Chapter 2- Boundaries?

Just then Bull spoke up. "Doll you can snuggle with me anytime you want as well" he told Eden when she looked at him.

"I know I could Bull but I'm not ready. Men umm, men I'm not" Eden stuttered as she tried to find the right words. That man was hot as sin but another man touching her made her heart beat fast and not in a good way, but out of fear. Playing with his hair was a big step for her. A hug was pushing it. Its not like she was a lesbian or bi even. She had never been with a woman before but something about Grant made her just want to be near her. Yes it was scary too because it meant letting someone in, but if she was honest with herself both of them were attractive to her. It was just easier for her to show affection to Grant.

"I get it Doll. Just know that I am here. Now before your mind even goes there I'm not mad at you for getting all comfy with Grant here. As long as your smiling I'm OK with it. So stay there and i'll go make us all breakfast. God knows my roomie cant cook for shit" Bull told her dropping a kiss on the top of her head. Knowing that from what Dev told him last night while they were making dinner for the females that a shit storm was coming. He had put in a call to Svet and Cal. Asking about getting some security shit sent to him. He could set it up but needed the equipment. While he was making them breakfast he thought it over and decided he was going to just leave things be with Eden. Not push her. Let her come to him. It sucked seeing her with Grant but not as much as it would have had it been another man. Its not like he lost her because of something he had done. It was more she was scared of men. Other then Dev that is. He was going to show her how amazing he could be without getting into her personal space other then a hug here and there. Maybe offer up his hair again. It did not seem like they were going anywhere for another day. Dev had left a note that he had to walk home to grab some clothes and his lap top.

While Bull was making them food Grant wanted to spend the time just holding Eden but she needed to know something. "Eden, I am not sure what I am allowed to do and what I'm not. I'm not asking to get in your pants or top but am I allowed to kiss you? Is it going to freak you out if I hug you? Or? I don't want to push you away by not showing you affection but I also don't want push it? Does that make sense?"

"Ummm I don't know. I'm comfortable where I am. Grant, I'm scared. I wont lie. We need to talk later with Dev. You deserve to know the truth. I just hope you wont hate me. So I don't have answers for you. I just don't. Can we just stay like we are? Lets just see how things go. I don't mind hugs. Just don't come up behind me please. Ever. As for a kiss" Eden tells her pecking her on the lips. She hoped that it was OK. She knew she had to tell them but whats going to happen when they find out the truth. Find out that she was not who she said she was. Would Grant still want to hold her. Eden was sure she hated herself enough for the group of them.

Grant did not answer her, just bent her head and kissed her. A quick simple kiss. Then laid her head next to hers and put her hand back on her belly. Eden was perfection. Just a little padding around her hips. Bull called them out to eat and by the time they were done Dev was back with clean clothes for them both. Another day snowed in. Thank god the company was amazing. After dinner Eden grabs them all there drink of choice and sits back down. She begins to talk