Chapter 1

Meeting Him

Jungkook walked up the stairs of his apartment and into his room after preparing breakfast for his boyfriend. He twisted the door knob and went in their shared room to find his boyfriend, Joon, rummaging through the closet searching for something. "Baby, where did you put my clothes you ironed last night?" He asked running a hand through his black hair and glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook bit his lip as he remembered last night when he did. He accidentally turned the heat of the iron too high and burnt Joon's shirt. Jungkook gulped and stayed silent not wanting to speak because he knows....he's in trouble.

And trouble means pain.

"Well?!" Joon said in a louder, dominating tone making Jungkook flinch. Joon walked over to him looking intimidating. Jungkook looked down submissively and mumbled "I...I burnt your shirt."

"Speak up!" Joon raised his voice. Jungkook became even more afraid but he had no choice but to listen. "I burnt your shirt while ironing it last night" Jungkook said this time slightly louder not daring to look in boyfriend's dark glaring eyes. Joon went silent for a moment but that moment was a very tense and long one for Jungkook since he knew Joon was angry. "All I ask is for one thing and you cannot even do that right!" Joon yelled making Jungkook scared because he knew what happens every time Joon gets angry. "You cannot do one simple task correctly can you?!" Joon continued to shout at him.

Jungkook felt tears in his eyes as his fear increased from Joon's anger but tried his best to hold them. Unfortunately one escaped his eye and start rolling down his cheek. "Are you seriously crying!" Joon shouted. Jungkook knew how much Joon hated it when he cried so he always tried his best not to. But right now he failed.

And so Joon slapped him.

Jungkook's head was snapped to the side by the force of Joon's hand. He felt more tears well in his eyes as his cheek started stinging in pain. He could be feel it bruise since his skin was fragile from everything else he's endured. "Your so pathetic" Joon spat before leaving the room.

As soon as Joon had left the room, Jungkook ran in the bathroom and broke into tears. He stood in front of the mirror and held the sink with both hands and started crying. Joon's right. I'm pathetic. I can't do a simple task. I'm always doing things wrong. I deserved to get hit. Why do I keep making mistakes? Why can't I just be a good and helpful boyfriend for once? Jungkook quickly wiped away all his tears as he knows Joon hates them. He splashed his face with water and tried to pulled himself together.

Jungkook then stood in front of the mirror and started to inspect his scars. Across his face was a mark from the slap Joon just gave him. It was small yet visible. He had to hide it. Along with the hickeys on his neck and the bruises on the rest of his body. Jungkook applied makeup to the visible scars on his face and neck. The hickeys Joon left were hard to conceal but Jungkook practiced a lot and applied a lot of makeup so they weren't visible anymore. To hide any other wounds he changed into loose jeans and a sweatshirt. He didn't wear attractive, tight and good looking clothes like he used to anymore. As much as he wished he could, Jungkook had to hide his scars from the rest of the world. No one could no what Joon was doing to him....

-

Jungkook was cleaning the dining table after breakfast before leaving for work. Just as he finished sponging the table, he felt a pair of strong arms wrap around his waist. "Where's my goodbye kiss?" Joon's husky voice filled Jungkook's ear. Joon turn Jungkook around facing him but Jungkook slowly started backing away. Months ago when Joon wasn't like this Jungkook would straight away give him a kiss but Joon looked really intimidating today and it scared him. "J-Joon..." He whispered as he kept walking backwards until his back hit the wall. Before Jungkook could react a pair of lips started biting Jungkook's neck. He whimpered as Joon wasn't kissing his neck the way lovers do, but it hurt the way Joon sucked in Jungkook's neck. "J-Joon....Please...S-Stop...I have go to go w-work now" He whispered trying to hold the pain Joon was giving him.