Chapter 10

I wake up next to Kio and smile. We are going to Playlist today. I shake Kio awake.
"Emily?" He mumbles. I pull my hands away.
"K-Kio?" I ask. He opens his eyes as I scoot away.
"Yeah babe?" He asks.
"You just said Emily's name!" I say. Kio grabs for me but I stand up. I fix my hair and grab my suitcase.
"Y/N stop!" Kio says.
"I'm going to Bryce's room!" I say and walk out.
"BABE!" Kio follows behind me. I shut Bryce's door and Bryce looks up at me. Tears rain from my eyes as what just happened plays in my head repeatedly.
"What just happened?" Brce asks.
"He called me Emily! The girl he got pregnant!" I say, sobbing. Kio lightly taps at the door.
"Y/N, open the door!" He says.
"No Kio!" I reply.
"Babe, we have to sit next to eachother on the plane!" Kio says.
"Sit with Zach you a**hole! I'm sitting with Mads!" I say. I hear Kio sigh and walk away. Bryce watches me as I wait to walk to Mads room. I open the door and almost scream. Mads was on top of Jaden.
"Uh-" Mads says.
"S-s-sorry, I just needed to get away from Kio!" I say.
"Seems like you guys have a lot of problems!" Someone says from behind me. I turn and see Chase.
"Shut up Chase! You don't even know what's going on!" I say.
"I just came to apologize to Kio!" He puts his hands up im defense. I point towards Kio's room and walk back to Bryce's room. He smiles weakly at me when I walk in and opens his arms. I sit next to him and lean my head on him.
"I can't do this anymore! I love Kio more than anything but I can't deal with him hurting me every other day!" I say. Bryce hugs me tighter.
"He just doesn't get relationships. Mads is back with Jaden so sit with me today!" Bryce says.
"I need to tell him but I don't want to hurt him!" I say.
"It's better for your mental state when you aren't hurt all the time!" Bryce says. I walk to Kio's room and knock. He opens the door.
"Baby!" He says and tries to hug me. I pull his arms off and sit in his chair.
"Kio, this is gonna hurt both of us but for JUST this weekend, I think we just need some time apart!" I say. Kio's facial expression drops.
"Who are you gonna room with?" He asks.
"Probably Bryce. I caugh Mads and Jaden before Chase came so they are gonna be together!" I say and look down.
"If it's gonna be better for both of us, then that's ok!" Kio says. I nod and hug him.
"I'm going back to talk to Bryce!" I say. Kio nods and I walk out. Bryce opens his door right as I walk up.
"We are about to leave!" He says. I nod and grab my stuff from his room while he tells everyone. I walk downstairs and get questioned by everyone about my fight with Kio. I tell them all the same thing. It doesn't matter.
*timeskip*
I was sitting next to Bryce, leaning on his shoulder when I saw Kio texting another girl. He just kept saying things like they were dating and stuff. I elbow Bryce to look and he shakes his head.
"Hey d***head, how about you not text couply things to your other girlfriend when your girlfriend is right behind you!" Bryce says.
"She's not my girlfriend!" He replies. Tears well in my eyes.
"All I said was we just need to be apart. I never said I wanted to break up with you but aparently you have girls lined up so go ahead Kio, break my heart more!" I say. Kio stops what he was doing and turns to me.
"Y/N I-" I cut him off.
"No, I'm tired of hearing you say that you're sorry! Just talk to her! We're done!" I say. Kio turns back around and Bryce squeezes me.
"Make sure to be happy, or pretend to be, during Playlist! No fighting!" Bryce says. I nod.
"I'll try!" I sigh. When we land I post a picture of me.

Playlist bb!! Also Bryce, give me my glasses back!

I was riding on Bryce's back when I see a girl wrap her arms around Kio. I recognize her as the girl he was texting. It took everything in my not to introduce myself as Kio's girlfriend. My phone started blowig up.

Y/N and Kio acting distant
Kio hugging another influencer at Playlist
Y/N riding on Bryce's back and being distant with Kio
Y/N and Kio fought on the plane here and broke up!

