck. It was a v neck that went down a lot, revealing my heaps of inappropriate areas on my chest and the skirt of the dress was really short. I asked for a bigger size so it was longer but they said they would have to alter the hem of the dress and make it shorter. So I decided to stick with my proper size since it wouldn't be no different. Fucking pervs.

I got home after purchasing 3 dresses. My purse was really gonna feel that later.
"Try it on!!" My mum exclaimed. "Your going to look so cute!"

I tried it on again and just sighed. It didn't help my hips were a bit wider than the average 17yr old girl. I walked down the stairs. My mum stared in awe. I ran back to my room and undressed back into some pjs