Chapter 34- Accidents happen

After there shower filled with more orgasms they made there way down to the kitchen where Will had offered to make them biscuits and gravy for dinner. Sam sat next to Fabio and lifted his arm to put over her shoulder. He looked her square in the eye and asked her "So how was your first cock Sam?" Will choked on his coffee and gave Fabio a dirty look.

"Pretty damn good. Better then yours I know. There was no fumbling with buttons and lube. Well no lube with Will. My man knows how to make pussy purr and my woman, she turned me into a sandwich. Always loved them for lunch." She told her pal slapping him on the back.

Eden blushed and then started laughing.

"Yeah Yeah. I hear you wise ass. So how did you sleep?"

"I slept well. Did not take my meds either. I'm would like to move the bed into our room if OK? I think I'm ready. Maybe only take my anxiety meds? I want to try. See if I can go back to sleeping where I belong. You can't be here forever." she told her best pal. She knew he has a new man that he needed to get back to and a job.

"We can do that love. Anything for you. Ohh the guys sent me a play list for you. I'm going to send it to your phone so you can play it. They said to tell you to try it at night. It had worked for them a time or two" Bull told her taking out his phone.

"Tell them thanks. Eden I have to show you pictures. Plus we have some things for you and I'm kinda wondering if you would draw up something. I know your itching to ink. So why not me. Before bed?" Sam asked her.

"Sure. Will wants something too. Fabio also asked me to put a small design on him as well. When we get back I'm having Dev put Gabriel on me. Right on my thigh." she said patting a spot.

Sam went to her back pack that she carried instead of a purse and pulled out a small bag and handed it to Eden. Then sat back on her stool pulling Eden against her chest. Wrapping her arms around her from behind. It felt natural. Perfect even. Eden pulled things out of the bag and sat them on the counter her favorite item was a small horse carved out of stone and polished. The final item was a set of three rings. Eden looked at them and then at Sam with a raised eye brow.

"Will and I found them. I think that they should be our wedding bands. That is if you like them. Either way I could not pass them up. It was one of those things that I just felt in my heart. Kind of like when I met you I knew you were mine. Well these are ours. What do you think"  Sam asked as Bull cam over and hugged Eden.

"I think there amazing but I cant keep them. You hold on to them till the day then we use them for what there intended for." Eden declared handing them back to Sam.

"i can do that. Will has something for you both too. I think there in the truck. We get them later cause I'm starving and I need to eat." Sam told her. Will slid her a fresh out of the oven biscuit with some of the berry jam they bought last night. She held out a piece for Eden first then took a bite. Offering some to Fabio over her shoulder. She loved homemade things like the jam and the pies she bought.

Will served them all diner at the counter then they went upstairs to move the bed. Sam decided that she wanted it the corner away from them liking having the wall behind her for now. She also moved the end stand over. Tonight would be a tell. If she could sleep in here with out waking them up even if she had a terror then maybe just maybe things could go back to normal. She was scared of the what ifs but it was going to be nice to be sleeping in the same room as them.

Before they went to sleep they all piled into bed and Sam snuggled up next to Eden, showing her things from her phone. She sent Eden some of them. They both love the one that Sam got of Will standing with his hands on his hips. His hair flowing around him. The feather standing out bright. His face chiseled, a hint of a smile on his lips, his eye sparkling. He was looking at something or someone over her left shoulder. His muscles defined. Moccasins on his feet. Eden licked her lips then rolled over to lick his nipple. Making him pull her into him and promise to do things to her when she was able. She giggled and they shook on it. After brushing there teeth they said there good nights and went to bed. Sam hooking her phone to small speakers that she rigged to hang near her head so the music was not too loud. She was going to try the music from the powwow from the day before.