-Chapter 1-

"ALEX WHERE ARE MY JEANS?" I ask.
"I HAVE NO IDEA Y/N!" She replies. I was running around trying to get ready to meet Kio Cyr. I find them in my closet and quickly dress.

I slide on my AF1's and hurry to finis getting ready

I slide on my AF1's and hurry to finis getting ready. Alex was cleaning up a bit, she had been ready for a while. I straighten my hair and put on light make-up.
"Dude, Alex, I'm so excited!" I smile. I have a huge crush on Kio and have been following him for a long time. There was a knock at the door and Alex looks at me. I run to the door and open it while she turns on the camera.
"Hey!" Kio smiles at my door. I smile.
"Hi Kio, you can come in!" I say and open the door further to move out of his way. He sits on the couch in front of the camera. I follow him and i sit next to him. Alex comes in with brownies. She hands him one and he smiles.
"Thanks for having me guys!" He smiles.
"It's no problem. Thanks for letting us interview you!!" Alex says. I nod. Alex sits down on the other side of Kio and he looks at us.
"Are you ready to start or do you want to talk about what to and not to say first?" I ask.
"You guys can ask anything you want! We can start now!" He smiles. I nod and Alex hits record.
"Hey guys it Alex and Y/N!" Alex smiles.
"Today we are here with TikTok P.O.V. King Kio Cyr!" I say. Kio laughs a bit.
"Hi!" He smiles. He is so freaking cute oh my god. He looks over at me and was smiling.
"Anyways, we are just gonna interview him about a bunch of different things!" Alex smiles.
"Starting off with TikTok, Kio, what inspired you to start making videos on the app?" I ask.
"I really just started making videos for fun and got big I guess!" He says.
"Ok, when did you realize you were famous?" Alex asks.
"I don't like to say I'm famous, people just really like my P.O.V.'s!" He says and laughs.
"Ok, now can we talk about the Sway house?" I ask.
"Sway house? I don't really know what to say about it. It's just a bunch of TikTok boys living in one house and we are all gonna end up getting into a fight with another member!" Kio says. I nod.
"The house is nice though isn't it. I saw it on Bryce's story!" I say.
"Oh, 100% it's beautifu-" A knock on the door cut Kio off. I look at Alex confused and she shrugs. We all get up and I look through the peep hole.
"It's BRYCE HALL!" I squeak. Kio looks at me and I quickly move so he can open the door.
"Dude, Chase just unfollowed us all!" Bryce says.
"How did you find my house?" I ask and then smack my hands over my mouth.
"Kio gave us all the address just in case you guys were insane and kidnapped him!" Bryce says.
"Why did he unfollow us?" Kio asks.
"Becuase I said something about him being with Charli. I'm mad becuase Charli is only 15 and Chase is 18. Chase went off on me and we started arguing!" Bryce says. I feel a hand my wrist. It was Kio.
"I-I'm sorry, I need to talk to Chase. I'm really sorry I have to cut this short!" Kio says. I look down, sad he was leaving.
"I-it's fine, if it's important, you can go!" I say. Alex had sat back down on the couch.
"I know we just met and all but you guys could come with us!" Bryce says. I look over at Alex.
"I have to go meet Luke in an hour so I can't go!" Alex says.
"Ok, I will, just let me grab some stuff. You can come in Bryce!" I say and run to my room. I put my phone, a portable charger, lipgloss, mascara, and perfume in a small backpack. Before I put the prfume in, I spray it on me. I run out and look at the guys. Kio stands up before Bryce and walks over to me quickly.
"Alright, let's go!" Bryce says. We walk out to his car after I say bye to Alex and head to the Hype House. When we pull up Kio quickly helps me out of the car and we go up to knock. Dixie opens the door.
"Dixie, just let me and Y/N go up to talk to Chase!" Kio says.
"Ok,is she your girlfriend?" Dixie asks.
"NO!" I squeak. Kio smiles and mutters something under his breath to Dixie. He take me by my hand to Chase's room. We get up to the room and I knock. Chase opens the door, looks at us, and sighs.
"I want nothing to do with the Sway House, other than Anthony because he's always been there for me!" Chase says.
