seventeen

"Not again, please no", Jimin kneeled down to pull Jeongguk's upper body onto his lap, giving him a hydrogenated mask for him to breathe normally.

But it was too late, Jeongguk already passed out in his arms, not a single muscle being moved by the youngest member of the band that was expected to perform their next song in a few seconds.

"Hyung! What should we do now? We can't just skip Jeongguk in a concert again, our fans were already so worried when he was missing last time!", Jimin asked Yoongi for help.
He had no idea what to do.
Neither had Yoongi, which made the situation even more complicated.

"Did he overwork himself again? Shit, he's really a baby who needs to be taken care of every damn second", Yoongi murmured sounding a bit annoyed, but joined his best friend with kneeling down next to them.

Yoongi cared about him.
The first time Jeongguk passed out; he thought his sister could help him - he thought it was because he started the tour heartbroken, but now?

He was in a fresh and happy relationship with a girl of his dreams, his path of being an idol went really well, everything seemed to be so wonderful - what the heck?

Why did his physical ability still weakened itself? He did much work out, practiced a lot, ate and drank healthy -

fuck.

"We have to perform now", Jimin told Yoongi who couldn't stop thinking about what was actually going on with Jeongguk, leaving him with an uncomfortable feeling.

Staring at the blank and emotionless face from the guy who had passed out in front of him, knowing it was his best friend and knowing that Jeongguk kept something for himself without telling anybody.

Or did Namwaan know something?

It didn't matter right now, even if she knew something, it wouldn't help anybody. They needed to do something now, Jeongguk needed a doctor.

There was no other way, they needed to skip Jeongguk during the ongoing concert - and if it gets worse, they had to take a serious decision, a solution for a longer time.

"I love you, buds", Yoongi quickly whispered before jumping up.

God, his mind was going crazy.

What should he do? What was the right decision?

Yoongi looked to his left, finding the other members preparing for presenting themselves on the stage.

Jimin was the only one who noticed Yoongi's struggles, and without a doubt, he took the hand of his best friend.

"He's a fighter. Everything is going to be alright, trust me, hyung."

"He's naive, he makes the wrong decisions, he handles things immature, his feelings overwhelm himself, especially anger and sadness because of one damn girl. Without her, he's weak, and maybe it's because their love is pure", Yoongi spoke out his thoughts, following Jimin on his way up to the stage.

"But after all; he has to depend on himself instead of letting a girl control him. Y/N has always been manipulative, and I don't like that I see old intentions."

"Hyung, don't say that", Jimin mumbled with a taste of guilty on his lips.

Namwaan was a nice girl, he didn't like his best friend talking so bad about her.

"You're right, I blame her for too much."

Yoongi was helpless.
Whatever he decided to do, he'd always question himself:

"was it the right decision?"

- 🌱-

"Thank you for giving me this chance!",
Namwaan thanked her new boss excitedly, her hair clips accidentally falling onto the floor as she was bowing too dithered.