-Chapter 3-

I look over at Kio who was talking to Luke. I wrap my arms around Kio, just to suprise him. He smiles and raises me off the ground. I connect our lips and he smiles.
"Kio?" I ask him.
"Yeah?" He replies.
"They aren't gonna do anything at John's so do you want me to take you home?" I ask.
"Only if you hang out with me!" He smiles.
"Done!" I say. He smiles I grab the same bag from yesterday and repack it with the same items. I grab my keys and we head to they Sway House. When we pull up and get out, I grab Kio's hand. He smiles. He opens the door and Mads Lewis runs down the stairs.
"Jaden I- Oh hey Kio- OH MY GOSH!" Mads squeals seeing me.
"Hey Mads this is Y-" Mads cuts Kio off.
"That's Y/N L/N! I Love her interviews! Are you dating her?" Mads asks. Oh my God. She knows me. I'm gonna scream, or pass out, or cry!
"No, but soon!" Kio says. I smile at him.
"It's so cool that you know me! Oh my God!" I say flustered. Jaden walks in.
"MADS!" He says, scaring me. I jump towards Kio and he puts his arms around me.
"What?" She asks.
"I DO NOT SOUND LIKE ROBBIE FROM VICTORIOUS!" He says. We all start laughing. Josh, Griffon, Bryce, Nick, Anthony, Avani, Addison, and they rest of them all come down to talk to me.
"So how long have you known about Kio?" Josh asks.
"Really out here exposing me but ok! Um, since a little bit after he started TikTok. Then he got famous!" I say.
"I'm not famous!" Kio defends.
"You're verified on Instagram and TikTok!" I say. Kio looks at me and gets so close to my face our noses touch.
"I'm not!" He says.
"Ew, anyways, How long have you known about the rest of us?" Bryce asks.
"I've known about Bryce since like 2016, Avani I found in 2018, Anthony was 2019, Jaden was 2019, Mads 2018, Josh was 2018, Griffon 2019, Nick I've known about since 2017, and Addison was 2019!" I say.
"SHE'S KNOWN ABOUT ME LONGEST!" Bryce says.
"Yeah, you, Tayler, Joey, Char (Who I know we don't really like here), Jacob, and Mark I've known about for the longest!" I say. Kio smiles at me and pulls me closer to him.
"Crazy, Joey is coming over later!" Nick says.
"With Zach and Mark!" Bryce adds.
"For a video with me, Bryce, and Edwin is coming!" Nick says
"Ok!" I smile. Kio could tell I was getting nervous so he held my hand. That was when all they guys walked in.
"JOEY!" Mads hugs him.
"Holy crap!" I whisper. Kio smiles at me.
"Hey I'm Joey!" Joey says and sticks his hand out for me to shake it. I stick out a shaky had and shake his.
"I'm Y/N!" I smile. Kio wraps his arms around me again.
"Are you and Kio dating?" Joey asks.
"No!" I say. Joey looked hopeful.
"Maybe we can hang out!" He says. I smile and look at Kio.
"I'm-" Bryce cuts me off.
"HER AND KIO HAVE ALREADY KISSED AND SHE'S 19 KID!" He says. I roll my eyes.
"SHUT UP BRYCE!" Kio says.
"It would be cool to hang out as friends! Your mom, in all honesty, seems so cool and fun. I would like to meet everyone!" I say. Joey nods.
"She pushed Kashius and I out so!" Joey says. We laugh and Mark walks over.
"Hey, I'm Mark!" He says.
"I'm Y/N!" I smile. We shake hands and I meet everyone else who had arrived.
"Zach, but you can call me daddy!" Zach says. I had left Kio in the living room, but I guess he heard it. He runs in and grab me.
"No, she won't be calling you that!" Kio says and picks me up from behind.
"Oh! S*** dude I didn't know she had a boyfriend!" Zach says.
"You just messed up dude!" Edwin laughs. Zach flips him off.
"Well she does so back off!" Kio says. He was a lot bigger than Zach so I wasn't suprised when Zach backed away.
"I don't have a boyf-" Kio cuts me off.
"Yes you do!" He says before taking me to the living room
"Kio, I'm single. I have been for over 2 years!" I say.
"I was saying that so I can ask you!" Kio pouts.
"Kio you already know I would say yes!" I say and wraps my arms around his neck. He had his arms at my hips.
"You are so cute!" He says. He teases a kiss.
"Ok listen here you b****!" I joke and pull his face to me. He pulls away right before I could connect our lips.
