4. I dont want to fall in love

It was a Friday evening and we were in Warrens Basement. I went to the fridge and got everyone a beer. I sat on the floor cross legged next to Kimber while everyone else rested on the couch.

"I'll be right back... I got to get my eyebrows done." I said standing from my position. I headed up the stairs and sped off to use the facial coupon my mum got me.

After a hour I drove back home and rung warrens basement landline to let him know I wasn't coming back because I had to help Kevin, my mums boyfriend, move in some of his sport equipment for my mum to use.
-
-
It got to 10pm and I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I got up and opened it expecting my mum standing there. I saw Tommy's lanky body sheepishly standing in the doorway.
"What are you doing here Sasquatch!" I questioned. Tbh I wasn't too glad he was here.

He looked my in the eyes and pulled himself closer to my face.
"Lynn I remembered what you said that night you pick us up from the central." I looked at him my heart dropped to the floor.
He leaned in to kiss me. I pushed him away.
"Please Tommy not now." He backed up with a sense of confusion.

"I thought..."
"Tommy it's fine, I just need time to think. Trust me I want to kiss you,"
"Do it then."
"What?"
"I'll go slow, I'll let you come to me."
"T, I can't. I make you up a bed in the spare room." I turned to leave the room to grab some stuff for the bed. He stopped my by grabbing my shoulders.
"Can I sleep in here. I need to see your face."
"Fine whatever, I'll set up a bed on the floor. You can have my bed."
He shook his head.

"Tommy I'm asking you to make things less difficult." He finally gave in. While I went out to grab pillows and blankets for the floor, Tommy undressed himself. Thankfully leaving on his boxers. He slipped into the sheets tried to go to sleep.

I laid everything down and rested on the floor. After half a hour I called to Tommy. His body was still tense so I knew he was awake
"T!" I whisper yelled. "Tommy!" I crawled onto the bed and mounted on top of him. I brought my lips to his ear.

"Tommy, I need to talk to you." My lips trembled as I took in his scent. He put his hands on my waist as I sat on his abdomen. He fluttered his eyes open.

"Look, I really love being your friend. And I really want to get intimate with you.... but.... I don't want to ruin what we have now."
He sighed in a tone of disappointment.
"I don't want to fall in love, not with you. No matter how much I love you."
His face shifted into sadness.
"Look I don't mean it like that." I didn't know what to say. My throat went dry I squeezed my eyes shut in anger.
"Fuck Tommy..... I think I have already fallen in love with you." I choked out.

He grabbed my sides and moved me to the left side of the bed.
We laid together in a tight embrace. I body was right up against his. My hands rested on his back while his hands caressed me. He closed his eye. I moved my face closer to his. He felt my shaky breath.
"Look, you don't have to do this because you feel bad." He whispered.
He opened his eyes and I looked at him.

"I want to." I said bold and clear.
I moved even closer to his face and melted into him. At that I brushed his hair out of his face and our lips connected. We laid there for a good. 5 minutes just kissing until we broke apart.

I stared in to his eyes. He looked at mine. I moved my body under the sheets and started to pulled down his boxers. He stopped me and pulled me back up from under the blankets.

"No, I won't let you. You don't want to do this."
"I do."
"No you don't. Your moving too fast, you never do that."
I sighed.
"I'm sorry."
Finally I dozed off.

I woke to his soft breathes going on my shoulders. I got up trying not to wake him. I went to the toilet and went to make breakfast.

I cooked up some creamy spaghetti and saw Tommy come down the stairs.
"Morning sleepy face."
-
-
That afternoon we were headed to some bar to watch Vince and his new band preform.

Me, Vince, Nikki, Mick and Tommy were crammed into the back of Tommy's van. As i piled into the car i accidentally sat on Tommy's hand. In shock his hand suddenly grabbed my ass cheek, my eyes widened and looked at him with a unreadable expression , he glanced back at me in horror.

"I'm so sorry..." he starred at me while removing his hand. I swiftly turned around to face the road, ignoring what had just occurred.

After 12 minutes of sitting next to Tommy awkwardly, they arrived at some bar for a gig.

"Hey Lynda, can you please fix my hair?" Called Tommy from a separate room to the rest of the band.

I took a deep sigh and walked towards the door. Tommy just sat there awkwardly grinning.

"can you fix my hair please?" asked Tommy sheepishly. I just grinned and grabbed the hair spray. We both stayed silent but Tommy couldn't stop staring into my eyes. After I finished he kissed my cheek like usual and handed me a cigarette.

"You hyped?" i asked.

"Fuck yeah!" He exclaimed, while handing me a handmade friendship bracelet.

"This is fucking adorable!" i squealed.

"Not as adorable as me." chuckled Tommy

"You just ruined a good moment you cocky fucker." Tommy grinned

"Athena was making bracelets and selling them at school i bought one to symbolise our friendship." Tommy just blushed.

"It's as cold as a witches tit!" Tommy moaned

"I'm going to get dressed in some more club appropriate stuff," i called out from behind the room divider."Try not to walk in on me again."

"I've gotta go and preform."replied Tommy "See you in the crowd Lyn."