ten

he wanted to call you.

all he wanted, all he needed, all he craved for was one call, with you, his comfort zone.

"jungkook, you need to calm down your breathing!", hoseok told him concerned, scared the youngest member was close to pass out - jungkook had still issues with his breathing and was constantly asking for water, although his solo was already a few minutes ago.

"I'm trying!", jungkook whispered with a cracked voice - shit, he really needed to calm down. if he didn't, that would cause a lot of problems..

"please calm down", jimin hugged him from behind, trying to calm him a bit down - failing.

"rest a bit. I'll take your part in our next song, you seem really exhausted.."

"no! I can sing, I- I ca-", he breathed in and out, trying to catch his breath - what was wrong with him?

"jungkook, please rest. you did your best, but there are limits.."
"no, jimin, I'm fine", he obviously lied. he felt like passing out any seconds, but he still was too stubborn to admit anything.

"I'll check on you later, we have to perform now. don't worry, everything will be alright", jimin smiled at his best friend, already on his way to go on stage - stopping himself as he saw jungkook suddenly falling on the floor, eyes closed, no heavy breathing anymore.

fuck.

~♡~

the house was so empty without him.
his beautiful laugh filling the rooms,
his loud foodsteps being able to hear from kilometers.
the always singing jungkook in the shower, the always clingy jungkook on your shoulder - gone.

this feeling of him missing was terrible, and you regretted so much leaving him without saying goodbye. now, he would be gone for months.

the house which lighted up your day, the person who lived in it shining brightly as if he was your personal sun - now? now everything seemed so dark, like the night had crashed in..

and you would be forever trapped in the darkness. until your light would show up again.

you had tried to watch some fancams, trying to support him although you were still hurt.

you wanted to support him, show him all the love you could give him. he may not care that much about you, you may not be that important to him - but he was to you, so you followed his way.

his singing was truly incredible and his dancing skills were just breathtaking.
the smile he would give ARMY's when he saw them in the crowd - it literally melted your heart. jungkook had just a too kind soul.

you missed him. you missed him so much, his warm hugs, his soft voice, just everything. you missed him, your light.

if he missed you too?

~♡~

"Namwaan!", without wasting any seconds, he immediately run towards you - wrapping his arms around him, tightly, as if he never wanted to let go again.

finally, he had you in his arms again.

these days of works without you had been terribly stressing, but now, seeing you..

a feeling of relief and happiness was overcoming him, and jungkook couldn't help himself.

he cried, cried his eyes out as he was finally able to feel you again - your tiny body close to him, feeling your presence again.

without you, it was just a nightmare. over stressing himself, trying to do his best at everything, trying to fit into the role as an "idol" - with you, he could let this go.

he could be himself. not jungkook.
he could be jeon jeongguk with you, and this was something magical yet special.

"I missed you so much", he cried, sobs being able to hear - god, he had missed you so much..

regretted every single word he didn't say.
regretted every single thing he didn't do.

his heart was clenching, he could feel his eyes turning red and puffy - he didn't care though. all he cared about was you in his arms again.

"please, you're my saver from this beautiful hell.."

jungkook stared into your lovely sparkling eyes, a slight smile on his face. you were just looking up to him, staring thoughtless into his dark yet beautiful eyes.

losing yourselves in each others eyes - this was the right definition for this.

and then, he spoke out the three words, not even realising what exactly he was doing:

"I love you."

and then, without saying anything more, you two found each other in a soft kiss - and jungkook exploded out of happiness.

he had you again. you were his. forever.

and then he woke up again.
"shit, jungkook, we were so worried!", taehyung yelled at him before jungkook could even properly open his eyes - what?

"is- is the concert over?", jungkook asked, still looking really exhausted.

"yeah.. you did your best, don't worry too much about it", namjoon told him motivational - but jungkook's lips weren't able to form a smile.

"don't overwork yourself. it's not good for anybody", yoongi said, walked up to jungkook and gave him a hug - whispering something into his ear.

"I called her, I payed her ticket, she will be here in a few hours."

her.

yoongi mentioning her reminded jungkook of something: his dream.

wait.

it was too early for jungkook to process anything - but then, he finally realised:

he could see you again. finally.

but what the fuck was up with his dream?