eight

jungkook and yoongi had never spoken about it anymore.

no, they both decided that yoongi wasn't going to see her anymore.

it would cause too much heartbreak to yoongi, old memories would come back from his dead parents and his sister, you.

although jungkook was dying out of curiosity.

yoongi, who wasn't involved in the car crash, knew everything about you. your childhood, your name, your fears, your ex crushes, just everything.

because he was your elder brother, who blamed you on your parents death. but knowing you didn't remember anything, yoongi kept his mouth shut - although jungkook had billions of questions in his mind.

since the break up, jungkook hadn't heard much of lia. to be honest, she had found a new boyfriend, but jungkook was okay with it.

he was slowly getting over his ex, to your luck. jungkook and you were able to live without any troubles - but you never got to know who yoongi really was.

apparently, jungkook, your now really close friend, was going on tour quite soon. means, he would leave this house for a longer time - leaving you alone for a few months.

"please, use this", after you two had done some grocery shopping, jungkook had bought a new phone - a phone for you.

"wha-"

"when I'm on tour, I want to have a chance to communicate with you. although I might be busy every minute."

he smiled at you, already fearing the time having you not around him anymore.

two months ago, he had invited you to live with him. in these two months, you two got close really quick - sure, jungkook was working all the time, but when he came home or left for work - you were always there, making his day a bit brighter.

you were something like a stress reliever, jungkook just started to need you. he needed this routine of seeing you every day to survive his stressful life as an idol.

"I'll miss you when you're on tour", you admitted, putting on a sad face.

which jungkook didn't really like.

"no! we're not going to be sad now! we can be sad on other times, but I wanna see your stunning smile on that face!", jungkook put an arm around you while walking around, walking around proudly as if there was nothing to be sad about.

"you're such a dork", you chuckled lightly as you pushed softly his arm.

when you suddenly noticed two girls staring after jungkook, with fluttered eyes, blushing.

"fans?", you asked jungkook and pointed with your head towards them.

"hm? nah, they don't seem like fans of my music, they seem like fans of my phone number", jungkook joked without paying much attention to them -

you just nodded slightly, having an uncomfortable feeling inside of your stomach.

~♡~

"namwaaaaaaaaaaan", jungkook stretched his heads towards living room - finding you in an uncomfortable looking yoga position.

"what the fuck are you doing?", he asked.

"meditating. namjoon recommends this to me..."

"oh, it really looks like a namjoon thing. but I wouldn't recommend you to break some of your bones, so.."

you sighed, trying to lift up your head to face him - failing dramatically.

your whole body was falling down.

"told ya."
"help me, asshole!"

~♡~

monday night. jungkook came back from work, as always, finding you sitting on a table.

"may I ask..?"

"no you may not", you interrupted him quickly and continued sitting on the table, leaving jungkook completely confused.

"okaaay", he put his bag aside, not taking his eyes off you while he opened the fridge - what the fuck where you doing?

"let me guess, taehyung recommended this to you?"

"your guesses are passed", you stayed stubborn, but got off of the table afterwards to greet jungkook with a tight hug - you had missed him, a lot.

"how is my favourite girl doing?", he asked and ruffled through your hair - not noticing what a blushing mess you became.

two hours later. you were already sleeping on the couch, while jungkook was still taking a shower before heading to bed, as always.

singing quietly a song, he put on his clothes to sleep, ready to end the long and hard day.

but before doing so, he wanted to drink something real quick - so he went downstairs to the kitchen, trying to be as quiet as he could so he wouldn't wake him up, because the living room was right next to the kitchen.

2 am, he should really go to bed.
but something stopped him from doing so - maybe the fact he had the chance to see you peacefully sleeping.

"that's creepy", jungkook told himself and shrugged the thought of it off - well, maybe not completely.

he tiptoed into the living room, expecting you already sleeping - but no.

you were sitting on the couch, fully awake -

crying.

- authors note -
weeelllll why is namwaan crying?