eighteen

Once upon a time, they lived for chasing after a mind blowing dream.

The laughs, the sweat, the atmosphere surrounding each one of them - music. Nothing could ever come across their love and stubbornness for their true passion, a butterfly which was supposed to fly high and beautifully.

"Jeongguk is suspended from performing for the rest of the year, Yoongi is flying back to Seoul, fuck", Namjoon didn't know how to move on. How would their next step as BTS look like?

"Our managers are discussing if they should cancel the tour or not. They're not blind, they saw that we all are feeling a bit off recently", Jin told them while he was packing his stuff. They'd fly to Italy tomorrow, even if it was just the five of them. The decision if the tour goes on will be made there.

"I feel bad for Namwaan. Just because she's related to us, she's facing these horrible things."

"I genuinely feel bad for her, even before she met us, her life hasn't been the best", Hoseok spoke - also packing his stuff, while Jimin was silently staring at the ceiling, his arms crossed and a sigh escaping his lips ever and anon.

"Thank god Jeongguk woke up. He's health is getting worse each day."

"That's the reason why they suspended him. Jeongguk just... went over the line, it's his fault. Although I feel bad for our army, it's getting so obvious that-"

"Stop it!"

Silence.
After staying quiet for so long, Taehyung had finally risked opening his mouth - having enough of the negative energy between the members.

Everything seemed to fall apart,
but they weren't allowed to let this darkness overwhelm them -

it was their tour. Whatever might happens, they weren't allowed to give up.

Not so easily, that's not what they've been fighting for all those years.

"We're breaking apart, but guys, there's no reason why we shouldn't fix it! Feeling bad, fine, feel bad if you want. But let's not loose hope. Let's not give up! We're going through something right now, but we're a team, and we will go through it together. Hand in hand, so let's continue making music, let's help Jeongguk getting on the right path again, let's protect Y/N, let's make Yoongi stay with us, we're a team and we can do it. I believe in us!"

Taehyung was sure about them.
He believed in their team-spirit, and his overwhelming positivity hasn't been hold in the background, after all.

"You're right. During this time, we're not allowed to let go of each other's hand", Namjoon said, smiling.

"I wonder if Yoongi already let go.."

- 🌼 -

Nobody has told Namwaan about Jeongguk's current physical or mental health situation. No, they all focused on protecting or caging her inside of Jeongguk's big house, which started to feel like the loneliest place she has ever been at.

Two bodyguards were always with her, they locked the whole house down - windows could only be open a bit, door were a need to be closed, at least one bodyguard was following her everywhere.

Yoongi had called Namwaan many times within two hours. Asking if she was okay, telling her he'll arrive soon to protect her.

"You don't have to come, there are two big fatties protecting me!", she told him on the phone, surprised yet shocked that Yoongi was actually considering throwing a whole tour away just for her safety.