eleven

he was sitting on his bed, staring awake at the ceiling. seokjin, his roommate, was already asleep - obviously. it was past three am.

jungkook's eyes didn't let him sleep. his mind was full of thoughts, of how exhausted he was, of how close to dying he felt. he had really overworked himself, his body was too weak for his workout. as strong as he seemed, his health wasn't fine. regular meals on tour? no way. working, flying, giving the best each time he needed to perform? always.

it was truly exhausting and damaging. sometimes, he even asked himself why he lived like this - why he wanted this.

because of his love for music. but this love got dragged into a corner, other topics trying to hide it - locals, visuals, the presentation of perfection, the loss of family, friends and fun.

his life was monotone and he hated it. he wasn't allowed to go out, have fun, live a fullest life - full of experiences, love and greatness. this wasn't an opportunity.

work was priority and work was exhausting, damaging him dramatically.

"keep in mind why you decided to go this path before you got famous."

his hyungs were always there for him. helping him through thick and thin, giving him the love and affection he needed. stopping him from completely loneliness.

his love for music. it was a big part of his life.. and he wanted it to be. forever.

but then there was this picture of society. a imagine he needed to keep.

this, this grew more important than the actual love and addiction towards music. until he met you.

until your tiny feet covered in his large sneakers had entered his house. until the scent of her way of living came across his life.
he adored her. society was looking up to him and he was supposed to be happy.
society was looking down to you and you were supposed to be sad.
but no. you were the happy one, you spread the sunshine, hiding your own shadow.

you were against everything he was supposed to fulfill, you were the completely opposite of him.

seeing it from another perspective - you brought his none - famous ego back. the bright smile whenever he felt happiness.

"hyung?", jungkook whispered quietly through the dark, hoping seokjin would be awake. the boy wanted to talk to someone, the thought of you was driving him crazy.

were you already in the hotel? sadly, you couldn't come to the concert location that quickly. the flight was a few hours long and jungkook was able to see you... in the morning.

hoping you were somehow already checked in in the hotel, he left his bed as quiet as possible. seokjin was as exhausted as jungkook was and he really deserved some sleep.

"kyeon", it suddenly came into his mind and he immediately stopped moving.

the fuck, he totally forgot about him. were you and him really dating?

"sneakers?", the view of sneakers on the ground distracted him of thinking of kyeon and the possibility of you two dating.

one of the sneakers he had gifted you were laying in front of his door, a little note inside of it.

as quick as possible, he closed the door and read the letter:

"you stinky hoe"

"I hate you", jungkook giggled lightly. such a common thing if it comes to you.

a sudden curiosity grew inside of him - he looked left and right, searching for the other shoe.

there.

three rooms next to his, the other shoe was peacefully laying on the ground, another note in it.

"don't waste your time on reading these dumb notes."

"I'm seriously going to shoot you", jungkook murmured. he really expected some adorable stuff, but what did he get?

well, he deserved it.

the last time you two saw each other... It didn't really end good.

but he missed you, so he ignored all his fears. he wanted you back, although he still wasn't that sure about you.

his feelings were still mixed.
although his last dream was telling him something else.

"I heard footsteps", a sudden voice appeared after the door got swung open - his eyes met yours, finally.

and this time in real life.

"fuck namwaan", without wasting any time, he wrapped his arms around you - he had missed you so much.

"j-jungkook, you're choking me", you giggled, but he didn't let go of you. no, never. he wouldn't let go again.

"I'm so sorry for everything", he spoke, his voice got cracky at how he was starting to let out tears - it felt so good having you close again.

"it's okay", you said softly and hugged him back before he could even try to let go of you again.

"Let's go on a walk and talk, shall we?"

~♡~ (tata stays here forever bebes)

"there was never someone called Kyeon", you explained to him.
"really? but the boy's told me-", and then it made "click".

the boy were straight in lying into his face. rude.

"they fucking lied", jungkook sighed and placed himself next to you on a bench in the park.

"why would they lie to you?", you asked, disbelieving. there weren't any reasons..

"I know why", was his numb reply to your question.

"because I love you."