6. Is your shower working?

I knocked on the door with all my stuff in hand.
"Giea!" Said her mum pulling me in for a hug.
"Giea Mrs Bass. Your shower working?" I asked.
She nodded her head.
"Who's at the door?" Yelled Tommy as I heard his feet thudding down the stairs.

As he got to the bottom he saw me and smiled.
"Come in." He grabbed me by shoulder pulled me inside and closed the door quickly. He gripped onto my arm and took me to the shower connected to his room.

"I'll let you have a shower only if you talk to me after and solve this problem." I nodded my head.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. When I walked in hairspray bottles, beer bottles, make up and even his hair was all over the counter it was disgusting. A pink bra hung on the door handle. I pulled open the shower curtain and saw a condom laying on the floor.

I opened the door.
"Tommy can you pick this up?" I called from the door. I wrapped my towel around me. He lifted his head up from his hands and slouched over to the bathroom. I opened the shower curtain to show him the used rubber.

"Oh, sorry about that." He said sheepishly while reaching to grab it.
"Filthy..." I muttered. "If I get a STD in here I'm suing you." I said trying to stay serious. He chuckled and then left.

I started to run the shower and washed my hair. I shaved my legs, armpits and lower area. I made sure it all went down the drain and I cleaned my razor thoroughly. I hopped out of the shower and slipped on my under garments. I left my clothes in Tommy's room and opened the door to get my clothes.

He looked towards me his face going red. I grabbed my big oversized neon green jumper and put it on some washed blue distressed jeans and my infamous black platform sandals.

"So what did you want to talk about?" I said while braiding my hair so I could have wavy hair when I went out.
He turned to face me. His leg dangled off the side of the bed while the other leg was folded in half. I stared in the corner trying to think.

"I don't want stuff to be awkward between us." I cut him off.
"Who was the girl on the phone when you called me this morning?" I looked into his eyes. He frowned.

"I, uh- um..." I raised my eyebrows. "Chelsea." He said looking at the floor.
I nodded my head. "Okay all I wanted to know, please don't feel scared T." He looked up surprised.
"Well thanks for that." I said starting to grab my bag to leave. He held onto my wrist.

"Can you just keep everything the same." I nodded and smiled subtly.
I walked down the stairs passing Athena's and Amanda's room.
"Bye girls." I said opening the door to their room and waving to them.
I walked down the stairs to see Mr Bass reading the newspapers and Mrs Bass cooking.

"Bye Mr and Mrs Bass." I called out while unlocking the front door.
"Are you not staying for breakfast?" Asked David. (Tommy's dad)
"I have to go out and get some stuff done."
"Stay for breakfast! I insist." He called from the lounge room.
"Yeah! I need to show you the new clothes I got!" Yelled Athena from her room.

I walked to Athena's and Amanda's room. I bumped into Tommy; almost getting stabbed by his drumstick.
"What are you doing here?" He questioned.
"Ask your dad." He rolled his eyes.
"I'm sorry about him."
"It's fine." I laughed "He's a really nice and genuine man. It no harm me staying for a extra 30 minutes. I don't head out till 11am." He nodded his head and continued banging his drumsticks on his thighs.

I stayed talking to Athena and Amanda about different fashion statements.

"Breakfast!" Yelled Vassiliki from downstairs. The classic bacon, sausage, eggs and toast laid on a plate in front of me. Tommy sat next to me inhaling the eggs.

"Aye! Slow down there kiddo." Said David who was eating as fast as Tommy.
"It's good!" Called Vassiliki. "He's a skinny boy!"
"Chicken legs!" Amanda and Athena both taunted synced together.
I laughed at the causal conversation being made and at one point choked on my food.

I helped Vassiliki, Amanda and Athena clean the dishes. Tommy walked me to the front door.
"Meet up at the 'spot' at 5?" He asked.
"I'll see if I'm not busy." I answered honestly.
-
-
I did all my jobs. Food shopping, laundry and met up with a old friend at a cafe.

I stayed at home till 5 and surfed through the channels. I took out my braids then it got to 5 and I changed into denim shorts, sneakers and a windbreaker. I rode my bike to the 'spot' which was a place in the woods that me, Tommy, Vince, Warren, Inez and Kimberly used to hang out at. There was even a little tree house there that we made and left for ages.

Tommy sat down on the swinging wheel. We walked back out of the woods and got in his car. He drove down a long rode that was away from the town. We passed heaps of farms and finally got to a old playground that was all run down. We sat down at a picnic bench and Tommy started to unload a basket that had soda and kebabs. We sat and talked for a bit.

"Last one to the roundabout is a rotten egg!" I yelled while running down the grass towards the playground. Tommy grabbed me from behind and picked me up. He spun me around and started sprinting getting far more ahead of me.
"Cheater!" I laughed.
He ran spinning the equipment and jumped on sitting on the base cross legged.

I walked up to him breathless.
"No fair." I panted out while dragged myself to the swings.
We were at the park for a good hour or two talking. I always felt comfortable talking with Tommy.

It started getting dark so we headed to his car, driving down the long road. I was kinda scared about the road not having any street lights but it was still bright enough to see.

I popped open the window on the roof and stood with my torso and up out of it. My hair blew in the wind and Tommy blasted the music. I danced and swayed my arms around. He started to gain speed. I felt alive. I sat back down in the car once we started encountering other vehicles

My mind flashed a idea.
"Pull over, pull over, pull over!" I said excitedly. Tommy pullover on the side of the road while I started to take of my shoes for comfort.
"What?" He said worried. I crawled into the backseat. I tugged on his jacket and he slid into the backseat.

He sat on the middle chair I sat on top of his lap and attacked his neck. I made deep kisses making sure to leave hickeys. He threw his head back while I thrusted back and forth on his pelvic area.
I look in his eyes for approval he nodded. This was going to be the first time; with Tommy.