Ch. 10: Fifty Shades of Grayson

At home, I walked into the house, on the phone. "Finally, you answer! I've been looking for you since yesterday, jack ass." 

"I've been held captive against my will, thank you for your concern, little sister. I saw what you did to Wes' lab. You still know how to leave a message." 

"He pissed me off, and I wanted to find you. Where are you?" 

The door opened from behind me.

I turned around to see Damon. 

"Right here," Damon told me. 

We both hung up.

I walked up to him, wrapping my arms around him. "You okay? Did he .. . " 

"Nope, fine and dandy," Damon told me. "Hey, if I said that I wanted to find Wes and kill him would you help me?" 

"Absolutely," I answered.

"Good," Damon told me. "Great." 

"Why?" I asked.

Damon opened his mouth to answer, but looked behind me. 

I looked behind me. 

Katherine was walking down the hall, tucking her hair into a baseball bat. She looked at Damon's appearance--disheveled, dried up blood on his neck. "What the hell happened to you?" 

"Ditto," Damon told her. "Elena's not here by any chance, is she?" 

"I haven't seen her, not that I've been looking," I told him. 

Damon looked toward the stairs, yelling. "Stef, you awake?" 

"You know, he hasn't seen her, either," Katherine told him. "I know because we were together all night." 

I was disgusted. "Look, if you're implying what I think you're implying--"

"Why?" Katherine asked. "What were you thinking? That our hot, naked bodies collided in one unforgettable night of passion?" 

'I'm gonna barf," I told them.

"Great," Katherine told me. "Then my work here is done. Toodle." 

Katherine walked past us, walking out of the house and closing the door behind her.

Damon and I exchanged a look, shuddering. "Ugh."

*****

We went up to Stefan's room.

Stefan was putting some clothes away.

Damon walked inside.

I leaned against the door frame.

Stefan closed the drawer, looking at Damon. "Where the hell you been?" 

"Aw, you know, being held against my will, shot in the head, now I can't find Elena," Damon answered. "How was your evening? Anything out of the ordinary happen?" 

"Wait a minute," Stefan told him. "What do you mean, you can't find Elena?" 

"I mean, she's not picking up her phone, she's not in her dorm, she's nowhere in this house, which leads me to believe that Dr. Creepy Ken-doll has her somewhere," Damon answered.

"Are you talking about the Whitmore bio teacher?" Stefan asked.

"Yeah, the one that operated on vampires during business hours, yeah that one," I answered. "Put your hero hair on, Stefan. You two might be going to save Elena, but I'm going to put this guy out of his misery for screwing with all of us."