16. Move and Groove

The doors of the cafe opened and Kimber rushed through the doors.
"Lynn!" She squealed as she saw me. I stood up and hugged her.
"Nice outfit!" I exclaimed. She was wearing a maxi wrap dress that was blue with mini cherries placed everywhere.

"Vince was planning to come but last minute he had to cancel for some reason."
"That's alright, I drove past his earlier, plus it would be a little girly hangout."
She smiled and a waitress came over to us for a order.

"Do you guys wanna start with drinks?" She asked.
"Can we dine in and can I please get a sweetened iced coffee." I said gesturing toward the menu.
She nodded her head while writing down on her notepad.

"Can I please get a caramel coffee," Kimber stopped and looked towards me.
"Do you want to share a apple pie?" She asked.
I nodded my head and the waitress wrote down on her note pad and left.

"Are you still living with Inez?" I asked.
"Yeah, she hasn't been in the house since the fight, she's staying at Slash's house and waiting for me to leave."

"I offered Vince and Tommy if they wanted to move in with me, they both agreed and I was just letting you know you can join us." A big smile spread across Kimber's face.

"Really!" She gasped.
"Yeah! It's gonna be lonely without you and Vince needs you to be there and I think I'm going to go insane with the boys." She giggled and the waitress came back with our drinks.

"The apple pie will be 5 minutes."

We sat and talked and shared the pie. It got to 2 and we started to head out.

"I'm going to pick up the boys and their stuff in a hour, do you need help packing?"

"Nah I'm good my stuff is still the boxes from moving in with Inez."

"What about the house and bills."

She shrugged. "The house is under Inez's name."

I dropped her back off to her house, considering she walked to the cafe and her house was a 20minute walk.

I hung around her house for a 1 hour then she put all her stuff in her car and followed me to Vince's house.

Vince was at the front of his house leaning against his car. All his stuff was inside and he said goodbye to his family and left. They both followed me to Tommy's house and we knocked on the door. Vassiliki opened the door upset and Athena with in the kitchen jumping up and down then she came to a halt and ran up to me.

"Wait are you not staying up here?" She asked confused. I nodded my head and she shriek the word 'nooo'. Tommy appeared from the top of the stairwell.
"Can you guys help me load this stuff in the car?" He asked. We all walked upstairs and helped grab boxes and loaded them in to my car since Vassiliki and David would never allow him to have a car.

We loaded the last box and his parents started crying, yes even David. Tommy sat in the front seat next to me and we drove off up north to Sunset boulevard. After a hour of driving we all stopped off at a gas station where the boys went to the toilet and we all grabbed a chocolate bar each.

We hopped back in our cars and started to continue our drive.
"How you feeling?" I asked him.
His face lit up.
"Fucking amazing! Apparently Nikki lives up here and we're planning on finding a new guitarist." I smirked.
"Interesting."

"I'm kinda happy I left, dad gave me shit for dropping out. He wanted me to join a military. He thinks this music career is bull shit, ended up having a scrap with him; mum eventually broke us up and I had to wait out the front till you guys came."

"Shit.... you good?"
"Yeah dad's just a big fucking prick." He put on the radio, only to doze off and I continued driving back to the house.

I pulled up to the driveway and opened the garage to pull in. Vince parked in the garage next me and Kimber parked behind us on the driveway. I got out and left Tommy in the car leaving him to sleep.

"Who's stuff we putting inside first?" I asked. Kimber started opening all her car doors and boot.
"Dig in!" She called.
We each grabbed two boxes and placed them upstairs since all the rooms were upstairs.

"Pick a room, any room." The were 3 rooms to pick from.
"You and Vince can share a room or you can share with me or you can have one room to yourself."

"Vinnie you wanna share a room?" She asked.
He laughed.
"Sure thing sweet cakes." They embraced each other in a hug which escalated into a heated make out.

"Okay romantics, get a move on!" I mumbled shooing them out of the way. We loaded Vince's and Kimber's stuff into one room and I went to wake Tommy to see what room he wanted to go in.

"Hey, ass hole!" I chanted patting his chest. He jolted awake.
"Pick a room." I pulled his hand and led him through the door into the house. He looked around then went upstairs.
"Who's in what room?"
"In the middle we have Vince and Kimber."
A eruption of giggles and moans started to escape from behind their door.

"Looks like they have already unpacked their shit." Laughed Tommy.

"And the worst part is there isn't even a bed in there."

Tommy spun his head toward me and smirked.
"After you unload you're shit from my car." He sped down the stairs and started putting the boxes in the room down the hall.
"You wanna become roommates?" He asked yelling from the car.
"Sure if that's what you want."

We started putting the boxes in the room at the end of the hallway. Once it was all unpacked we made a little comfort bed out of pillows, blankets and cushions then laid a towel over the whole thing and got to work.

He thrusted into me while I gripped tightly onto his forearms. I moaned as he gained momentum and slammed harder into me each time.
"Shit, shit, shit, SHIT!" I cried. He stared into my eyes while smiling me a cheeky smile. He looked down to his length and started to focus. I turned around to have my back arched up.

My back was facing him and he held onto my hips to keep me in place. He made a trail of hickies down my back.
"Tommy!" I squealed. "We're going to the beach tonight!"
"And?" He teased.
"I'm going to wear a bikini-" I did a low moan sound then stopped mid sentence. My whole body started twitching and I could feel him twitching inside me. He got sloppier while trying to ride it out while I squealed in pleasure.
"Turn around, I need to see your face." Said tommy. I spun my body around while facing him. He leant down making sloppy kisses all over me.

I moved my hands tracing his jawline. He smiled at me then unexpectedly pulled out.