9. Keep it in your pants Lee

Today was the day I had to go to work. I tied up half of my hair in pigtails then crimped the hair underneath that wasn't tied up, did my makeup, put on my uniform and some 'required' heels.

I looked in the mirror. Damn, I looked like a stripper. I grabbed my brown leather satchel and put my books, phone and other stuff like deodorant, hairbrush and lipgloss in the bag.

I headed down the stairs.
"Aweee come here! My baby's starting her first job." My mum echoed out grabbing a Polaroid and taking a photo.
It couldn't have been any better timing when Tommy came in.
"Hey Mrs Jones. Hi....... Lynda Romano?" He questioned trying to qualify who I was. I rolled my eyes.
(For y'all wondering Jones is Lynda's mothers last name. Lynda got her last name from her dad.)

"Do guys have any milk? The store is not open and Mum is trying to make cake to take to Athena's friends bbq."

I checked the time and it was 10am.
"I gotta head out, see you guys at 4pm." I called out as I handed Tommy the milk and headed for the door.
-
-
It got close to 4 and I was so ready to get home. The amount of posh little shits I had encountered while tutoring. There was this one little girl that was really smart and kind. Not so stuck up. Another 9 yr old boy tried flirting with me which made me really uncomfortable. I literally got invited to have dinner with him. Umm... no thank you sir.

I finished up with another client. His name was Raymond. He was a silent and well mannered kid. Great person to end my day with. I walked out feeling glad that it was over.
"Bye Raymond." I said kindly. "I'll see you on Friday."
He seemed really uncomfortable and wanted him to feel safe. I remember going to a new school and feeling like that.

I headed home and found a note on my desk.
'Meet up at the whisky, 10pm?'- you know who. I was giddy with excitement. I couldn't wait to hang out with T.

-
I got changed in one of Tommy's tees and jeans. I drove down to the whisky expecting to see Tommy. I walked around looking then felt a grasp on my shoulder. I spun around in shock to see Nikki standing there laughing dryly.
"Meet at the whisky 10pm?" He rephrase from the note.

"That was you?" I was gobsmacked.
"Who else would it be?" He asked
I looked at the floor embarrassed.
"Last person would be you and that is a fact." My face cringed at the burning scent of alcohol.

Tommy's POV:
I went to the bar with my younger cousin Pandora. It was kinda hard to talk to her because she spoke broken English, most of the time we had to speak greek.

"Thank for tonight T, L.A. looks pretty cool." She said with her thick Greek accent.

I held open the door at the whisky.
"I'm again so sorry Athena and Amanda couldn't come, they,"
She cut me off.
"They had planned a birthday yes, you've told me like 10 times before."
I smiled awkwardly. "Yeah."

We sat at the bar and I turned to see Lynda come in. She had a big smile on her face walking around looking for someone.
"I'll be right back." I told Pandora. I got up from my chair holding my head. I strode towards her. Before I could get her attention she jump as Nikki gripped her shoulders.

I stood cowardly watching what they were doing. I squinted and saw her face go into a emotion of disgust then she went red and looked mad arguing with Nikki. He whispered in her ear and she went to slap him across the face she grabbed her wrist, preventing the strike and pinned her up against the wall. I started to gain speed and stormed over to them. Pandora came up behind me and grabbed my arm.

"What are you doing?" She demanded. I glanced at her then back to Lynn and Nikki. Nikki has her pinned he lent in for a kiss. He then let go and she punched him hard across the face. I ran to her and started to check if she was okay. She looked and me then at pandora and scoffed.
"Can't even keep it in you pants and be loyal Lee?" She gestured towards Pandora and stormed out. I let her run and started beating the shit out of Nikki.

"Don't you dare ever touch her again asshole!" I barked. I grabbed Pandora arm and took her back to my house. She went to bed in the spare room and I drove to Lynda's house.

I knocked on the door and opened it to see Mrs Jones standing in the doorway wearing a dressing gown. She done a disappointed expression and shook her head.

"She doesn't want to see you, please hun do us all a favor and give her some space."

"No, it was my cousin." I pleaded.
"That's what they all say." She replied closing the door. I slammed my hand on the door refusing for it to close.

"Please just let me talk to her."
A stubby man approached the doorway.

"She said keep it in you pants Lee." He laughed then kissed Mrs Jones and shut the door.
I heard them giggle in the distance then jumped the fence and grabbed a ladder from the backyard.

I held the ladder against the wall and climbed up to Lynda's window. I knocked on it furiously. Seeing Lynda's body faced away from the window. She got up and dragged herself towards the window peering out to see what it was. Makeup was all down her face and she was still wearing the clothes from before. She has a frozen pea bag to her knuckles and once she made out what was on the other side of the window she flipped me off and closed her curtains.

I banged on the window for another 10 minutes and she must of gotten annoyed then opened her curtains so I could see her walk out of her room and not come back. I lost hope and left I called her but all the phones where disconnected. God damn it.