Chapter 18

"You should be able to go home tomorrow!" The doctor was just wrapping up some tests he had to do.
"Ok! Thank you!" I smile. He hands Kio the baby and he brings her to me. It was time for lunch.
"You are beautiful!" Kio watches me.
"Thank you! I love you! Can you order some food?" I ask.
"Yeah what do you want?" He asks me.
"Soup of any kind! You know what I like!" I smile.
"Ok baby!" He smiles and gets up. He goes to the phone and orders for us. Ophelia finishes eating right before our food comes in. I keep her in my arm arm as I eat my soup. Opehlia opens her eyes a couple tomes while eating.
"Kio, look at her!" I say. Ophelia was just staring up at me.
"She loves her mommy!" Kio smiles.
"She also loves her daddy!" I smile at him. He leans over and kisses me. After we finish our lunches and lay Ophelia down, I get up and shower. We were going home tomorrow and I'm really excited.
|
Today we are going home. I had Ophelia dressed in her going home outfit.

"She's so adorable!" Kio smiles as we buckle her into her carseat

"Can you get her into the car?" I ask.
"Of course love!" He smiles. I sit and wait for him to click her in. I smile at her and hold her tiny hands. Kio looks back at me through the mirror. I smile at him.
"What?" I ask.
"You are so beautiful!" He says.
"Thank you baby! I love you!" I say.
"I love you too!" Kio smiles.
"It's almost your birthday baby!" I smile.
"I know! I don't even need a gift. I've got all I need!" He says. I smile.
|
"GRANDMA CYR!" I call. Kio's mom bolts in.
"How is my granddaughter?" She asks.
"Amazing! She never cries!" I smile.
"I finished up in her room!" Kio's mom says. I smile.

I missed being home and now I'm here with my baby and the love of my life

"It's so pretty! Thank you so much!" I smile.
"Of course! Anything for my baby and his baby!" She smiles. I hand Kio Ophelia and hug his mom.

(I know it's REALLY short but I havent updated in like 2-3 months and I feel bad so here's some content. I am also working on a side of the story where Y/N doesn't get pregnant for my other babies that don't really like that factor so yeah! I love you guys so much<333)