Joey

I hope you enjoy this one, it's been inspired by Dianne's addiction to TikTok.

The first section (before the ///) is a little bit saucy though there's no smut whatsoever- skip if you wish xxx

"Joey?" Dianne asked quietly, walking into his office.

"Hmm?" he turned around to be greeted by his green screen that he still had up. Quickly he moved it and was met by his girlfriend who was red-faced and had a visible sheen of sweat on her forehead. Likely, Joe realised, as he took his headphones off, because of one of the many home workout livestreams she had been doing. Or maybe, he mused, as he stood up, due to a dance video for her Instagram.

"Oh sorry are you still filming?"

"I've just finished, why," he shook his head, arms outstretched.

"I'm going to have a shower, I just wanted to say so you don't run the tap," Dianne explained, staying at the door, she didn't want to be touched by him when her clothes were literally sticking to her.

"Okay, our one or this one down here?"

"Our one?"

"Kay, have fun!"

"It's a shower," she giggled and went to turn.

"I love you honey," Joe called after her.

"Love you too!"

Dianne left and walked upstairs to their bathroom. She flicked on the double shower Joe had installed years previous and, whilst she waited for it to heat up- it seemed to be taking longer than usual, she scrolled through TikTok which she had become entirely obsessed with. She loved how many trends there were for couples showing up on the home page and in this instance, it eventually led her to want to try out one of them. For her, she wouldn't film, but she was desperate to see his reaction.

So, once she was out of the shower, legs shaved and everything, she, unlike normal, didn't throw on her pyjamas, and keep her hair tied up. No, instead Dianne pulled it down and, once dried with Joe's fancy hairdryer, wrapped the towel back around herself and walked downstairs.

Her heart was beating quickly now, she wasn't sure what was going to happen but she was suddenly excited. She hurried past his open office door into the spare bedroom where she checked her appearance once more. Satisfied, she wandered into his office and dropped her towel, tapping him on the shoulder.

"What've you been up to? That took a whil- oh," he gulped, averting his gaze from her for a moment, "oh wow."

Dianne giggled, and crossed her arms over her tummy shivering, instantly self-conscious. Joe stood up and wrapped his arms around her, kissing her lips passionately, "is there a reason for this?"

"Just wanted to see your reaction," she shrugged. She had to laugh, Joe's reaction had been so innocent and loving. He hadn't instantly gone to jump her the moment he saw her, like most of the boyfriends in the TikToks had. In fact, what had impressed her the most, was that he had put his controller down the moment she had made herself known.

"Did I pass?"

"In my books you did. You're still respectful even though I'm naked."

"I do want to kiss you though," he said lowly.

"Oh of course," she said in a posh accent, as he scooped her up and carried her to the sofa, glad she had closed all of the curtains.

///

"Joey! I've got a question."

"Go on," he said, as he cooked their dinner.

"You know if that trend where you kiss your best guy friend was going around and we weren't together like we were. I mean like if we hadn't admitted we liked each other and maybe it was like December after the show and I realised. And if I did that trend and kissed you what would you do?"