Ch. 5: Face to Face with El Diablo

"So your PSI is called Rockshifter, huh?" Said Kouya. "Well then, let's see if my Shockmaster can break through the power of your Rockshifter!"

Kouya and Risa decide to pursue the fearsome delinquent known as "El Diablo del Pilar", which turned out to be Rock Iwanaga, a teenager of at least half-foreign descent. Rock eventually shows off his ability, the Rockshifter, in front of Kouya and Risa, and proceeds to challenge Kouya in a fight, which Kouya agrees on.

Music: "Slow" by Professional Murder Music (Professional Murder Music; 2000)

"Hah! Just another reckless fool wanting to be the next victim, I see." Said Rock, smirking. "Now, put up your dukes! And fight like your life depends on it!"

Rock runs toward Kouya as he proceeds to unleash his attack. He raises his solid fist and proceeds to swing it toward Kouya. However, Kouya, leaps forward to avoid the fist and, while in midair, dropkicks Rock's back, sending him plummeting down to the ground. However, Rock instantly gets back up on his feet.

"Heh... you're good... but can you keep up after this?!" Said Rock. "SEISMIC SHOCK!"

Rock's Seismic Shock looks like a mere punch to the ground, but with Rock's sheer raw strength, multiplied by his Rockshifter ability, he is able to create shock waves resembling a small-scale, yet destructive earthquake.

The sheer force of the Seismic Shock, sent powerful shockwaves toward Kouya and Risa. Kouya hops to avoid the waves, but Risa was unable to dodge and was hit by the shockwaves throwing off her balance and causing her to fall down.

"Risa! Dammit!" Said Kouya. "Now it's on!"

Kouya runs toward Rock and, with hands imbued with electricity, proceeds to perform a quick barrage of punches. However, Rock proceeds to block every single hit with only his solid right arm.

Upon witness Rock block all of his attacks with just his arm, Kouya was shocked that his fists were ineffective against the Diablo del Pilar.

"What? This can't be!" Kouya thought. "He blocked through all of those attacks with just his hand?!"

"I got you now!" Said Rock. "SOLID STRAIGHT!"

While Kouya stood still in shock, Rock saw this as an opportunity to hit Kouya. Rock runs up to Kouya and quickly lands the Solid Straight, a mere straight punch, but with the added power and force of Rockshifter. Rock's Solid Straight ends up hitting Kouya squarely in the face and sending him flying a few inches.

"Kouya!" Shouted Risa, as she saw Kouya being flung away like garbage.

Now fueled by rage, Risa decides to join the battle. She proceeds to snap fingers in both hands to spark flames, and began to run toward Rock's direction.

"WHY YOUUUUUU!!!" Shouted Risa.

As Risa was drawing near, Rock then prepares himself for her attack.

"You think I go easy on girls like you, huh?! Hah! HELL NO!!!" Said Rock.

Rock swings his fist toward Risa, planning to punch her out in much the same way that he did Kouya, However, Risa leaps forward and lands squarely on Rock's fist. She then uses the force on Rock's fist to jump back, pulls out her rmove list paper from earlier and crumples it, as she puts her arms together and shouts out loud.

"BURST FLAME!" Shouted Risa. "GO!!!"

Risa Burst Flame involves her using a catalyst, in this case the crumpled paper, then igniting it with her PSI to, create a quick fireball, and throwing it toward the enemy. With the combined size and power of the flame, it is more than capable of burning her enemies down.