Chapter 3

Nightmare

The next morning Jungkook was up early making breakfast for his boyfriend like every morning. While Joon was in their room getting ready for work, Jungkook was limping in the kitchen. Joon went really rough on him last night. He couldn't walk straight and still had tears in his tears from the memory and pain of it. He wished Joon would stop. He wished Joon wouldn't hurt him anymore. He wished everything would disappear.

Jungkook's breath suddenly hitched as he felt two arms wrap around his waist and squeeze him tight. "Smells good baby" Joon said and rested his chin on Jungkook's shoulder while he was cooking on the stove. Jungkook let out a small yelp as Joon grip became tighter. "J-Joon...it...it hurts" Jungkook closed his eyes for a second as his lower region was still in a lot of pain. "S-Stop...please" Jungkook begged, his voice barely audible. He begged and pleaded and cried so much last night, his voice was nearly gone.

"I better not see you with that boy today got it?" Joon said and nibbled Jungkook's ear not loosening his grip yet. Jungkook nodded weakly and Joon let go.

Cafe

Today Jungkook's shift wasn't in the morning but from afternoon to evening. It was the only day he'd be home after Joon so he made dinner before he left the apartment.

Jungkook was surprised to find that Taehyung wasn't at the cafe. Which meant he didn't have a shift today. That didn't bother Jungkook too much since it was good that he didn't have to talk to the older....but at the same time he liked his company. He slipped on his apron and started his shift.

Once it was late afternoon another costumer came in. Jungkook was carrying a tray of dirty mugs and plates back to the kitchen when he looked behind him to see a familiar figure. And a smile spread across his face.

Taehyung.

He just has that effect to make someone unknowingly smile even when they don't want to.

But then Jungkook's smile disappeared as remembered his words to Joon and quickly scurried to put the dirty dishes away. He didn't notice the slight frown on Taehyung's face when he saw the younger turn his back on him.

Taehyung was instead greeted by Jin. "Ah Taehyung what are you doing here? You don't have a shift today" Jin said with a friendly grin and put an arm around his shoulder. "Just because I don't have a shift doesn't mean I can't come here to get a coffee" Taehyung smiled.

"Yes yes that's true. Come here all the time!" Jin said. He turned his head to Jungkook and called out "Jungkook-ssi get Tae a coffee." Jungkook nodded with a small smile and went to the coffee machine.

Jin went to serve some other costumer while Taehyung walked behind the register and up to Jungkook. "It's ok I'll make my own. You don't have to" Taehyung said and tried to take the mug away from Jungkook but Jungkook didn't let him. "Hyung it's ok. I'll do it, you don't have a shift today" He said softly.

Taehyung grinned at the quiet and soft way Jungkook spoke finding it cute. Little did he know Jungkook spoke quietly because he physically couldn't speak any louder. Taehyung leaned against the counter simply watching Jungkook's body make his coffee. He titled his head as he noticed Jungkook was limping a little. "Are you alright kook? Your limping." Jungkook's body tensed up a little unsure what to answer. Taehyung then noticed the numerous fresh red hickeys all over Jungkook's neck.

Jungkook realised what Taehyung was looking at and shyly put a hand over his neck. He forgot to apply make up on that area to cover it. "That...That's nothing." Taehyung raised an eyebrow. "It...It was just my boyfriend last night" Jungkook murmured reassuring as if it was just a normal 'night'. Not actually rape. "Oh" Taehyung nodded understanding what he meant.