63. Brandon; Dirty talk

*light smut warning*

I was surprised nobody heard the giant thud I made as I fell through Mason’s bedroom window. You’d think that the amount of times I’ve done this by now I’d be a little more stealth like.

His room was silent, everything shut off, in fact it looked like he hadn’t even been in here all day. I knew he was home because his car was outside, I had to use it to climb on to get a hold of the ledge under his window. I tiptoed across the black room careful to not trip over anything or make any extra noise as I did listening out for any other voices.

As I got near the bedroom door I heard his Mom making me freeze into place. “Mason, I wanted to say I’m proud of you.” She almost whispered. “But when you do be with a guy be safe even if it’s with Brandon. I know you trust him but use protection at first hunny.” She told him my face scrunching up for two reasons, one she knew not only about him liking guys but about me liking him too and two guys had to use protection? She spoke again but I missed what she said because I was too busy trying to think my own thoughts through. It seemed Mason had told people which was good, I was happy especially because his Mom seemed to support him but why would we have to use protection? What sort even?

I wondered backwards until I sat on the end of his bed the door suddenly opening catching my attention as light streamed in finally as well as Mason who took a minute to notice me jumping out of his skin when he did.

“I’m sorry! Sorry.” I hopped up to greet him apologising as he held his hand over his chest shaking his head trying to control his breathing. It was a little funny though so as I got to him my hand on his shoulder I couldn’t help but smile.

“What are you doing here? Again!” He whisper yelled as he looked back over his shoulder to make sure the door was closed. He smelt amazing. His hair was wet still and he was wearing my favourite t-shirt which for some reason he hadn’t given me back yet, not that I even wanted it back now not as long as he kept wearing it.

“I was worried! You hadn’t text me!” I too whisper yelled to him.

“I’m fine. I told my Mom and my sister. My Dad isn’t home though.” He was moving now to his bed sitting at the end of it like I had been our voices low not wanting anybody to hear us.

“What did they say?” I asked already knowing they must of been okay with it, his Mom at least.

“They are happy for me.” He shrugged with a massive sexy grin. I loved seeing him happy. I couldn’t help myself as I leant to him kissing him gently at first before I realised just how much I’d missed and been worried about him pushing against his mouth harder. He lowly hummed trying to pull back but I only leant closer to him leaning him backwards until we were lay on his bed my body over the top of his.

“Don’t scare me like that again.” I moved back finally as his hands snaked around my waist confirming he was just as into this as me.

He was grinning still making me slam my mouth back on his with a small growl making him moan at my dominance. “It isn’t funny Mason.” I warned him as I moved away this time only to kiss across his face and to his neck hovering there making him litter with goose bumps.

“Don’t mark me again.” He hardly managed to get out without another moan as I kissed my way to his throat nipping when I got there.

“I can do what I want with you.” I muttered into his skin making his head tip back throat vibrating agaisnt me giving me more access to him. “Your mine aren’t you babe or are you not?” I teased him again nibbling his neck so lightly while talking dirty knowing now this is what he was into.

“I am.” He purred making me kiss his Adam’s apple as a slid my hands up on the inside of his t-shirt more moans leaving his mouth. He seemed frozen in place laying totally flat keeping his hands to himself for once them by his side.

“Good.” I yanked the neck of his t-shirt down lower from the inside quickly latching onto the skin below it biting hard making him cry out it just as quickly turning into a moan as he rocked his hips for some friction. I had to drop the spot to shush him as I was scared people would hear before I tugged the same spot back into my mouth his moans now just pants as he tried to contain himself.

I straddled over him staring him deep into the eyes with a smirk before I kissed him hard again his hands now on my back pushing my t-shirt up as I lifted my arms for him to get it off over my head dropping it down above us. “You in my clothes sends me crazy.” I mumbled against his lips as I ground down onto his dick rubbing my ass on him making him moan loud again. “Your going to get us caught.” I laughed with another peak to his mouth.

He laughed too his hands now trying to get into my joggers tugging at the tie strings to loosen them his hands not waiting before they pushed their way inside taking a hold of my erection. “No boxers? Tut tut.” He grinned as I closed my eyes at the feel of him slowly stroking my dick.

I hooked my fingers into the back of my own trousers pulling on them so they sat below my ass trying to give him better access to my cock but instead he let go his hands squeezing my behind with a groan. “Mason hang on...” I pulled myself back a little my voice sounding somehow sure enough of itself even though I still wanted to rip his clothes off.

He paused all his actions resting his hands flat where they were on my ass looking me in the eyes questionably. “What? What’s wrong?”

“I heard your Mom out there saying about us being safe... Why? It’s not like we can get pregnant. Safe how?” I asked the question that was burning my mind a smile spreading Mason’s face.

“From STDS.” He asked smirking knowing I was a little slow obviously not really understanding still.

“What from Bryson.” I poked his chest teasing him knowing he was laughing at me for acting dumb.

“No from Louie.” He came back at me even better making me almost gag at the thought.

“So we both wear condoms or..?” I frowned as I slowly trailed my hands over his arms wanting this conversation to hurry to a close so I could jump on him again.

“No. Only the top does.” He didn’t really help much and I think he saw my face as it screwed up even more confused. “You watch gay porn Brandon you know that we can have anal right?” He was trying not to laugh not wanting to embarrass me or make me feel any more stupid than I felt not knowing this stuff.

“Yeah but that’s not real... I mean I didn’t know if all gay guys do that or mostly just in  porn. It looks scary.” I finally admitted falling from off his body sitting beside him on the bed knowing we clearly should be having this talk in detail. How can we do sexual stuff together when I have no idea what I’m doing?

“They all pretty much do that yeah. Only one though out of the couple unless the other one likes it too there’s not really any rules when it comes to sex.” He explained making me slowly nod as I took it all in.

“So I suppose we got to figure it out then...” I trailed off. “I don’t think I’d like it though.”

“That’s an easy decision then.” He shrugged with a smile.

“No you don’t have to.” I reached for his arm settling my hand on it for all of his attention.

“Honestly Brandon I think I’d like it.” He surprised me making me growl a little as I lent in closer.

“I should of known. The one on tops normally in control.” I purred before kissing his mouth again as he moaned at my words making me groan getting irritated when be moved away from me breaking our session again to talk.

“Maybe we should hold off, until you figure it out?” His hand was now sitting on my knee reassuringly no longer laughing at me his eyes locked onto mine lovingly.

“Why cant we figure it out together?” He would be the best teacher after all I’m sure.

“Well we can but maybe right this moment when your not even meant to be here isn’t a good idea.” He explained making me again groan frustrated as I flopped backwards onto his bed away from him catching on that he meant we shouldn’t do anything here tonight.