I. Underwater Land

i.

at the bottom of the sea
there's an underwater land,
and mysticism flows eternal
through this land's ancient soul;
where no weight in the heart there is,
only pure love.

- to find this land you have to go
through three gates in land:

i. the old ruins reclaimed by hungry nature, where phantoms cultivate the myth of life;

ii. the misty forest, where the trees
are born from whispers
and the dewy streams are made of liquid dreamlight.

and at the seaside will be found the last gate, a door from the waves, adorned by wild flowers with petals of dripping amber and honeysuckle nectar - a garden of wonders beyond mortality eyes.

the gate was covered in life by shells
who found life in the oniric passage to the path of dream-weaved plains. little fragments of eerie crystals were upon the gate's glowing frame,
and it's center - as if a heart - was adorned by a black pearl.

"the key to go in is yourself,
only those purehearted and seasouls
can go through, if not...
your soul will melt!"

- the suspicious howling wind whispered.

she followed the wind's advice, not a minute long she was off the gate to the undersea, a land whose heart is the heart of all lands. her soul did not melt, it was the opposite; all the little pieces came together, her soul become whole.

- come dear sisters, wild nymphs of the sea; for i have passed the gate; the sea has chosen me, to live on this blessed land, my true home. i have now found my peace!

soon the sea maiden was dressed by the wild waves. a dress from the most beautiful blue. little details of moonstones at the collar, and other details of seafoam at the end of white pearlaciouss sleeves.
her jewelry at the finest state: polished seashells as dangling earrings, a necklace of the milkiest pearls adorned her long neck, and little black ribbons would go astray among her dark hair.

ii.

what a wild soul she had; she would dance with the waves, drinking the nectar of stars.
waiting for Cailleach for long conversations of how enchating bringing wintertime is; to be the bringer of life and death, and be a mother to this earth!

in springy days she would rest at the seaside, her feet buried on the sand and eyes starring the blue night.
or in sunny days, she would run among the waves trying to catch little pretty flowers in the air. with those flowers garlands would be made, to rest upon the head of this fragile lady.

in summer days she would visit
the undersea garden of stars, spreading the seed for the birth of new planets, and  watch the rebirth of moons and the death of forgotten skies.

in autumn days all was very lazy, days of staying in bed listening to the old sea telling stories of mortal paradises lost at sea, or tales of pirates fighting sisters mermaids for shipwrecked treasures; or simply singing along the humming of the waves and birds at surface.

- At winter when the sea is frozen, you can look at the ice and see life passing by, all the memories of those who lived and died at sea or sky.
the humming ice felt divine, just as a cry from old gods or just holy as immortal life.
winter is the time of spirit, of death and rebirth. it's time to celebrate mortal and immortal life! to dedicate divine dances to the sky, sing to the deity sea and sleep in mother night's blanket of dreams!

iii.

- and to the sea is where i go when i wake from such tender slumber. the touch of water heals me from past achings, the waves kindly dress me again; and simple as it is, a new year now begins.