69. Brandon; mine

We got past my Dad without him saying anything. Honestly I don’t even think he noticed us as we whispered and tip toed up the stairs trying to hold in our laughs as soon as I got the bedroom door open my hands gripped Mason’s hips from behind making him squeal... so much for not being heard. “God you make me jealous.” I growl against his ear pushing my hips into his ass leading him to the bed not stopping until he was lay face down on it me grinding on him.

“I’m sorry.” He again apologises sounding breathless. I roll off him pushing on his shoulder so he had to face me already kissing across his face until I could get to his lips.

“You will be.” I mutter into the kiss liking when he smiles agaisnt me. He moans loudly moving to his knees forcing me onto my back as he climbs to straddle me his hand moves to my cheek making me pull back to take a sharp breath remembering the slap I received from my Mom.

“What?” He asks worried sitting back staring at me his eyes widening. “What the hell happened?” He gasps his fingertips carefully running over my sensitive skin.

I sigh sitting up and making him do so too keeping him in my lap. “So my Mom’s leaving for Australia.” I start his eyebrows knitting together confused. He went to say something but I stopped him with a quick kiss. “I’m fine.” I tell him before he could worry.

“Won’t you miss her?” He asks looking confused.

“No.” I answer honestly his face screwing up more in the cutest way making it impossible to not smile and kiss him again this time savouring it pulling his ass closer to me so he had to wrap his legs around my waist.

“I’m so lost.” He tells me pulling away long enough to get the words out before I’m dragging him back for more eventually knowing I’d have to explain.

“My Mom’s a total cow. The short of it is she was always abusive to my Dad. Eventually she hit me so hard that my school reported it and she was removed from the house. She drank way too much and then moved to Wales.” I told him as quick as I could not wanting her for one more second to get between us.

“Did she hit you today?” He asks it all sinking into place.

“Yeah.” I send him a forced smile. “I’m sorry I hid you from her. I didn’t know what she would think about us. I hoped she was in a better place maybe her not drinking was making her a better more accepting person but I was wrong.”

“You told her?” He asks placing sweet kisses over my cheek. I hum a yes letting my eyes drift shut concentrating on his soft lips on me then travelling slowly to my ear. I hold his hips tightly trying to supress the feelings he was giving me knowing this conversation shouldn’t be over just yet. “Was she mad?” He asks between kisses his breath washing over me.

“So mad.” I mumble. “Apparently I’m disgusting.” I shrug my shoulders not caring as he continued his mouth to my neck now. “Not why she hit me though that was before when I told her she’s toxic and a destroyer.”

It’s now that he stops pulling away to look at me making me groan irritated. “Why didn’t you tell me any of this before?” He looks sad. I hate it.

“It happened before us. I really thought she was different now and I didn’t want you to think about her in that way in case she ever came back.” I explain regretting not telling him.

He gives me another small smile as he thinks about it. I can’t stand him looking so innocent in my lap any longer growling I roll us so his back underneath me on the bed his smile spreading up to his eyes as I grin down at him. “You are so fucking adorable.” I moan planting kisses all over his face moving my hand to his thigh holding it so it stayed wrapped around my waist.
His hands slide down my chest fingering the edge of my t-shirt them slipping inside feeling my stomach teasing me around my joggers waistband.
I dip my head down already putting my tongue in his mouth loving how his already breathing heavy. I push my hips down making him gasp into my mouth. Unsure if it was a good gasp or not I pull away a little leaving my lips to hover over his. “Did that hurt?” I ask and he nods. “Sorry gorgeous.” I lean back down and kiss him again feeling him smile at the name.
I reach down and find his hand twisting my fingers to interlock with his holding it over his head my other hand still on his thigh slowly dragging it up higher until it was practically on his ass.

“Brandon I’m- fuck sorry.” I pull back looking over my shoulder face bright red hearing my Dad in my open door way. Somehow we forgot to close the door. I lean back onto my knees away from Mason putting him down but blocking him from my Dad knowing he was probably dying from embarrassment right now. “I still will need to get used to that.” He laughs his hand reaching for the door handle to close the door for us.

“Dad...” I call waiting for him to again look at me this entire time his eyes averted anywhere but at us. “I love you.” I tell him.

“Love you both too. Night guys.” He then pulls the door completely shut.

“You’re mine now!” I whisper yell dramatically diving down and kissing Mason hard making him scream into my mouth...

The End