50. Mason; more than a friend

Wednesday’s suck. Well I suppose any work day sucks really, non worse than Mondays but Wednesday is probably second worse as it’s halfway through the week and Im always fed up and done in by the time it comes.

Today was worse because I hadn’t gotten a text from Brandon since he finished work so I knew that meant Nora was over. I should be used to it by now, I kind of am but still that doesn’t make it any less painful as I imagine him with her.

Only now I’m accustomed to the hurt a little better. I got home from work and hung out with my parents for a little while, eating at the table and then pretending to be social and care to watch soap dramas with my mom that for some reason my Dad lets her watch when she is home that is. At eight though I was well and truly bored and excused myself to go take a shower. I was done by almost nine and in bed channel searching.

Fifty shades of grey is not something that they should air before ten but I suppose I couldn’t complain too much because the guy was a hunk and the way he knew exactly what he wanted was a turn on. I didn’t even make it an hour before I was on the internet looking for a video that took my fancy as my hand worked inside my boxers on my already hard dick. My mind always settles on Brandon no matter what I’m watching right now being no exception as I closed my eyes hearing two guys heavily breathing and grunting through my earphones my head flowing with a fantasy of me and Brandon heavily going at it as he took control being demanding with me.

My blinds moving out the corner of my eye and noise muffled by my earphones stopped me in my tracks as I quickly whipped my hand from my boxers and dropped my phone onto the floor beside the bed sitting up to concentrate on who was climbing through my window, again. Once inside he just stood there staring at me making me smile wondering what the hell he was doing here and why he hadn’t just text me if he wasn’t with Nora. “Well hello is there a reason you are sneaking into my room?” I asked grinning from ear to ear forgetting for a second how close to cumming I had been before he disturbed me, somehow the thoughts of him pinning me down and making me his leaving my mind for a second.

“I really needed you Mase. God...” He sighed slumping onto the edge of my bed facing away from me his head hung low making my smile very quickly slip away.

“What? Brandon what’s up?” I could hear how my voice changed in the flick of a switch from amused to concerned as I crawled down the bed towards him my hand quickly on his shoulder trying to pull him to face me frozen for just a moment as instead he span and buried himself into my naked chest his body shaking before very quickly I wrapped my arms around him squeezing him tighter to me.

“Nora has been seeing someone else... fucking Louie!” He answered before his body again rippled only this time his voice broke and he growled wiping his face trying to pull away from me but I didn’t let him.

“Wow. That- I’m really sorry Brandon I know you liked her.” I didn’t know what to say other than apologise. I wanted to ask what happened how he knew. I wanted to slag her off and go finding the two of them but more than anything I wanted to be there for my best friend who never deserved this.

“I told her that I was with someone else. I didn’t say you I didn’t even say a guy. She apparently already knew and that’s why she started fucking him. Somehow in her slutty fucked up head she thought that made it okay. I explained everything, that it was a mistake and we stopped and it happened twice and was only touching not sex but she tried making it seem like it was my fault. Oh and get this she tried apologising saying she loves him.” He explained and I let him move himself away from me so he could express himself properly.

“Brandon I hope you dumped her ass.” I told him seriously making him laugh and say he did. “Good and now when we see Louie we will both want to murder him.” I tried smiling for him but I felt terrible because I really did want him to be happy with her.

“Yeah. She was more concerned tonight in me going and beating the shit out of him.” He shook his head his eyes travelling over to my T.v. spotting what I was watching.

“So my best friend is back to single yay I get all the attention back!” I fake cheered turning his head back to look at me as he gave me a small smile.

“I didn’t plan on coming here I know if your Dad sees... I just I got dressed to go and batter him and then I calmed down and realised honestly tonight I really couldn’t be arsed. I didn’t want to stay home alone so I was driving and driving and I thought about you. I thought about how I knew you’d make me feel better. How you always make everything better...” He trailed on as his eyes slipping from mine after he finished to my chest them exploring me making me began to grow in my boxers under the covers again.

“You can come here anytime. My Dad will get over it and if not well I’ll just have to come to yours with you. Hopefully he won’t find out your here though.” I winked moving my finger to cover my lips to remind him we should be quiet.