~ Final ~

You Saved Me

As he saw the train belting full speed towards him...he closed his eyes ready to feel its embrace.
I'm sorry...

"JEON JUNGKOOK!!!!" A voice screamed at the top of its lungs and suddenly Jungkook was being thrown to the side with full force.

A spilt second after Jungkook felt the gushing wind of the train's momentum flash past him as he fell to the floor. The trains wheels squealed loudly as it scraped right past him. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes looking up. I'm not on the tracks...the train went past me.

He was in a state of shock as he stayed still on the ground filled with sharp rocks. Once the train finally went past, Jungkook took rapid deep breaths with his eyes still wide open.

"Jungkook" He heard a familiar voice that was about to break down. Jungkook turned his head to see no one other than a distressed Taehyung sitting on his knees with a tear soaked face while he was still laying on the rocks with just his elbows keeping him up.

"Jungkook" Taehyung repeating and broke down into a heavy cry as he desperately pulled Jungkook into a tight hug. "Oh my god...I found you" Taehyung cried clutching his boyfriend as if his life depended on it...Well it did for Jungkook. He would have died if Taehyung hadn't jumped onto the tracks and pushed the two forward.

Jungkook was so shocked he couldn't hug Taehyung back. Hearing Taehyung's cries made him break down too. He let his tears pour onto Taehyung's shoulder feeling his boyfriend cling onto him so dearly. "What are you doing here Jungkook?" Taehyung pulled back a bit to face the younger with hands still tightly holding Jungkook's shoulders. "I've was waiting for you for ages. And I've been searching for you for 2 hours! Do you know how far away from home you are! Do you know goddam terrified I was!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook in despair. But then wrapped his arms around Jungkook again who was feeling guilty. Taehyung felt like he was going to break Jungkook with the tightness he was hugging him at but Jungkook didn't complain so he didn't stop. "Those were the 2 worst hours of my entire life" Taehyung whispered trying to calm himself after engulfing his lover again. "Because I thought I lost you" He said finally relaxing around Jungkook.

"T-Taehyung" Jungkook started to say as tears rolled down one after the other. Before he could speak further, Taehyung gently placed a finger over Jungkook's lips. "Shhh. Let's get out of here first" He said.

Taehyung held Jungkook as he helped the younger to his feet. The two went silent as they walked over and helped each other up to the platform not letting go of their hands for a split second. Once they were safely up, Taehyung's arms yet again made their way around his boyfriend. "T-Tae" Taehyung heard Jungkook's tiny voice mumble to him. "A-Aren't you...angry at me?" Jungkook asked still scared of everything.

Taehyung pulled away from Jungkook looking at the younger with so much love and sorrow. He felt the same way he did when he saved Jungkook from Joon. How he was super soft to the younger because of Jungkook was always frightened and thought he was a burden. And now he saved Jungkook from death. And again Jungkook is frightened and thinks he is a burden.

Taehyung sighed. "Let's talk when we get home. Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jimin are all searching for you too. I should message them I've found you" Taehyung said and slipped his hand down into Jungkook's holding it dearly. Jungkook simply looked down as Taehyung gently led him out of the train station.

~*~

Taehyung opened their house door and the two silently stepped inside. They didn't speak and tried to hold their tears and questions until they got home. Once Taehyung sat down on the sofa, he gestured for Jungkook to take a seat beside him. Once Jungkook did, Taehyung shuffled closer to him. He put an arm around Jungkook's waist, keeping him close. "You scared me so much Jungkook...I couldn't find you for ages. My panic only rose seeing you standing still on train tracks. Why? Why did you try kill yourself Jungkook?" Taehyung asked as his heart filled with sorrow knowing his boyfriend nearly left him. Jungkook couldn't help but continue to look down. "I kept waiting for you, calling you. Then found your phone in some alleys. Searched for you for hours. And find you in front of a train" Taehyung continued with tears in his eyes. "Jungkook" He said and put his other hand on Jungkook's. "Why was your phone in an alley? What happened? Why were you there?" Taehyung asked more seriously. Although he kind of knew but still needed to confirm.