Epilogue

Sams due date came and went and she was miserable. She could not sleep, or sit, or walk. Everything seems to irritate her. Everything other then Eden. They spent most there time in bed rubbing each others belly's. Eden was three months pregnant and was showing already. Sam looked at Eden and whispered today's the day. Eden looked at her and laughed. Sam knew it because she had been having contractions for the last few hours. She kept it to herself because she wanted to do something on her own. They knew about the baby weeks before she did so she figured her knowing about the baby coming a few hours before they did made them even plus they would worry and Sam did not want that. 

After lunch she made her way down to beach and sat there for a bit preparing herself mentally for hours ahead. Double checking her bag, the baby's bag and her list of people to call in her mind. She took some time to meditate doing so threw the contractions. This was something she had began to do at the advice of Melody who she had weekly Skype therapy sessions with. When the contractions were five minutes apart and stayed that way for four consecutive ones in a row she decided to text Will and Eden.

When they both go there she patted the blanket next to her and they sat. She explained what was going on and that before she would get up and head for the hospital she wanted then to calm themselves. They did as she asked knowing now was not the time. That would be there last calm moment for the next thirty or so years. Will would often look back at that moment as before and after. A place in time before they jumped off the cliff into parenthood.

At 8:18 Jumping Bean made his way into the world and got a new name. William Daniel Zunta had jet black hair and longest eye lashes Sam had ever seen on a baby with bright blue eyes. The doctors told her they would probably change and darken but Sam knew better. Those eyes were here to stay, she knew that they would be used to wrap his parents around his not to tiny fingers. He was wrinkly and chunky weighing in at 10lbs 2 oz, 22 inches long. Will and Eden were there by her side as was Fabio and Dev. Harmony was on face time for the birth. Yelling to Cal and Brian that they owed dinner because she was right. Its has a winkie. Fabio almost dropped the lap top. Will was placed on Sams chest and the three of them lifted him into there arms. The doctor asked who was cutting the umbilical cord and they looked at Fabio. They decided that with each of there kids they would ask someone close to them to it as a way to honor them for standing by them. Little did Dev know he was next.

After the cord was cut and the doctor did his thing the trio asked everyone to leave. They wanted an hour to themselves and there family's accepted that. When the door closed Will and Eden climbed in bed with Sam and little big Will. Eden lowered Sams top and Will held up her breast and Sam brought Will close and rubbed her nipple on his lips. He latched on hard. Sam gasped and laughed. This was his fathers child. He knew what he wanted and he went after it. Forty five minutes passed and there was a knock on the door. Sally popped her head in. Sam nodded. Eden and Will got out of bed and made room so Sam's parents could sit down with her.

Sam knew exactly what she wanted to do. She handed her son to her father first.

"So dad, its a boy, and he has a special name" Sam said beaming with pride. This child was going be the start of a new generation of a huge family. All love, all acceptance. 

"Love any name you gave him would be special" her dad said to her. 

"Yeah Well your grandson is going to give this world hell. With a name like William Daniel I expect he should" Sam told him.

"Wait what, you naming the baby after me? Of all the people in this world you chose my name" he asked her. He was over whelmed with it all so he sat next to his baby. Her baby in his arms. What a stunning boy, big like his dad, cheeks like his mom. He also had something special. His toes were like his grand fathers. That he would keep to himself.  Later he would tell his grandson about the great Koa Kai but not today. 

"Dad of all the men in this world you and my husband are the two most important ones. I expect that you two will be the most present, and the ones to help shape him like you did me. All the lessons I learned were not learned because you made me learn them. You led by example. You practiced what you preached. I know you will do the same with him"

"That I will my daughter. That I will. I'm going to hand Will off to your mom so I can hug you"