"Please Chase, I didn't say anything!" Kio says.
"Did you finally get a girlfriend?" Chase asks, pointing to my hand in Kio's.
"I wish!" I say under my breath.
"No, she's cool and I want to get to know her but I need to talk to you!" Kio says. Chase nods and they leave me outside the room. I start bitin the inside of my mouth and wait.
"Hey!" Someone says. I look over and see Charli.
"Hi!" I smile.
"Why are you outside Chase's room?" She asks me.
"I- Kio had me come with him and he is talking to Chase right now!" I say.
"Oh Kio got a girl?" Charli asks. I shake my head.
"I wish, I really do but I'm not his girlfriend!" I say right as the guys start yelling. Me and Charli make eye contact as our eyes go wide. We quickly push into the room as Chase punches Kio.
"OH MY GOD CHASE!" Charli screams. Chase looks at us. Kio had been hit a good amount of times, I could tell by his now swollen eye and bleeding lip. I take Kio out of the room.
"I'M TIRED OF THEM CHARLI!" Chase yells.
"I'm sorry Kio. IF YOU'RE TIRED OF THEM THEN STOP TALKING TO ME!" Charli replies just as loud. Me and Kio quickly exit back to Bryce's car.
"Bryce can you hurry back to my house, please, I need to clean Kio up!" I say. When we arrive back to my house I sit Kio on the couch. I run into the kitchen, get an ice pack, grab a washcloth, get it wet and quickly walk back into the living room. Kio was looking at his phone.
"Hey!" He smiles. I sit on my knees next to the couch and start wiping the blood off his face.
"Hi Kio!" I say.
"Am I gonna make it doctor?" He asks, jokingly.
"I don't think so! Can you hold this over your eye?" I smile and hand him the icepack. He puts it on the swollen eye and looks at me.
"Like this?" He asks.
"Kio, have you ever used an icepack?" I ask smiling.
"Duh! Just not for my eye!" He smiles. I laugh and put the washcloth in my laundry room. I walk back into the living room and see Kio asleep on the couch. I smile and kiss the top of his head. Once I realize what I just did, I almost scream. I sit on the little koala chair I have and turn on YouTube. I soon fall asleep and was awaken by the door opening. It was Alex and Luke.
"Alex! Be more quiet, Kio is sle-" I stop talking when I see Kio sitting on the couch looking at his phone, wide awake.
"Sorry Y/N!" Alex says and leads Luke to her room.
"How long have you been awake?" I ask Kio.
"About an hour. It's almost dark out and Bryce is gone!" Kio says.
"I can take you back!" I say standing up.
"I can stay here on the couch!" He says.
"No, you can sleep in my room. It's kinda girly but I don't want you sleeping out here again!" I say. Kio smiles.
"I'll sleep on a pallet on your floor!" He says.
"I could sleep on a pallet on the floor! You can have the bed!" I say.
"We could cuddle!" Kio jokes. I feel my face turn red.
"C-cuddle?" I squeak. Kio smiles.
"That's cute!" He says quietly.
"I can hear you!" I smile.
"Come here!" Kio says. I walk over to him and sit next to him. He opens his arms for me to put my head on his chest and I look at him.
"I don't Kio!" I say.
"Cuddle me, I'm lonely and cold!" He says. I smile and lay my head on his chest. He encloses me and I smile. Alex walks out and looks at us
"OH MY GOD!" She squeals.
"Shut up Alex! I'm cold!" I say. She laughs and takes a brownie to Luke. I get up and look at Kio.
"What?" He asks.
"I have some men's sweatpants if you want different pants!" I say. He nods and I quickly hand him a grey pair from my room. He thanks me and I show him to the bathroom. I quickly change in my room. I had just put on a 5SOS shirt and sweatpants. I open the door and Kio looks at me. We walk into my room and I start laying blankets on the ground for me. I put two of my pillows on the ground and take a comforter from the closet and climb into the pallet. Kio stares at me.
"Let me sleep there Y/N! I don't want to kick you out of your bed!" He says.
"No Kio, just take my bed!" I say. He climbs into my huge Californian king sized bed and then I sit up.
"What?" Kio says.
"I'm so dumb. My bed is huge. I can sleep on ine side and you can sleep on the other!" I say. I quickly clean up the pallet and get into my bed.