Chapter 19

(I changed Ophelia's birthday to October 17th so it could be more current- I'm so bad at writing since school started I am SO sorry!!)
Ophelia is about 2 months old. It was her first christmas. Kio's mom took a picture for us.

 Kio's mom took a picture for us

Fifi's first Christmas

Kio and I were sitting in the living room with his mom.
"Shall we open presents?" She asks. I smile and nod. Kio hands out presents. He hands me one on Ophelia's presents. I open it.
"Look Fifi! Grandma got you a new bobo!" I smile. She had gotten Opehlia a pacifier that said 'Cyr' on it.
"Mom, me and Y/N wanted to give you this present!" Kio says. He hands his mom the first present we bought her. She rips it open carefully. I smile as her face lights up. I had gotten her a blanket with everyone on it. She looks at me.
"Thank you!" She smiles.
"Of course! You were always so supportive when I got pregnant!" I smile. We continue opening presents.
"I have have one more for Y/N!" Kio smiles. He hands Ophelia to his mom and pulls me off the couch. He crouches onto one knee and pulls out a small box. My hands cover my mouth as I start to cry.
"Kio!" I say.
"I know we haven't exactly been together for a year yet but you make me so happy. I want to spend the rest of my life with you and Opehlia. I guess what I'm trying to say here is, Y/N, will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" Kio asks me. I was crying so hard now.
"Yes Kio!" I smile. He slides the ring onto my finger.

 He slides the ring onto my finger

It was the most beautiful ring. Maybe I was a little biased but that wasn't the point. I was going to get married. Kio wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me.
"I love you Mrs. Cyr!" He smiles.
"I love you Mr. Cyr!" I reply. He kisses me again. I smile.
"I love you!" He says. I laugh.
"I love you too, now can we take more pictures with our baby?" I say. Kio laughs. He lets me go and we finish taking pictures.
*New Years Eve*

"Oh my God! Y/N! It's beautiful!" Addison smiles looking at my ring. We had Bryce, Addison, Avani, and Anthony over for New Years. Vinnie was coming home today.
"Thank you!" I smile.
"I know didn't I do great!" Kio bluffs. I laugh.
"Where's my NEICE!" Vinnie walks in looking for Ophelia. I laugh.
"Sleeping shut up Vinnie!" I say. He laughs. I hug him.
"Welcome home a**hat!" Kio hugs Vinnie. He had just arrived home from Seattle.
"Missed you bubs!" I smile.
"I missed my niece, can I wake her up?" Vinnie asks.
"Yeah, she needs to wake up so she can sleep through the night anyways!" I smile. Vinnie runs off to Ophelia's room. I laugh as he duck runs.
"Honestly Y/N, for having a baby almost 3 months ago, you look amazing!" Avani smiles.
"Thank you Avani! I missed you guys!" I smile. Avani smiles. I hear Opehlia giggling. Vinnie was so good with her. They love eachother. Vinnie walks in. Ophelia had a huge smile on her face. Vinnie has been living with us for about a month now and hes been around Fifi a lot.
"I missed my niece!" He smiles. I smile at him.
"Vinnie, can you put her in her bassinet by the couch? I need to feed her!" I say. Vinnie nods and carefully sets her in the bassinet while I grab my cover. I feed the baby while everyone talks. Kio sits next to me.
"Are you ok baby?" He asks me. I nod.
"Just a little stressed!" I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"Just a lot of people here and it's loud. Ophelia isn't used to so many people being here!" I say. Kio nods.
"I know baby!" He smiles at me. He kisses my cheek and stands up. I finish feeding the baby and give her to Vinnie. I clean up a bit and walk over to Kio. He smiles at me and takes a picture. I post it.

First New Years as a mom :) [it's sparkling grapejuice!]

"MY FIANCEE IS HOT!" Kio yells.
"Babe! There is a baby stop yelling!" I say.
"Sorry sorry! I'm still not used to having a baby!" He smiles. He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me. I smile.
|
A couple weeks had gone by and we were finishing our engagement photos. Me and Kio post the same picture.

 Me and Kio post the same picture

My favorite Christmas present. This Christmas, Kio asked me to marry him. Probably the easiest 'YES' ever.

"I love you Kio Cyr!" I smile at him.
"I love you Y/N Cyr!" He replies. I couldn't believe that I was getting married. Thinking back to the day I met Kio, we were just doing an interview for my youtube channel and we fell in love. Being with Kio has been the happiest almost year of my life. In a couple months I willl be married to my soulmate. I have met the man I want to spen the rest of my life with. The father of my child, the love of my life, the person who will be there for me the rest of our lives. I pick up the baby and kiss Kio. This is my family.

That's it for my Kio Cyr story!! If you guys want a sequel to it, please leave it in the comments! I have been writing this for about a year now. This is by far the most popular story I've written. It took off and I have been so happy about that. Thank you ALL for reading the story and for your guy's feedback. I know I'm not the best author, I barely update, my grammar is kinda trash, I constantly use exclamition points (that's mainly because once my English told me not to end a quote with a period but a comma), and I kinda went haywire with this story but I am happy with the way it ended. I love you guys so freaking much!!