Chapter 17

End Myself

Jungkook shivered with his hands close to sides, trying to keep to himself. The feeling these men were giving him was the same Joon would would give him. And that was anything but good. "P-Please leave me alone...." Jungkook said as his voice suddenly went back to being extremely quiet, like how he was when Taehyung first met him.

The 3 men started to slowly circle around Jungkook, making him feel trapped and small. Like he always used to. "Why would we leave such a hot boy like you all alone?" Man 3 said licking his lips. Jungkook gulped not liking how this was going. He wished he didn't go exploring more of the neighbourhood. "I...I just want to go home...Please..." Jungkook mumbled. "My bo-yfriend will be waiting for me."

"So you have a boyfriend?" Man 2 rhetorically asked. "Of course he would" Jae said. "Look at that innocent face. It's looks so fuckable. Who wouldn't want to take him?" His words were only increasing Jungkook's fear because he knew what was going to happen. He knew from experience he couldn't get out of it. Not with one person so how with 3?

"I don't think your boyfriend will miss your absence too much right?" Jae said smirking dirtily. "After all he gets you every other time." The other 2 chuckled at this. "Shall we start?" Man 3 said and took a step closer to Jungkook from behind. Those words made tears fill in the boy's eyes and his body continued shaking as the man snaked his arms around Jungkook's waist as pressed his back against Jungkook's. "No. No please" Jungkook mumbled but as expected, they ignored him.
His breath hitched as he felt hands go underneath his shirt and start pulling it up. Jungkook's body was frozen and he didn't know how to handle this. He just stood still, shaking from head to toe. In seconds his shirt was pulled off him and he couldn't help but silently cry. Immediately after, Jungkook felt a pair of lips attach itself to the back of his neck and suck on hard that it hurt. He whimpered, pleading for them to stop but of course they didn't.

Jungkook thought this would never happen again....but it is.

Jungkook quietly begged them to let him go many times as the other man started to tug on the buckle of Jungkook's pants eager to take them off. Jungkook tried to hold his hand and push it off as he started to unbuckled it but the man simply slapped him.

With hundreds of tears running down his face, memories of being beaten and getting raped flashed vigorously in his head. Thats all his life has been like all along. Taehyung tried to give him hope but in the end, he's still here getting hurt again. Is this all I'm meant for...? Was all Jungkook could think as the 3 men forced themselves upon the poor boy...

~*~*~

Jungkook sat on the concrete with his hands over his head and his back against some wall, crying heavily. The 3 men had finished what they wanted and left Jungkook who was sore and lost, alone on the floor. The 3 of them raped him in daylight. It was nearly evening but not quite. Jungkook had no will to move apart from when he had to put his clothes back on. He didn't know where to go or did he want to go.
Jungkook bent his head forward, burying it in his knees with his hands through his hair while continuing to cry uncontrollably. It was the worse experience ever. At least Joon was his boyfriend but these were 3 random drunk men who raped him.

Jungkook was still weak and couldn't defend himself against them. He still hadn't recovered from his past abusive relationship and how learnt to defend when in a bad situation. Jungkook didn't know what to do when the men were undressing and kept touching him. With Joon, he learnt to accept his punishment and the fact he couldn't outdo Joon. And the same thing happening but with 3 random strangers made it 10 times more scary.

Jungkook didn't know how long he sat on the hard floor simply sobbing to himself. I thought I would never experience this again. But it happened it the most horrible way I could ever imagine. Maybe I'm not amazing like Taehyung keeps trying to tell me. Maybe I'm just some slut that belongs on the street like Joon says...

Jungkook was finally starting to get better before this happened. Taehyung was such a good boyfriend who did his absolute best to improve Jungkook's mental health. And it was working. Jungkook had started to think he wasn't so worthless. That there was hope. But now....that's all gone down the drain and every single negative thought came broke loose, flooding throw the unmended cracks into Jungkook's mind again.

I can't do anything. I'm not good for anything. I'm worthless. I'm useless. People just use me for their pleasure and give me pain. Joon was right in everything he said. I should have just stayed with him rather than be raped in an alley. Tears kept and kept streaming down Jungkook's soaked cheeks without a break. He was still shaking and just wanted everything to end. I have no purpose in my life other than being in pain. That's just what I'm meant for. To be continuously broken down...
I want all this to end. I don't want to live like this anymore!

Then a sudden thought popped into Jungkook's head. What if....what if I make it end?
Jungkook started thinking to himself. What if I stop all this pain myself?
What if I just end myself...would that take all the pain away?

The more Jungkook thought about this sudden idea, the less tears flowed out of eyes and less shaky his body became. He started to just think about this idea of ending everything. Get rid it the pain. Stop hurting. Just go away. End yourself.
And he liked the idea...

Jungkook took one deep breath before slowly rising to his feet trying not to stumble. He looked at the ground in front of him to see his cracked phone. It had started ringing numerous times in the last few minutes. Taehyung was probably confused why Jungkook wasn't at the cafe yet and was about to head home to see if Jungkook was ok.

Jungkook liked Taehyung. He liked him a lot. But as much as Taehyung tried to make Jungkook happier...this was still the result. After all, Joon used to be as sweet as Taehyung before turning abusive, so why wouldn't Taehyung do the same? He's probably going to beat me too when he finds out how horrible of a boyfriend I am. In one way or another Jungkook was going to be hurt again. So why not just end it all?

It's not like anyone would miss me anyway...