10. It's a double date?

Lynda's POV:

"Hey Lynda... just checking in, I was wondering if you wanted to join me and some friends at the movies. Meet up at my house!" I turned off the voicemail.

I guess it will get my mind off of Tommy. I got dressed in a yellow long sleeve baggy, hippie looking dress with some knee high brown heel boots, and my scandalous yellow lens glasses.

I walked down stairs and said goodbye to my mum and her new boyfriend Robert

I decided to walk to Warren's house considering it wasn't a long walk. While walking I smoked on some weed I got the other day. As I got to the house I made sure to put out the cigarette out because his parents would not tolerate any of this sex, drugs, rock n roll craze.
I respect that.

I knocked on the door and peck Warren on the cheek.
"Hey Ren, how are you doing?" I asked closing the door.
"Not bad, the band has formed and we're looking at starting gigs soon."
"Sick!" I enthused.

"Just waiting on Nezzy, then we'll head out."
"Do you want a cuppa?" I asked he shook his head in reply.
I kissed his cheek again . I don't know what that cigarette was doing to me. I got up and walked over to the fridge to grab milk and boiled the kettle. He moved to the kitchen, resuming the conversation.

"Sweet Warren." I cooed. "Can you head to the deli and grab some more sugar packets?"
"Sure" He was gone for 5 minutes then came back. He placed the packets on the bench and I started to tip the sugar in my tea. I sat down on the lounge with him and talked.

He had his keys in hand ready to go. He dropped then and bent down to grab them. He put his hand on my thigh while leaning down for support. He than sat up and left his hand there.

I look at him and he looked at me. We were literally eye fucking each other. I bit my lip and lent towards his face. Before anyone of us new it I was sitting on warrens lap kissing his neck. He held onto my hips while I grinded on his crotch. I started to unbutton his buttons.

"Wait no stop...." he said stopping me. "We can't do this because you're with Tommy."

"No it's fine, we're not together- wait how did you know?"

He shrugged and started doing up his shirt while trying to remove any evidence of my lips on him. We heard a couple of the knocks on the door and Warren opened the door to let Inez in.
"Hey baby." She said pecking his lips. He sat down and she sat next to him cuddling up to him and touching his legs.

"So me and Inez are dating." He confessed. I nearly choked on my drink and look toward the pair. Warren has he eyes darted at me and I tried to brush off what happened just before.
"Since when?" I asked surprised.
"Last week." Inez got all giddy.
"Congratulations!" I exclaimed running up to her and hugged her.

I faced Warren and mouthed 'what the fuck?' He looked down and pulled on the side of his collar anxiously.
"So when's T-bone coming?"
"What?" I questioned.
"Isn't it a double date?"
If looks could kill Warren would've been dead right in front of me.
Right on cue Tommy busted through the door.

He ran over to me and hugged me.
"Oh for fuck sake! Can you get off of me?" I said pushing him away.
"You know what, fuck you all." I walked down the road and heard Warrens car start up.

"Lynn, can you guys just talk it out, it was his cousin." Said Warren.
"Sure it was." I replied.
"It was his cousin Pandora, she's from grease and Tommy went to show her around since Amanda and Athena were at a party."

I stopped at a halt.
"Shit!" I screamed pulling my hair and crouching down. "I'm a piece of fucking shit!" I stood for some air then I opened the car door and Warren spun around back to his house. I perched on the right side of the car and I put on some glasses to cover the puffiness and redness of my eyes. Inez sat in the front next to Warren and Tommy cautiously sat in the back, giving me some space.

I leant my head against the window and spaced out of all conversation. We got to the movies and walked inside one of the arenas. Warren and Inez hands were always linked and mid movie they both left the cinema to 'go to the toilet' which took them both 30minutes.

I felt sick so I took Tommy's hand and dragged him to the food court.
"I didn't wanna go alone and I'm hungry so what do you want to eat?" I asked him.
"I'll pay." I glared at him.
"What do you want to eat?" I repeated annoyed.

We sat down and ate some curry.
In the middle of nowhere I just blurted out a whole heap of stuff.
"I'm sorry for being a bitch, I'm moving out by myself to Beverly Hills instead of staying in San Diego, I've made this place into shit and need to get out of here. I'm going to finish school there."

He stared at me in disbelief.
"Wait.. What? No..." he stammered.
I slowly shook my head.
"I haven't found a house but I'm definitely going to be outta here next week."
"What about your family, friends, job...." he stopped and went silent.
"What about us?"

I lowered my lashes.
"Stop... your making me feel guilty."
"Good!"
"You're so selfish!"
"Me? Selfish?!?! Seriously?" He got out of his seat.
"I've lost my appetite." He grunted grabbing his food to put it in the bin.
"Please don't leave me angry like that." I whispered.
"What does it matter to you? Your leaving anyway."

"This is exactly why I wasn't going to tell you." I mumbled throwing my head in my hands.
"What?!?!"
I looked up at him startled.
"Your were going going to flee without telling anyone?"
I gave him a look of sympathy.

"Please Tommy, not in public."
I stood up and walked to his side. I grabbed his hand and flashed him a broken smile.
He yanked his hand out of my grasp and I backed off.
"Oh, okay then."
He looked at me with a glare then turned his head.

We all hopped in warrens car and drove back home. I kissed everyone on their cheek and said goodbye. I slipped Tommy a note to say to meet up and talk.
"My place." He whispered in my ear.