nineteen

"So, we're all in Seoul now although we were supposed to be in Italy", Jin spoke after sitting down in the car as the last one, closing the door and giving the driver a sign to start driving.

"And our tour is officially canceled", Namjoon added with a sad undertone.

"Jeongguk, are you okay?"

No, he wasn't.
Although he fully recovered and his physical health got better, he felt extremely miserable.

As if someone was continually stabbing him right into the back through his chest, a bitter taste of pain whenever he opened his eyes to face this cruel society.

The members received a lot of death threats, causing it to be a daily routine. They had to live with it, and most of the cases, these death threats were empty lies to catch attention from the boys and their fans.

Never did it happen that someone who wasn't a member got death threats, so they had to be extremely careful. They had to make bigger moves than just ignoring it - so Yoongi flew to Seoul to be there for his only family called Namwaan, while Jeongguk was suspended from performing - and with five boys, the choreography wouldn't match.

Adding to it that all of them were not actually feeling alright. They had their own worries, their own issues and their own negative aura, which made things even more difficult.

"I'm scared of the social media, that's it", Jeongguk lied.

There was so much more going on inside of his head.

And Jeongguk had to talk to Namwaan to calm himself down, to explain some certain things, to clear his mind.