Chapter 38- Grant's back

One morning Eden woke up to Sam's hand up her shirt. Eden was stunned. Never had her hand strayed like that. Sam's eyes were open and Eden knew she was back but she wanted some time to themselves so she called no one in.

"Samantha" Eden asked.

"Eden" Sam said matter of factly. What kind of game was this?

"You know me?" Eden asked.

"Why would I not? And why the hell am I here?" Sam asked looking around.

"its a long story" Eden told her.

"i'm tired. Stay with me?" Sam pleaded.

"Yeah. I'm here but can you leave my nipples alone"

"no there not yours. There ours. We share." Sam told her squeezing them one last time. MMMMM

Sam was definitely back. She said that often to Eden. Ms. Wise ass was up to something. Eden felt it. Sam fell asleep toying with Eden. Will came in and seen it and laughed. Eden told him what happened. He understood. He rubbed Sam's back. Not liking how her bones stood out. He knew how to remedy that. Feed her anything she wanted. Will switched spots with Eden. Sam rolled into him and got as close to him as she could. He loved this. This was just Sam sleeping. When Eden handed him his coffee Sam asked him to share. He spit his coffee all over her and himself. She gave him a dirty look. Typical Sam. He pressed the button for the nurse. She came in and went back out and got the doctor. Will went to get out of bed and she grabbed him and told him No. More like yelled no. He stayed put. This should end well he thought to himself. He could tell that this may not be Sam but more Grant. Grant was the side of Sam that was sarcastic. He doubted the doctor knew what was about to hit him.

 The doctor came in and she rolled over. Making sure the blanket covered her chest. He started asking her questions. Will had told him about not telling her about the baby. That was a private moment. Not something to thrust on top of her.

"Ms. Grant do you know where you are?"

"Yeah in a hospital. Do you know where you are?" Sam asked him.

"Your right and yes I do. Do you know who you are?"

"Yeah."

"and that is?"

"his woman, her woman, my moms daughter, my dads daughter, my bitches best friend. Fabio's best chick."

"That's nice. But who are you?" The doctor asked her, irratation in his voice. So lets mess with him she thought.

"i'm don't know what you want? I told you. He is my man as in I have sex with him. That sexy ass blonde right there I eat her like a pop-cycle" she said making a noise with her mouth. Smacking her lips.

"Thanks for sharing. Is she always like this?" He asked Will. Not impressed with her attitude.

"Yeah. Maybe you should try asking her name?" Will offered wanting to spare this man the wrath of Grant.

"lovely. Whats your name?"

"That's all you had to ask. My name is Samantha Kai Grant. I'm twenty nine. The president is trump. I'm home. On the island of Molokai i if I was not moved. My last period was shit. I don't know. Like months ago. Anything else you want to know? Need a pee sample?" Sam asked him. More then a little annoyed.

"Yeah whats the last thing you remember?"

"Touching Eden breasts this morning. A little sad that she would not let me take her shirt off."

"Before that." he asked her getting more and more annoyed.

"umm the alarm went off. I got up. I was running late. I did not take a shower. That would explain why Eden would not let me bite her. Anyways. I spilled some tea on the floor and then shit goes blank."