Kio looks back at me as fans start crowding us. I roll my eyes and start saying hi to everyone. I get a text.
__
Dad- Tidus Hayes is here!
Me- Awe that's so sweet!
Dad- Did something happen with Kio?
Me- I'll explain it at Lunch!
__
We go to the hotel and I quickly change into the purple croptop and ripped jeans Kio had packed me. I pull on Vans that matches the shirt and do matching makeup. I do my hair and walk out of the bathroom. There was a knock at the door and I quickly answer. Kio smashes his lips to mine. I push him away.
"OH MY GOD!" Someone screams. I shut the door and look at Bryce. He just saw everything.
"That hurts!" I say and put my hand over my chest.
"You are so in love with him!" Bryce says. I hug Bryce..
"I know!" I say and let go. We walk out of the room and go to the lobby. There were fans everywhere. I was giving hugs and taking pictures left and right. I almost run into Kio while giving a hug. He stares me down while I ignore him and take pictures.
"Can I get a picture of you two hugging or kissing?" The fan asks. Kio grabs my waist.
"Just hug me! Please!" He whispers. I wrap my arms aroud him.
"Kio, you pretty much cheated on me twice!" I say.
"I am so in love with you, why can't you understand that?" He asks.
"You cheated on me with Addison, called me Emily this morning, and cheated on me with that girl!" I reply.
"Thank you!" The girl says and walks away. I pull away from Kio.
"I called you Emily for a video, to see how you would react. I was talking to Olivia about you! Y/N you are all I want! Addison forced me!" Kio says. He wraps his arms around me. I couldn't stop him, we were in public and I wanted this. I connect our lips and Bryce smiles. Olivia's eyes widen and fans scream.
"I love you so much Kio!" I say.
"I love you so much Y/N!" Kio replies.
"I guess I'm going back to your room!" I smile. Kio kisses me and laughs.
"I like that outfit on you!" He says. We walk hand-in-hand to the actual pannel. Fans were acting so wild.
"Holy cow!" I say. Kio nods.
*Flashback from Kio's P.O.V.*
I quickly set up a camera before Y/N wakes up. I feel her shake me.
"Emily?" I munble. I feel her pull away from me. She stutters over her words as she runs off to Bryce's room. She won't even let me see her. I hear a knock on my door 10 minutes later.
"Baby!" I say and try to hug Y/N. She pulls my arms off and sits in my chair.
"Kio, this is gonna hurt both of us but for JUST this weekend, I think we just need some time apart!" She says. My facial expression drops.
"Who are you gonna room with?" I ask.
"Probably Bryce. I caugh Mads and Jaden before Chase came so they are gonna be together!" She says and looks down.
"If it's gonna be better for both of us, then that's ok!" I say, lying. She nods and hugs me.
"I'm going back to talk to Bryce!" She says. I nod and she walks out. Tears well in my eyes. I love Y/N so much, how did she do this.
|
|
We were on the plane and I was texting my friend Olivia about what I should say to Y/N.
"Hey d***head, how about you not text couply things to your other girlfriend when your girlfriend is right behind you!" Bryce says.
"She's not my girlfriend!" I reply, talking about Olivia. Tears well in Y/N's eyes.
"All I said was we just need to be apart. I never said I wanted to break up with you but aparently you have girls lined up so go ahead Kio, break my heart more!" Y/N says. I stop what I was doing and turn to her.
"Y/N I-" She cuts me off.
"No, I'm tired of hearing you say that you're sorry! Just talk to her! We're done!" She says. I turn back around and put my head in my hands.
*present time Y/N's P.O.V.*
"Cool right?" Kio asks. I nod and squeeze his hand. We finish our pannels and head back to our hotels.
"Who wants to go swimming?" Bryce asks.

GUYS! I know I put WAY too much drama in here, I confuse myself sometimes with it and you guys keep commenting on chapter 5. Yeah I don't know what was going on.

A/N! GUYS I am working SO hard on the next chapter, I'm also trying to keep up with my other books. I am SO sorry! I need to make an update schedule soon