Falling Apart Slightly

Happy Saturday. I've missed writing my sick-fics so I thought I'd write one. I accidentally posted it yesterday as many of you saw 🤦‍♀️ sorry. Anyway I hope you enjoy.

⚠️Obvious mentions of vomit⚠️

Joe heard his girlfriend yawn as he got ready to start his Sunday Member's livestream. He looked up, glasses balanced on the end of his nose, to see her pulling one of the heavy blankets around herself.

"Are you sure you want to do this? We can just have some food and go to bed," Joe had noticed quite how tired she had been all day but wasn't concerned. He put it to the fact they had just finished touring together.

"No," she yawned again, "you're okay, I'll just sort of cuddle next to you if that's okay?"

"Course it is, come get comfy," Joe patted the sofa next to him, as he drafted a message to his members.

"Are you cold? Do you want to put the heating up?"

She shook her head, "tired."

"I'll make it quick, food's on it's way," Joe said, kissing her lips quickly before refocusing his attention back on the laptop.

"... and we're live," he mumbled, copying the link posting it to his members.

"There's no one here yet?" Dianne said, she had chosen to lean against him with her legs extended long the sofa. She was in no doubt that at some point, hopefully not on the livestream she'd slink down and end up with her head in his lap.

"They're on there way, ah here we go, hello Emliy J!"

"Hi Emily," Dianne said, trying her hardest not to yawn.

"We'll wait for a few more of you to arrive then we'll get chatting," Joe reasoned, putting his arm over Dianne's shoulder now he no longer needed his hand.

"Sorry if I keep yawning guys I'm shattered," Dianne laughed, and another yawn crept out as if to emphasise her point.

"How many of you yawned then, don't lie!" Joe said, seeing Dianne link their hands off camera.

"What have you all been up to? Di and I have had a really quiet day of doing fuck all."

"I edited a video though, but it won't be up tonight because I'm missing something. So video on Wednesday guys," Dianne said with muted enthusiasm. Joe resisted looking at her but he could tell she was definitely flagging- a point which was only emphasised as the minutes went on. Joe was happily chatting away to everyone and unlike normal, where she would normally comment every so often, Dianne just sat there in silence, not even on her phone. She was either staring at the screen, at the wall or sometimes up at him.

He saw loads of comments asking if Dianne was alright but he ignored them and continued talking about video ideas and an upcoming work trip he had.

Whilst he was waiting for some replies to a question, he looked down at Dianne and squeezed her hand. She looked at the screen momentarily and squeezed back, bringing it to her lips to kiss. Joe hid his smile, answering some of the responses instead.

"Yeah, so we're booking our summer holiday sort of thing at the moment, aren't we," he nudged Dianne who blinked at him, confused.

"Hmm?"

"Booking our summer getaway and need some ideas, don't we?"

"Oh, yeah somewhere warm," she replied quietly.