Chapter 23-He comes, he goes

This chapter is short but changes things big time. 

The three of them settled into a routine. Eden going to work at ten with Grant and Bull taking over from two to closing. Then dinner with Dev and relaxing till bed. Sometimes they drove into billings for a movie or dinner. All was quiet on the Templeton end until it wasn't.

On valentines day Eden had an appointment with a new client to do a tattoo for his long lost woman. She talked to him and got the design ready. When he took off his shirt it all clicked.

"You bastard." She told him. Her ex had fooled her. As soon as he heard that he pounced on her. Slamming her head into the tile floor. He put a gun to her under her chin and demanded to know where his son was.

"What do you mean where my son is? You killed him you sick fuck. You did it" She yelled at him Crying. Praying that Grant heard the noise.

"Bullshit bitch. Where are you hiding him. I know he was born alive." he yelled back.

"You want him that bad? You really do? Let me get him" She told him bending down and opening the cabinet. She slammed a small box with a picture of her son on the top on the counter.

"Keep up the lying bitch. Keep it up. Where the fuck is he. I am only going to ask one more time. Give me my son" He demanded pushing the gun into her temple.

"Kill me. I know your going to. I have known you always would. Just like you killed my son. Just like you murdered Gabriel. Do it. Put me out of my misery." she told him accepting her fate. She pushed her head into the gun egging him to end it for her. Praying for it to be quick.

"When are you going to get it. Give me my son now." he told her then punched her in the face. She crumpled to the floor tipping over her machine and the items on it. Making a loud noise. Grant popped threw the door and he fired at her hitting her in the chest. She dropped blood soaking threw her shirt.

He pointed the gun at at Sam again and fires. Turning towards Eden he begins to yell.

"one last time or you get it." He fired again hitting her in the lower abdomen. One more shot rang out . Eden goes to the floor and Dev goes over to his sister.

Its over. He is dead. When Dev heard the first shot he called 911 and they were on there way. He messaged Bull telling him to come. The ambulances arrive and they have to shock Grant. Twice. They get her loaded up and headed for a helicopter with in two minutes. She was critical. They call a second one for Eden.
Dev wanted to go but he had to stay behind due to the fact that it was his bullet that killed Templeton. Bull shows up just in time to see the second helicopter take off from the baseball field. It was a miracle they were on there way back from training or Grant would have had a whole lot worse odds. He hears it from Dev where they were being sent and takes off like a bat out of hell. He had to get to them.