~Chapter 2~

I wake up the next morning with strong arms around me. I open my eyes and look beside me. It was Kio. He had taken off his shirt sometime throughought the night and was holding me. I try to go back to sleep but all I could think about was him and how his arms were around me. How somehow we went from opposite sides of the bed to right next to eachother in the middle. How- Kio moving made me stop in my tracks. He opens his eyes and smiles.
"Told you we were gonna cuddle!" He says. I smile and laugh.
"Shut up!" I joke. He pulls me closer to him and my heart starts skipping beats.
"Stop moving!" He groans. I laugh.
"Well I want breakfast!" I say. We both laugh and get out of bed. He follows me to the kitchen where Luke and Alex were at, drinking coffee and talking.
"Hey Y/N!" Luke smiles at me.
"Ew!" I joke. Kio laughs at me andd puts his head on my shoulder. I smile and Alex stares at us.
"Did you two end up sleeping in your bed?" She asks.
"Yes but on opposite sides!" I say quickly.
"Then we ended up cuddling!" Kio says. I look at him.
"AWEE!" Alex says. I roll my eyes and grob one of the cinnamon rolls that was sitting on the stove.
"Shut up Alex!" I say. I get coffee for me and Kio and hand him his cup. He smiles and takes my cinnamon roll right before I was able to take my first bite.
"Thanks!" He says. My jaw drops and I stare at him as he bites into the roll.
"Kio you bully!" I say. He laughs and offers me a bite which I decline. I grab another cinnamon roll and eat it before he can steal it.
"Alex, are we gonna go to John's today?" Luke asks. Alex nods and I smile at my best friend. Luke was going to propose to her today. They have been together since they were 16 and Luke was ready. I look over at Kio again.
"When are you wanting me to ake you back to your house?" I ask. He did have a little black eye.
"Whenever I start to annoy you!" He says.
"Ok, so now?" I kid. Kio laughs and sits his coffee cup on the island.
"Now you are bullying me!" Kio smiles. I make a mad face and act tough.
"Yeah, you wanna go?" I ask.
"Oh you want to fight?" Kio asks, smiling.
"Yeah, fight me bro!" I say. I put my coffee cup down and we run to the living room.
"You really wanna go?" Kio asks.
"Yeah, I'm gonna win!" I say. Kio smiles and grabs me by waist. He lifts me over his shoulder and sits me on the couch.
"Round one goes to me!" He says.
"Not fair! I'm short! You can't pick me up! It's against the rules! You are disqualified!" I say. Kio laughs and I stand up.
"I'll pick you up again Y/N!" He says. I roll my eyes.
"BULLY!" I say. He grabs me and puts me over his shoulder again.
"Really?" He asks. I laughs.
"KIO PUT ME DOWN!" I say.
* Kio's P.O.V. *
She's so perfect. Like I know I just met her but she is absolutely stunning. Even when she has no makeup on, or when she's sleeping. I intentionally scooted closer to her last night so I could cuddle her. She is so caring and amazing.
"Hey dude?" Someone snaps me out of my thoughts. I look at the guy who Y/N called Luke.
"Yeah man?" I reply.
"If you want you can stay for when I propose to Alex!" Luke says. I nod and look at Y/N who was talking to Alex. I hear my name come up in their conversation and smile.
"I'll totally stay dude! Congrats!" I say. He smiles and thanks me before taking Alex away from Y/N. Y/N quickly walks over to me and looks up at me. She is so freaking cute. I wish I could kiss her right here and right now.
"Kio?" She asks, snapping me out of my thoughts once again.
"What's up cutie?" I say before I can realize what said. Y/N's face turns tomato red and I cover my mouth. She starts smiling and wraps his arms around my waist so she could bury her face in my chest.
"Seems like you two have been cuddling a lot lately!" Alex laughs.
"SHUT UP ALEX! I'M HAVING A MOMENT! HE JUST CALLED ME CUTE!" Y/N squeals. I laugh and wraps my arms around her to hold her tighter. Her breath hitches and I smile.
"You're absoultely perfect!" I whisper. Y/N looks up at me and I realize what I just did.
"Kio I-" I cut her off.
"God I need to shut up!" I say. She smiles and kisses my cheek. I smile and lift her up.
"KIO!" She squeals. I smile and look at her.
"Wrap your legs around me!" I say. I never believed in love at first site but with Y/N it was so different. I feel her legs around me so I put my hands on her thighs and carry her to the kitchen. Alex looks at us.
"GOD JUST DAT ALREADY!" She says. I smile and look at Y/N before connecting our lips. I could tell she was shocked when I pulled away. Alex starts squealing and Y/N just sits there.
"THIS IS SOME WATTPAD S***!" She yells. I laugh and put her down.
"Hey, could we accompany you to John's?" I ask. Luke nods and smiles. Y/N smiles at me. I go into the bathroom and put on my clothes from yesterday. I wait for Y/N. Her and Alex walk out in these. Y/N was wearing the white bodysuit. My jaw dropped at the sight of her and Luke smiles at his soon to be fiancee. Alex had a huge hoodie on, it was hot today so it was odd.

 Alex had a huge hoodie on, it was hot today so it was odd

Y/N smiles at me and hugs me.
"I FEEL HOT!" She smiles. I laugh and look over at Alex and Luke. They were making out so I quickly look away.
"Ew!" I whisper Y/N laughs.
"GUYS STOP STICKING YOUR TOUNGE DOWN EACHOTHERS THROATS!" Y/N yells. Alex drops to the ground laughing and I smile at the two girls who were rolling. Luke looks at me and pulls out the ring. My eyes widen as he drops on one knee. Alex stand up and covers her mouth.
"I'm sorry but I couldn't wait any longer. Alex, we've been together for three years and I'm ready to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" Luke asks.
"Oh my GOD! YES!" Alex smiles. Y/N wraps her arms around me crying.
"MY BEST FRIEND IS GETTING MARRIED!" She cries. I hug her tighter and she starts sobbing.
"Awe Y/N!" I say. She sniffles and I pull her tighter. She lets go to hug Alex.
"CONGRATS BESTFRIEND!" She squeals. I smile at Luke.
"Congrats dude!" I smile at him.