Prologue

* 3rd Person's P.O.V

It all began in a peaceful world; this world is known as heaven. The Angels were gathering around a young woman. She was holding a baby girl in her arms. The infant was cooing, the woman chuckled as she kissed her child's forehead. " What a blessed child," One of the angels said. " God, bless you miss," another said.  " Excuse me, excuse me," a voice said while flying through the crowd. A tall man appeared in front of the women. 

" Greetings Raphael, have you come to see my child?" The woman smiled

" Greetings Raphael, have you come to see my child?" The woman smiled. " Of course," Raphael nodded. He looked at the infant, the child was wrapped in a pink blanket. " She's beautiful" Raphael smiled. " Would you like to hold her?" the woman asked. " Of course," Raphael smiled. The woman hands her child to Raphael, Raphael carefully places the child in his arms. He smiles at the infant. The infant was sleeping peacefully. " To this day, this child shall be one with the lord" Raphael lifts the child and spoke. The Angels applauded; they knew this was the beginning of a bright future.

.

.

.

.

.

.

BOOM!

" Attack!"  Raphael yelled. He and his army of angels were about to fight the demons. " Kill them all" The leader of the demons yelled. The demons cheered as they ran towards the angels. The battle was bloodshed, the citizens were forced to evacuate. Mom was flying through the crowd while she held her child. " Stop right there" a demon zips in front of her. Mom shoots a blue ball of light at it and the demon was pushed against the wall. She flew off and held her crying child. " Give us the child" the demon got up and chased after her. More and more demons were chasing her, Mom tried her best to protect her child. " Don't worry, honey. Mommy's right here" she looks at her baby. Suddenly, a figure was aiming their arrow at her. They pulled the arrow back far and released it. Mom was shoot in the back; her eyes widen in shock. She was falling from the sky; she wrapped her wings around her child as she went down with speed. When Mom hit the ground, the earth shook. She coughed out some blood. Mom looked at her child, the baby was crying. " Hello? Is someone there?" a voice said. A woman and a boy ran towards the angel, " Oh my, w-what happened?" the woman said. " Here... take her" Mom slowly looked at them. She moved her wings to reveal her baby. The infant was crying, the woman ran towards the child and grabbed her. " I can't take her. She's your child" she looks at the angel." P-Please, you have to...." Mom begged. She coughed some blood. ' Is she...an angel?' the boy looked at the angel. Mom was fading away, " Oh no!" the woman gasped. " I'm sorry my love..." Mom looks at her baby and cried. The angel disappeared; she was turned into a flock of fleeing doves. The woman looked at the child. She moved a hair out of the baby's face, the baby sniffled. " Don't cry, I'll protect you" the woman held them close." Are we going to keep her?" The boy walked towards the woman. " I guess so..."  the woman looked at the child. " Welcome to the Tachibana family.... Y/N" she smiled at the baby.