3. The Central?!?!?

My body jolted awake to the sound of my landline ringing.
I pick it up and Tommy's drunken voice echoed through the line.
"Hey I uhh, can you pick me up..."
"Where from?"
"The Central."
"The Central! Tommy it's a school night."
"Yeah I know, can you let me stay at yours I don't want my parents freaking out.... they think I'm at Warren's."
"Damn your family's pretty chill to let you have a sleepover on a Sunday night." At that I slammed the phone on the receiver and grabbed my coat and headed out.

I swear to god Tommy was gonna get his brains blown out if he stayed there any longer.

I drove up to the side and stormed into the club showing the bouncer my fake ID. I saw Tommy trying to pull Vince out of his chair and Nikki standing looking at the roof dazed out; causally swaying.

"Hey it's the sexy lesbian!" Exclaimed Nikki. I looked at him and scoffed.
"How can you let my friends get like this? They're only 17!"
He reached for my arm but I pushed him away.

I stormed toward Vince. He jumped up. "You've come to party!" I pulled Vince by his arm furiously and tugged on Tommy's shirt signaling for him to follow me. We got close to the exit but Tommy stopped at a holt.
"Thomas Lee Bass! If you don't want your mother to be rung then I suggest you pick up some speed!" I yelled causing him to get out of his trance. I threw both boys in the backseat.

I winded my window down because it smelt of alcohol and I couldn't reach the back windows. I sped around the corner not wanting to be outside any longer.

I dropped Vince off to his house and snuck him up to his room so his parents didn't wake. I ran down the stairs quietly and then got in the car to drive back to my house. Before I got home I went into Tommy's room and got him some clothes for tomorrow.

I set up a room for Tommy.
"I'm hungry!" He whined. I went to the kitchen and cooked him up a omelette. I slipped it onto a plate and carried it to the room.
"You got any bacon?" He asked. I rolled my eyes I'm surprised he hadn't knocked out yet.
I cooked up 3 strips and brought them in and placed them on his plate.
I cleaned up in the kitchen and walked back into the room.

Tommy was laying in bed. He finished his meal and placed it to the side. He pushed himself off of the bed occasionally stumbling. He slipped off his pants leaving himself in his boxers. He lifted his arms up and I helped him lift up his shirt. He already made a mess so I cleaned up around him. Folded his clothes and grabbed his plate.

"Lynn?" He whispered.
"Yes?" I asked.
"Do you have a crush on me?"
"Yes Tommy I do."
"Why are you telling me?"
"Because your drunk and your not going to remember this conversation." I smiled.
"Well, goodnight; love you Lynn."
"Love you too T." I said kinda annoyed from being so tired.
Okay before you say anything.... we always said 'love you' to each other. No romantic feelings involved. I said it to everyone in our friend group.

I went to bed and set my alarm a hour later than before. I woke at 7 and smelt food from down stairs. I crept down the stairs and saw Tommy cooking pancakes.
My mum sat at the counter talking to him.

"Good morning." I grumbled. I shoved past Tommy and grabbed a soda can from out the fridge. I don't know why but I felt really grouchy today and Tommy just pissed me off even more for some reason. I stormed off up the stairs and got dressed. I went back down stairs grabbed a iced coffee. I walked towards the front door and slammed it on the way out.

I got to class learning physics of a ice skater for a presentation. After I had history then lunch 1. I went to the oval sitting under the usual tree. Warren came jogging over then Inez. Kimberly came walking down her arm linked with Vince; who was wearing glasses to hide the fact he was still hungover.

Kimber sat down in Vince's lap and started making out with him. I guess they were dating now. Tommy came skipping over making me roll my eyes. I turned to look in the opposite direction and pulled up my yellow lens glasses. I felt a hand on my thigh. I looked down to see Tommy seated right next to me. I grabbed my bag and walked off.

Tommy's POV:
Today Lynn was a bit off edge. I surprisingly remember what she said to me last night. I sat next to her and but my hand on her leg to let her know I was okay with her liking me. She just grabbed her things and walked off.

Okay then

"What's wrong with her?" Warren spoke out loud.
I shrugged my shoulders then the bell went.
"Catch ya later fellas." I yelled wondering off to class.

Lynda's POV:
I had math with Warren and partnered up with him to do some calculus work.

"You Okay Lynn?" He asked.
"I'm just tired, woke up on the wrong side of the bed. You know what I mean."

School finished and Vince left school early because of the whole hangover situation. I kinda felt like walking home by myself anyway. I trotted down the alley and heard Tommy's footsteps approach.
"Hey! You didn't wait for me."
I ignored him. He turn down his street and I continued walking to my house. Why was I so aggravated towards him?
Was it the drinking, or was it the fact that I told him I liked him and he might remember?