"No!" Kio says.
"Fine, I'll go talk to Zach!" I taunt and start walking out. I got to the door way before Kio turned me around and kissed me infront of everyone.
"AWE!" Mads squeals. Kio lifts me off the ground and smiles.
"OH MY GOD KIO STOP!" I say. He puts me back down.
"Stop what?" He asks.
"Stop picking me up! I'm too short to deal with it!" I smile.
"Yo' they're actually cute as heck!"  Zach says.
"Says the guy who just told me to call him daddy!" I say. Zach laughs nervously as Kio glares.
* Kio's P.O.V. *
I leave Y/N with Mads and talk to Zach upstairs.
"If you EVER lay a finger on her, I will cut them off. If you even think about her in a sexual way again, I will chop your 8=D off! I know I sound extremely overprotective but I knew she was the one for me when I first saw her and I already love her. She is a beautiful woman and I will never be enough for her and once someone comes along that is, she will realize it and leave me!" I say. Zach nods.
"I'm really sorry bro. I didn't even know you knew about her!" Zach says. I nod and start pacing.
FLASHBACK to when Y/N and Kio met.
I smile hearing the girls inside when I knock. A girl opens the door and she looked amazing. She was wearing a yellow sweater with ripped jeans and AF1's, that were amazingly clean. She had straightened hair and light makeup. She looked beautiful and I bet she was the same under her makeup. She lets me in the door and we do a small bit of the interview before Bryce comes over and we take the beautiful girl, her name is Y/N, to the Hype House. We quickly go to Chase's room so I could talk to hiim.
"Chase, I need you to calm down over Charli! I never said anything about it so why did you unfollow me?" I ask.
"Because you said the N-word!" Chase spits out.
"Chase you say it all the time and you call yourself an African king!" I say. That mad him mad and he starting beating me. Y/N and Charli burst in right as he hits me the first time. Y/N takes me back to her house and I stay there that night. I wanted to hold her so I scooted closer to where she was in my arms.
Back to now
I finish explaining the story to Zach and he nods. Someone knocks at my door. I open it to Y/N. She looked like she was about to cry.
"Y/N? What's wrong?" I ask.
"L-Luke just called-d. H-H-He said t-t-that him and A-A-Alex crashed on the w-w-way home a-a-a-and Alex is in c-c-c-critical condition!" Y/N wraps her arms around me before starting to sob.
"Do you want me to take you to see her?" I ask.
"T-t-t-they won't even allow Luke in!" She stutters. I pull her closer and kiss her head. Zach walks out and I close my door. I sit Y/N on my bed and she fiddles with her nails.
"Y/N, come here!" I say to her. She looks up at me and looked ready to cry again. When she sits on my lap and I get my arms around her, she bursts into tears.
"I don't want my best friend to die!" She cries into my chest.
"I don't think she will! She will get better!" I say. We sit in the same position for an hour.
"Kio?" Y/N asks quietly.
"Yeah?" I reply.
"Can I stay here? I don't know if I can go home with her in the hospital right now!" She says.
"Of course. Do you want to postmates something?" I ask.
"Sure!" She says. I pull my phone out.
"Is Shake Shack okay?" I ask. She nods and gives me her order. When the food arrives I have Joey bring it in the room. Y/N was half asleep when he opened the door, so it scared her and she almost fell.
"Here! Sorry I scared you!" Joey says and walks out. Y/N smiles at me weakly when I hand her the food she wanted. She pulls out her phone and looks something up.
"Kio?" She asks me.
"Yeah?" I ask taking a bite of a fry.
"Do you think Mads or Addison would let me borrow clothes? I have clasess tomorrow!" Y/N says.
"Yeah, Mads seems pretty cool around you and Addi is kinda a b****, so ask Mads!" I say. She nods and we eat.
"I'm gonna have to get up at like 6 to be there by 7:30!" She says. I nod and look at my clock.
"Do you wanna go pick out your outfit so we can go to sleep after! It's 8:30 and you have to be up by 6!" I say. She nods and leaves for Mads room. When she comes back she was holding a Thrasher shirt, ripped jeans, and socks.
"Ok, bedtime!" She says.
"Wait, here are some sweats and my hoodie!" I say. She smiles and quickly changes in my bathroom.
"Ok!" She smiles.
"WHO SAID YOU COULD LOOK SO GOOD! COME GIVE ME A KISS!" I say. She giggles and kisses me before we lay down.