7. You're drunk!

I intwined my fingers through his hair. He took off my jacket to reveal my white bralette. I pulled away from the kiss grabbing a quick glance at him slightly breathless. I unbuttoned his top. Focusing on the buttons. I slipped both the shirt and his jacket of on his shoulders in one go.

I stared at him and bit my lip. He pulled my body closer and we began kissing again. I shuffled off of his lap and onto the floor of the car and unbuckled his pants and slid them off. He took my shorts and we abandoned the clothing in the front seat.

All of a sudden I stopped and reached for my Polaroid camera. "Forgot to take photos at the park so there will be heaps of film." I said looking at him for his reaction. He smirked and turned the camera to face me. I looked down at the floor. In the shot I wore my bra and my hair nicely messy and tucked behind my ears.

I kissed him some more and he swung me around so I was laying on my back. I gave him my iconic bedroom eyes and he seemed to have a mini orgasm from me doing that. I took off my bra and hugged Tommy up against me.

He traced his finger down my body. His touch sent goosebumps all over me.
He looked at me and I nodded. He slid down the band of his boxers to reveal his package. I grabbed the camera and took a pic of his god given gift. He picked up the camera and gently placed it behind him.

He kiss from in between my breasts down towards my underwear leaving hickeys in a trail down my torso. A flash from the camera came my way and I covered my face from the brightness. He put the strap of my panties against his teeth and started pulling them down.

I spread my legs and he looked at me. I smiled at him and he slid inside.
I moaned, I squeezed on his biceps as he slammed harder each time.

"Wait!" I yelled. He looked confused. I grabbed a condom from out one of the compartment. I handed it to him and he put it on. I spun around arching my back. He put it back in.

He made sure to leave more hickeys on my back and pulled my hair while taking another photo. He moaned in my ear.
"Shit Tommy!" I screamed. He gained speed. My legs started to shake while his started getting more sloppy.
"I'm going to cum!" He moaned low. He rode it out while I had my pleasure. I spun around to face him the camera flashed again. He leaned his faces against mine kissing my lips.

I scratched my fingers against his back.
He collapsed on top of me and caressed my body. He laid in the back with me and grabbed a blanket he had in the backseat and laid it on top of us. I grabbed the camera and took a photo of us laying together his lips pressed on my cheek. The windows were all foggy. After 30 minutes he got up and I took a photo of his back which was all scratched up. He slipped on his pants and I put on my shorts and jumper; leaving my bra and panties in the car.

He dropped me back off to the spot, I kissed him good bye.
I handed him the photos, I put a kiss on the one of me with my bra on leaving my lipstick on the corner.
"Keep it for good luck." I said handing the stack of photos to him.

He stared down at them and smiled. "Meet you at the gig tomorrow?" He asked. I replied with a wink causing him to go mad. I grabbed my bike and pedaled back home.

"What are you doing late at night riding you bike?" Asked my mum.
"I went over to Kimber's house." I called back. She nodded her head.
"There's some leftover pizza in the microwave if your hungry." I ran to the microwave and heated up the pizza.

I sat gnawing down on the pepperoni goodness while completing a crossword puzzle.
"So what were you and Tommy doing at the park?" She asked. My heart dropped.
"What do you mean?" I asked
"Kevin saw you guys playing on the swings and Vassiliki said you guys went out somewhere with the rest of you friends."

"We went to Kimberley's then to the park then back no big deal." I said starting at the floor.
"Why do you lie to me?" She asked.
I shook my head. "You think I don't know that he is sleeping over?"
I looked up at her.
"It's not like that, we are only friends." I said as calmly as I could.

"You are grounded and no longer to see him or Vince or Warren. I don't want you turning into a little SLUT!" She scream while she slapped me across the face.
"You're drunk!" I yelled storming up the stairs locking my door and turning up my music really loud.

I sat in my room listening to my music while she banged on the door. I went to bed and turned off the record.

-
-

Tommy's POV:

I had a voicemail in my phone and played it.
"Hey Tommy and Vince, I'm so sorry but I won't be able to make it to your gig tonight. No hard feelings. I hope you guys do well and good luck."
Damn... tell me I didn't scare her off.

I walked back into the dressing room.
"Vince, Lynn isn't gonna make it today."
"Why?"
"I don't know she just said good luck and she wasn't able to come."
"Oh- Okay.." He said with a confused face.

I heard a knock on the door and opened it. Lynn stood there with a red hand mark on her face and her eyes all puffy and bloodshot.

"Woah, what happened?" I asked.
"Me and my mum got in a fight, I'm supposed to be grounded but I snuck out." She replied shrugging her shoulders.

I gave her a hug and kissed her head.
"Sit down, have a rest."
She laid down on the couch and drifted to sleep. We got called out to preform and I banged on the drums relentlessly, feeling a rush of excitement and adrenaline.