~Chapter 7-

I wake up and quickly change.

I brush my hair and pull it into a high ponytail before grabbing my keys

I brush my hair and pull it into a high ponytail before grabbing my keys. I write a note for Alex.
--
Hey Alex, I went back to the hospital to see Kio. I love you.
~Y/N
--
I grab my phone and drive to the hospital. An hour later I arrive.
"Crap. I need to call the Sway House!" I quickly call Mads and explain what happend. She tells everyone and I head inside after hanging up.
"Welcom back Miss L/N! You can go right back. His room is 420!" The front desk. I smile at the room number.
"Thank you so much!" I say. and walk to his room. When I knock I hear Kio jump.
"Come in!" He says. I walk in and shut the door. I swiftly walk to him and wrap my arms around him.
"Kio, I'm so sorry! I never wanted this to happ-" Kio cuts me off.
"They said you signed in as my girlfriend!" Kio says. I nod.
"It was the nly thing I could think of to be able to get here. Kio you have no idea how scared I was. I never want to loose you! I love you too much!" I say.
"Lay with me!" He scoots over and I carefully lay next to him.
"How is your leg?" I ask.
"It's just sprained!" He smiles. I couldn't help but connect our lips.
"Kio I love you so much. I'm sorry I didn't let you explain yourself!" I say. Kio cups my cheeks and kisses me again, more passionately this time. I wrap my arms around him and he winces. I pull away.
"It's ok Y/N. You just hit my stitches!" Kioi says.
"Wait, you got stitches?" I ask. Kio wraps his arms around me and pulls me to him again.
"Yeah, when I slide across the ground, I cut myself on a rock!" He says.
"I'm really sorry Kio!" I say.
"You have nothing to be sorry about!" Kio smiles.
"Do you want me to order you some food?" I ask.
"Yeah!" Kio smiles. I get up and use the call button.
"Hello Mr. Cyr. What is the problem?" The front desk lady says.
"He wants some food please!" I smile.
"I want chicken noodle soup!" Kio says quietly. I nod.
"Ok, what is he wanting?" She asks.
"Chicken noodle soup, with a side of apple sauce and Apple juice to drink!" I say. Kio nods and I smile.
"Ok, that will be there in 20 minutes. Do you also want a two person bed?" She asks.
"Oh, yes! That would be amazing! Thank you!" I say sweetly.
"My pleasure! It will be there in 10 minutes so get Mr. Cyr ready!" She says.
"Ok! Goodbye!" I say and put the phone back on the receiver.
"What was that end?" He asks.
"They are bringing a bigger bed for you so I can lay with you and it will be here in like 10 minutes!" I say. Kio nods. He had an IV in his arm but he could move. I helped him off the bed and handed him his crutches. Once the bed comes Kio lays back down and takes a picture.

 Once the bed comes Kio lays back down and takes a picture