Chapter 11

"Kio, which swimsuit?" I ask. Kio points at my white one and I quickly put it on in the bathroom. Kio knocks on the door signalling to me that he is ready. I walk out and show him the suit.
"We need Instagram pictures!" Kio says. We each take a couple pictures of eachother. I post my favorite that Kio took.

Playlist live -w- Kio <3 tagged: KioCyr

|
|
"BABY!" Kio yells I bound down the stairs at the Sway house.
"Yeah?" I ask.
"They're back!" He says. I walk down the stairs.
"Hey a**holes!" I glare at everyone who just walked in.
"Hey!" Bryce smiles.
"What the f***! You guys just went on a nice vacation and didn't give a s*** about me or Kio, your own member! That's f***ed Bryce!" I say. Bryce looks down.
"Look Y/N-" I cut Josh off.
"No f*** this and literally all of you can f*** off! Kio does everything around here! He spends all his money on you a**holes and you just leave him in LA while you all go to Texas! That's really f***ing low!" I say. Kio just stares at me.
"Y/N, calm down! It's fine!" Kio says. I turn to him.
"No the f*** it's not!" I say.
"How about instead of being a b**** to us, leave!" Bryce says.
"F*** you Bryce!" I walk out, slamming the door behind me. I hear the door open and footsteps following me.
"Baby!" Kio calls. I turn. Tears were rolling down my face.
"I've looked up to Bryce since forever! He's such an a**hole!" I say. Kio wraps his arms around me.
"I know Y/N! I've lived with him for over half a year!" Kio says. The door opens again.
"Come back inside!" I look and see Griffin. I start walking away again. I get to my car and climb in. Kio follows and I start the car. As I drive off, I see everyone walk out. I stick my hand out the window and flip them all off.
"F*** YOU GUYS!" I yell. Kio laughs at me.
"Are you done?" He asks. I nod.
"Yup!" I say.
"I don't care that they left me! Texas was trouble, plus I got some time alone with you!" Kio hints. I roll my eyes.
"Ew!" I say.
"You weren't saying ew last night!" Kio teases.
"I'm telling your mom!" I say.
"Oh that's smart, tell my Asian mom that we were f***ing while everyone was in Texas!" Kio says.
"I- yeah you're right!" I say. We both laugh.
"You look beautiful!" Kio looks over at me.
"Thank you ba- s***!" My car stops.
"I'll call Jaden!" Kio says. I run my fingers through my hair.
"Of-f***ing-course!" I say. Kio look over at me.
"Hey man! Yeah, Y/N's car broke down! Thanks man!" Kio says.
"I need a a new car!" I say. Jaden pulls up next to us.
"Hey!" He gets out, texting someone.
(Jaden's texts)
Jaden- you need to make up for leaving them
Bryce- How the F*** do I do that Jaden?
Jaden- buy her a new f***ing car, buy them something! it's your fault Bryce!
Bryce- F*** you Jaden
Jaden- get your head out of your a** and admit it! you left Y/N and Kio in LA because you didn't want to buy her an extra ticket! you knew Kio wouldn't leave without her
Bryce- Fine, I'll get her a new car but everyone is helping
Jaden- i'm not! i told you to buy another ticket
__

"What are we gonna do about the car?" I ask.
"Just leave the piece of s*** here!" Jaden says. Me and Kio get in his car.
"Thanks Jaden!" Kio says. We get into his car.
"Thanks J!" I say.
"Of course! Do you wanna go back to Sway or Y/N's?" Jaden asks.
"Sway! We can stay in my room!" Kio says. I stare at him.
"Alright!" Jaden says.
|
"Y/N!" I hear Bryce as soon as I walk in.
"Bryce, please leave me alone! I'm not in the mood to talk to you!" I say and go into Kio's room. Kio follows me and wraps his arms around my waist. He connects our lips passionately.
"I love you!" Kio says between kisses. I smile.
"I love you too!" I smile. There was a knock and I roll my eyes.
"Come in!" Kio says.
"Come downstairs. Both of you!" Josh says. We follow Josh down the stairs.
"Y/N, I wanted to apologize for leaving you and Kio here while we went on vacation. Jaden convinced me to have everyone pitch in and buy you a car so here's you and Kio's new Tesla!" Bryce says. He hands me a pair of keys. We walk outside.

"HOLY S***! Bryce what the f***! You didn't need to buy us a Tesla!" I say

"HOLY S***! Bryce what the f***! You didn't need to buy us a Tesla!" I say. We walk around the car.
"Are we good?" Bryce asks me. I smack his arm.
"We are now!" I laugh and hug him.
"You seriously didn't need to buy us a Tesla!" Kio says.
"You could have just got a like-" Bryce cuts me off.
"Shut up Y/N! I got you guys a Tesla!" He says. I laugh.
"Ok, who all am I takeing for a ride. Kio, Me, Bryce, Jaden. Then I'll take Josh, Quiton, Griffin, and Anthony!" I say.
"Alright!" Everyone says.
|
"Thank you so much B!" I smile at him.
"Of course!" He laughs.
"BABY!" Kio says. I run up to the bathroom.
"Yeah?" I reply from the outside.
"COME IN HERE!" He says. I go in and lock the door behind me. Kio wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. His hands slide down my back.
|
"Good morning baby!" Kio smiles when I open my eyes.
"Morning babe!" I smile. I get up and pull on his T-Shirt, a pair of underwear, and shorts. Kio smirks.
"Come over here!" Kio says. I roll my eyes.
"Nope!" I smile and walk out of the room. I soon hear footsteps following me. I feel strong arms around me. I laugh.
"I said come lay back down with me!" Kio says. He lifts me up and carries me back to his room. I scream and then laugh. Kio tosses me onto his bed. I laugh.
"Kio, not right now!" I say. Kio laughs.
"You aren't going down stairs right now!" Kio says. I roll my eyes.

Thank you guys for over 4K reads. I am absolutely so sorry that it's taking me so long to update. I am trying to write a bunch of other stuff too. I write whenever possible. It's really hard and I feel some of you authors that read this might feel this problem. Love you guys <3