~Chapter 9~

I wake up the next morning to my phone ringing.
"Hello?" I ask quietly.
"Hey honey!" The voice says.
"W-who is this?" I ask.
"It's your dad! I got a new phone! I went over to your house but Alex said you were in Canada!" He says.
"Hey dad! Yeah, my boyfriend had a family emergency and I told him I would come along!" I smile.
"Have you talked to your mom?" He asks.
"Not since before graduation! She flipped out on me and disowned me!" I say. I hear my dad sigh.
"That makes 2 of us!" He says. I frown.
"When I get back we'll go out. It can be just me and you or I can bring Kio so you can meet him!" I say.
"I'll meet him at the house when I get you! Just me and you kiddo!" My dad says. I smile and Kio moves next to me.
"I've got to go dad! Kio is waking up! I love you!" I say.
"I love you too hon!" He says. I hang up and Kio looks at me suspiciously. I add the contact into my phone as Kio watches.
"My dad! We were working out a plan to go out for lunch when we get back!" I say.
"I'm coming!" Kio says.
"No Kio! I need to spend time with my father!" I say.
"What if he takes you?" Kio asks.
"Babe, he wouldn't do that, I promise!" I turn and kiss Kio. He smiles and pulls me out of bed.
"Go take a shower, we are going out today!" Kio says.
"Ok!" I say. I grab a warm outfit and walk to the bathroom. I start undressing and see red splotches on my stomach. Kio's blood. I shudder and quickly get in the shower. When I get out, I quickly brush my hair, blowdry it, do my makeup, and put on my outfit.

 When I get out, I quickly brush my hair, blowdry it, do my makeup, and put on my outfit

I walk out and Kio smiles at me.
"You look amazing!" He says. I smile.
"You have blood underneath your nose and lip!" I say. I lead him into the bathroom and wipe the blood off. He smiles and kisses me.
"Ok, MOM! I'M TAKING Y/N ON A TOUR OF HERE!" Kio says. His mom runs out and hugs us. We say goodbye and walk outside.
"It's cold!" I say. Kio smiles and grabs my hand.
"Babe, my mom really like you! She sent me a text while you were sleeping!" He says.
"Wait really?" I turn towards him.
"Yeah! Oh my God! JASON!" Kio says. A guy turns towards us. He runs over and gives Kio a high-five.
"Hey man!" He says.
"Hey Jase! This is Y/N!" Kio says.
"Hey beautiful!" Jason says. He opens his arms to hug me but I back up. I put my and out and he shakes it.
"Jason, Y/N is my girlfriend!" Kio says. Jason laughs.
"Actual girlfriend or just another hook-up chick?" Jason asks. My eyes widen.
"Excuse you!" I say.
"What?" He asks.
"That- NO! Ok, don't talk to him like that! Actual girlfriend. Kio hasn't been like that in a while, so I dare you to say it again!" I say. Kio pulls me away from Jason.
"Let's go babe!"  Kio says. I follow him to the car. We head to downtown Vancouver. Kio shows me a bunch of cool places and all I can do is smile.
"It's so amazing here!" I say. Kio takes a picture of me.

I am so in love with you, Playlist ready baby <3

I kiss him and we head back to his house. We were going back to LA to pack. Kio and I say goodbye to his mom before boarding the plane.
*Timeskip*
I smile at Kio as he picks out my outfits for playlist. He holds up ripped jeans and a purple crop top.
"This!" He says. I smile and put it in my suitcase.
"Ok babe, let me get some other stuff!" I say and open my drawer to underwear. Kio pulls out a lacey black bra from the drawer behind me. I cover my face.
"This is cute!" He says.
"Oh God! Kio no!" I groan. He laughs and puts it back. I finish packing and we head to the Sway house. Kio packs his back when we get there.
"KIO!" Someone yells. I look at Kio. He shrugs and his door opens.
"ZACH!" (ZSmitty) Kio jumps up and bro hugs him. I smile and pull my phone out. I text my dad and tell him we could have our lunch tomorrow before we leave.
"So! Is that the infamous Y/N?" I hear Zach asks.
"Yep! Babe, come here!" Kio says. I stand up and walk to them, tucking my phone in the back pocket of my jeans.
"Hey!" I wave. Kio puts his arm around my waist as we talk to Zach. My phone goes off and I quickly check it. My dad had replied with an ok.
"Before we leave, you have to be back no later than 1!" Kio says.
"I know babe, we are just going to a McDonalds!" I say. Kio nods and Zach exits the room.
"Promise me, you'll text me every 20 minutes and let me knoe you're ok!" Kio says.
"That's a bit mu-" Kio cuts me off.
"I just want to know you are ok!" He says and wraps his other arm around my waist, I put my head on his chest.
"Ok. I promise babe!" I say. Kio kisses my head and sways. My phone goes off.
__
Dad- I'm gonna have to reschedule, your stepmom is in labor for your baby brother, Tidus
Me- I have a step-mom and it's ok, dad.
Dad- Yeah Julie. We've been married for about 2 years. I'm sorry we lost contact. It was your mom's fault kiddo
Me- It's ok dad. Now go to the hospital! Tell me about Tidus tomorrow! Maybe when I get back, me, you, Kio, Julie, and Tidus can all have lunch
__
"You have a stepmom!" Kio says.
"I have a newborn baby brother!" I say.
"I don't know about lunch babe!" Kio says.
"Please!" I say. He smiles.
"Ok!" He says.
"Yay!" I kiss him.
"Go put on some sweats and lets go to sleep!" Kio smiles. I walk into the bathroom and put on shorts. I tie my hair up in a bun and take my makeup off. I walk out and Kio opens his arms. I run to him and climb in.
"I love you Kio!" I smile.
"I love you too!" Kio says.