It's Been So Hard

Little bit of a different one today but it's been a pleasure to write. Hopefully I've got the format correct and it lives up to your expectations KFM1810 again sorry for the long wait xxx

On November the 15th at 9am Dianne Buswell-Sugg, Former Strictly Come dancing stuperstar and YouTuber entered the isolation period for I'm a Celebrity 2024 leaving her husband Joseph and their baby son Ethan alone in their grand Brighton home. The decision to go on the show had not been an easy one but upon speaking to several past contestants she had accepted the request and was now on an aeroplane back to her motherland without a real idea of what she was getting herself in for. She knew the hardest part would be the fact that she had to leave Joe and Ethan for more than 3 weeks, with no contact. 

Soon enough she found herself in a lush hotel room answering questions in front of a film crew, Joe's voice in the back of her mind telling her to be herself. 

"So tell the camera your name and what you are most well known for." The producer said to Dianne. 

"Hi, I'm Dianne Buswell-Sugg and I am most well known for being the professional dancer on Strictly with bright red hair," she had chosen to leave out the whole youtube thing, as it hadn't made her 'famous'. 

"Brilliant and how are you feeling now you're in australia and are a few days from entering the Jungle." 

"As we get closer to going in I'm doubting myself more. I'm from Australia and I know what kind of animals this place has and so I'm getting a little bit nervous."

"Speaking of animals is there any that you're scared of?"

"There's loads of animals that I'm scared of. Growing up here I was always taught to steer clear of the spiders and the snakes so I'm not overly keen on them. I think spiders are the things that I'm going to be most scared of, yeah." Dianne giggled nervously knowing she'd definitely be encountering them.

"Why are you going into the jungle?"

"Good question, I really want to prove to myself and to other new mum's that anything is possible after having a baby. I'd also love to challenge that stereotype that says dancers are only soft and delicate."

"How do you cope in stressful high pressure situations?" He asked next.

"I think I cope really well in stressful situations I have competed since I was 5-years old in dance and that is a really high pressure situation so I've developed loads of coping techniques and I'm hoping I'll be able to take them forward. I think also the pressure of working on Strictly has prepared me to but we'll see when I'm faced with my fears whether I can succeed and get all the stars,"Dianne was liking how this interview was going and she was glad she was used to this type of interview.

"Do you think there's going to be anything that might get on other campmates nerves?"

"Of course there will be I think probably grumpiness in the morning I am depending on coffee and I know we don't get any in there so I think I might be grumpy for the first few days as I get used to having no coffee and then I think I will also annoying them when I'm really hyper I get kind of moments big burst of energy and and normally I'd just take myself off and dance or do something creative but if I'm stuck in a camp I think I might get annoying."

"And is there any challenges you know you'll struggle on?"

"Anything that requires a bit of intelligence no that's wrong sorry can I start again?" She was very aware that she had made herself sound stupid, he nodded so she started again. "Any challenges that require logic and logical thinking I'm not brilliant at. Joe used to test me on riddles all the time and there's a lot of evidence out there that shows that I am not great at the whole riddles practical thinking kind of thing. I'd like to say I'm more street smart but I don't think that's going to get me anywhere in the jungle. Yeah, I'm ditsy so it doesn't get me me very far sometimes yeah."