19. Mason; Getting acquainted

*smut warning*

I hated that again it was Brandon making all the moves. He was the more confident one out of the two of us clearly even though I needed him more or at least that's how I felt. After standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth and getting out of the stupid suit that I officially hated after tonight I'd worked myself up telling myself to just let things happen and not try to stop them. I wasn't going to purposely hunt out moments like what just happened but next time I for sure wasn't stopping them.

I crawled into bed next to him it evident as soon as I saw him that he was still worked up as his tight stomach rose and fell faster than normal, his arms looked tense almost as if he was squeezing something or clenching his fists even though he wasn't, and the easiest tell sign that I'd gotten under his skin was the small erection he still had. It was hard to ignore as I lay beside him my mind flooding with thoughts about what I would do to him if he wasn't taken or if he wasn't my best friend. I hadn't meant to start touching myself only realising as a moan almost escaped. I held it back not knowing what Brandon would think. He may be into me and bumping boners through clothes but this might seem too much too fast.

I took him in as I rubbed myself exploring every inch of his chest and stomach. He was a broad guy. I may look more worked out than him the way my stomach clenched with defined abs but he was for sure stronger than me. The trail of hair on his stomach was like an arrow leading me to his happy place where I day dreamed about what his cock looked like. Last time I seen it he was changing and I snuck a curious look. Of course though he was flaccid so I had no idea what it looked like at it's best. I moved my eyes up back over him almost jumping to a halt when I seen him looking back at me. He didn't look angry, anything but, he seemed just as horny as before his eyes devouring me, egging me on I tried teasing him showing myself off to him through my shorts.

It had done the trick because just like that he was copying me feeling his own boner as be watched me us both giving each other something to wank over. The sound of him moaning not caring to hold back was what forced my hand inside my shorts making me gasp at the feeling as I stroked my length eyes glued on his actions. He looked big, enough to fill his hand but I wasn't insecure about my own size believing that seven and a half inches isn't all that bad. What's more is I felt bigger in my hand right now than I'd ever felt myself clearly extremely turned on by this.

It wasn't long before he was inside his trousers too a mix of the feelings I was giving myself as I got closer to cumming and the thoughts of what he must feel like in his hand, if he felt how I felt, was more than enough to push me over the edge. Without a second thought I removed my shorts nervously going straight back to playing with myself now with the bonus of being able to cup and roll my balls. The way he was watching me so intensely drove me wilder I needed to see him instead of just imagine what he looked like. I tugged his joggers almost pleading him to take them off praying he wouldn't feel I was being too much. He moaned loudly only this time it was because of how I'd made him feel flicking his joggers back down onto him. He couldn't take anymore torment either obviously as he took his own trousers off laying naked beside me at first shielding himself.

I couldn't blame him for being shy so I looked away just long enough to concentrate on how I was feeling and just like that he was back to pulling on himself. I looked over again a moan breaking free at the sight of him. His dick was massive like him so thick he just about managed to wrap his hand around it tugging on his circumcised length. He knew I was moaning for him making him loosen up spitting into his hand he brought it down rubbing it on the tip of his cock his eyes rolling at the feeling.

I was building in speed as I got closer not sure if we were planning on going that far in front of each other I was trying to hold back at least until we confirmed it or he did first. I was panting and in waves of pleasure so close but stopping myself as I struggled to keep control glad when Brandon spoke giving me a distraction.

"Have you ever had a handjob?" His voice was like nothing I'd heard it before it was heavy and rough similar to his morning voice which I loved but better.

"Not a good one." I admitted honestly my mind screaming to ask him for one but I wouldn't not even as I joke I couldn't bring myself to even hint at that's what I wanted. It fell quiet as his hands slowed down his eyes gelled onto me stroking myself with more intensity now lost in thought. Then just like that without another word said his hand was coming over to me placing it with a gentle yet urgent passion on my stomach already dragging it down until it got to my base his fingers wrapping around it as he glanced up to me as if asking for permission. He took my eyes rolling back as I cried out as a yes, I moved my own hand out the way so he had full access to me. He began slowly as if testing if he liked it, his fingers lightly stroking up my length before they slid over my exposed head against my banjo string then right over the tip again. I gasped and arched towards the feeling he gave me as he wiped some precum around the tip before going back to fully wrapping around me and beginning to pump me. I looked down to his hand working on himself in perfect rhythm to how he was me. It felt more than amazing him doing it in a way I hadn't felt before my orgasm approaching quicker than I wanted.

"Need a hand?" I asked him cockily looking down to his dick again not waiting for his answer I reached for him at first placing my hand over his in case his answer was no. It wasn't a no though he insisted instead that I did so I removed my hand spitting on it then placing it straight on his head rubbing down over it. I went to work needing to make him cum quickly so I could stop holding myself back. It didn't help I was using my left hand when I'm normally right handed but even as it ached sooner I didn't stop his precum adding to the sloppiness making him start thrusting up into my hand with each roll over him. We were both being loud so it's a good job we were doing this while his Dad was away. I was in no mood to hold back or try to stay quiet I wanted him to hear exactly what he was doing to me.

"Mason." He gasped my name sounding short of breath. I'd had enough of this situation, I wasn't going to be able to stop myself if he kept doing what he was currently doing. I sat up, he could no longer reach me but it gave me the chance to move my spare hand down to his balls putting all my attention on him while giving me a break. As soon as I touched them rolling them between my fingers and thumb in the palm of my hand he was tightening up my name being the only sound to leave his lips repeatedly groaning as well as other noises I'd never heard as he tightly gripped onto my arm with one hand, fingertips tightly digging into me the other hand he was fisting the sheets below us as he finally let out a deep growl and shot his load over his chest as I continued stroking him through it. His cum was thick, white long lines of it ran his body making me want to lick him clean.

I was interrupted from my thoughts of eating from his chest as his hands fought to get back to me. I stayed in my position so I could look at the mess I'd made on him, it a huge turn on, I just made my best friend cum, but letting him get access to me only needing him to stroke my length no more than four times before I felt the build up again only this time there definitely was no way I could stop. I couldn't help but push him out the way replacing him with my own hand as I finished the job with one more pump moving to aim my own cum on his chest too loving how it combined into one sticky white mess all over him. He moaned at the feeling of it as I continued squirting it out, one of the biggest loads I can remember having.

Feeling spent I crashed down, seeing stars, next to him jumping when his hand found mine on the bed. I glanced over to him his smile as wide as mine making me laugh and cover my face embarrassed. I can't believe I was about to cum from a handjob which would of been a first and I stopped him to make myself cum. Still it was him that got me there I just aimed the last stroke that got it out he would of quite capable of finishing for me.

We didn't say anything for what felt like forever and I was perfectly fine with that. I looked back over to him only when he started sitting up watching as our loads both ran down over his chest before he moved to his bedside table draw for wipes throwing me some before he began cleaning himself up. I wiped my hands then my now worn out over sensitive member flopping back onto the bed when I was clean. "I'm going to shower real quick." Were his first words to me after he got the majority of it off himself. He was still smiling like a goof but I probably was too.

"Don't be long." I asked knowing pretty soon I'd be passed out.