Chapter 9

• Save Me •

Jungkook widened his eyes in shock and turned his head facing Taehyung. Taehyung immediately regretted doing that in the sense Jungkook might not have liked it since he's in a relationship but he certainly remembered the butterfly in his stomach touching Jungkook's soft skin.

"W-What did you...just do?" Jungkook squeaked not knowing what to say. Taehyung let go of Jungkook and looked down. "I...don't know" He replied helplessly. He just couldn't help it. He knew from the moment he met Jungkook their was some connection. And every time he was around the younger he felt so bright. He wanted to be with him more. To help Jungkook overcome his scared state of being around other people which was obviously a symptom of something bigger. Taehyung just wanted to be around Jungkook more.

"You...shouldn't have done that" Jungkook started to panic. Then he realised how fast his heart was beating. But what it from? Fear...or something else?

"W-What if Joon finds out?" He was terrified at what Joon might do if he knew. No, he can't. He can't know.

"How can Joon know?" Taehyung asked genuinely confused. "We are in a bathroom and no one is here." Jungkook still bit his lip in worry. "He's...everywhere."

Taehyung noticed how afraid the younger male looked. He lightly placed a hand on Jungkook's shoulder but he flinched. "Jungkook...are you scared of Joon by any chance?" Taehyung asked uncertainly. He didn't understand the relationship between them. There was something Taehyung could sense that was off about it.

"No" Jungkook answered extremely quickly. "Y-You just kissed my cheek. Joon isn't going to like that" Jungkook could feel a lump at the back of his throat as paranoia built up in him.

"I'm sorry" Taehyung mumbled regretting that he upset the younger.

"Why would you...do that?" Jungkook asked. He didn't get it. Why would Taehyung just kiss his cheek? What did Jungkook to deserve that? ...Nothing.

"I-I don't know, I wasn't thinking about what I was doing. I'm sorry" Taehyung apologised.

Jungkook didn't know what else to say or do so he forced himself to run away. He pushed open the bathroom door and quickly got away from Taehyung. He hurriedly told Jin he had to go home. And ran out.

Jungkook's heart was thumping so loudly as he ran across the streets thinking of what happened. He kept his legs going one after the other. Then slowed down once the apartment was in sight. Jungkook stopped for a second to catch his breath before dragging his feet to the apartment.

Jungkook shoved open the front door of our house and went straight to flop down on the couch as Joon wasn't here yet. Why did Taehyung do that? He kissed my cheek. But...But I'm not supposed to be loved. I don't know why but it's just like that! Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair and felt tears in his eyes again. Why does Taehyung like me so much? What did I do to make him like me? ....Am....Am I a slut? Am I trying to get his attention? Is that why Joon keeps punishing me for being around him? Is Joon right...I deserve every beating I get. I keep betraying him because of Taehyung. Am I really a  cheater...? Jungkook started cry again but this time silently. Not as out of control.

He stayed with his head in hands as tears wet them. Then he heard the door knob twist open. He hurriedly wiped his tears away hoping his eyes weren't red to show any signs he was crying. Jungkook stood up seeing Joon walk in. He gulped as Joon hung his coat on the rack before making eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook knew Joon prefers it when Jungkook comes up to him rather than him going to Jungkook. So Jungkook hesitantly walked towards Joon before wrapping is arms around his waist. "H-Hey babe" He muttered.